SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    It turns out that Eric Bolling's son died from Fentanyl
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

It turns out that Eric Bolling's son died from Fentanyl Login/Join 
Mired in the
Fog of Lucidity
posted
I wasn't aware of what exactly happened to his son, but it sounds like he inadvertently died from Fentanyl. Another terrible drug tragedy.

http://thehill.com/homenews/me...dose-opioid-epidemic

Posts: 4850 | Registered: February 10, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Oriental Redneck
Picture of 12131
posted Hide Post
Buying drugs illegally from the streets, what do you expect?

Q

Posts: 26516 | Location: TEXAS | Registered: September 04, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Mired in the
Fog of Lucidity
posted Hide Post
Yeah, Fentanyl's everywhere. I've never tried any drug and can't imagine trusting some dealer. These people are really rolling the dice.

Posts: 4850 | Registered: February 10, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Big Stack
posted Hide Post
And of course once the Junkie contingent hears that one of there own has ODed out, the rest go looking for his dealer, because he has the "great stuff". Roll Eyes

The dealers have figured this out. When they package their retail product, they make a small number of "hot shots", does with much higher potency than normal (which is easy to do if fentanyl is part of the mix.) It's pretty much guaranteed to cause an OD.

Posts: 21240 | Registered: November 05, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post