SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Shots Fired at Truck Flying 'Make America Great Again' Flag
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Shots Fired at Truck Flying 'Make America Great Again' Flag Login/Join 
posted
http://insider.foxnews.com/201...n-flag-i-465-indiana

Several shots were fired at a truck flying a “Make America Great Again” flag and an American flag on a highway in Indianapolis on Tuesday, Fox 59 reported.

Indiana State Police said a Chevrolet Malibu with Louisiana license plates pulled up next to a blue 2001 Dodge pickup truck along I-465, and a male passenger pointed a handgun out the window and fired several shots at the truck.

No injuries were reported. Police released a photo a bullet hole in the truck.

The driver of the Malibu was described as a black male around the age of 23. The passenger was described as a light-skinned black male with a sleeve tattoo on his right arm.

Police are asking anyone who may have witnessed the exchange to call.

Posts: 13072 | Registered: January 17, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Too old to run,
too mean to quit!
posted Hide Post
And the shit gets deeper!

Elk

There has never been an occasion where a people gave up their weapons in the interest of peace that didn't end in their massacre. (Louis L'Amour)

"To compel a man to furnish contributions of money for the propagation of opinions which he disbelieves and abhors, is sinful and tyrannical. "
-Thomas Jefferson

"America is great because she is good. If America ceases to be good, America will cease to be great." Alexis de Tocqueville

FBHO!!!

The Idaho Elk Hunter

Posts: 25656 | Location: Virginia | Registered: December 16, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Mired in the
Fog of Lucidity
posted Hide Post
quote:
And the shit gets deeper!

Yes, in one sense! In another, two black males with tats shooting at something is just another day in the hood. I assume the truck driver was white?

Posts: 4850 | Registered: February 10, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gracie Allen is my
personal savior!
posted Hide Post
If the shooter was from NOLA, I could easily believe that this was just another day in the 'hood to him. Truth to tell, with those Louisiana plates in Indiana, I kinda wonder whether these two idiots had just completed a delivery of some kind.

Posts: 27302 | Location: Deep in the heart of the brush country, and closing on that #&*%!?! roadrunner. Really. | Registered: February 05, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
That rug really tied
the room together.
Picture of bubbatime
posted Hide Post
I can't say I have been in that situation but I think I would pit the little shits and return judicious fire.

Posts: 6705 | Location: Floriduh | Registered: October 16, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of TigerDore
posted Hide Post
These stupid little shits on the left are poking a bear.

Posts: 8881 | Registered: September 26, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of lkdr1989
posted Hide Post
A Russian bear...amiright? Big Grin

quote:
Originally posted by TigerDore:

...let him who has no sword sell his robe and buy one. Luke 22:35-36 NAV

"Behold, I send you out as sheep in the midst of wolves; so be shrewd as serpents and innocent as doves." Matthew 10:16 NASV

Posts: 4358 | Location: Valley, Oregon | Registered: June 03, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:

More like a wolverine Wink

Posts: 1106 | Location: Cary NC | Registered: July 18, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Coin Sniper
Picture of Rightwire
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by FrankMoses:
quote:

More like a wolverine Wink

An irritated wolverine is likely to pick up a pissed of honey badger and beat you with it. Best not to poke the wolverine

Pronoun: His Royal Highness and benevolent Majesty of all he surveys

343 - Never Forget

Its better to be Pavlov's dog than Schrodinger's cat

There are three types of mistakes; Those you learn from, those you suffer from, and those you don't survive.

Posts: 38205 | Location: Above the snow line in Michigan | Registered: May 21, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post