SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Happy Birthday Ikea..... (humor)
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Happy Birthday Ikea..... (humor) Login/Join 
Coin Sniper
Picture of Rightwire
posted

Pronoun: His Royal Highness and benevolent Majesty of all he surveys

343 - Never Forget

Its better to be Pavlov's dog than Schrodinger's cat

There are three types of mistakes; Those you learn from, those you suffer from, and those you don't survive.

Posts: 37926 | Location: Above the snow line in Michigan | Registered: May 21, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
goodheart
Picture of sjtill
posted Hide Post
Too bad one cannot download instructions to disassemble a huge IKEA wardrobe so it can be hauled away—my current and very real problem.
Anyone in Phoenix want it for free?

Posts: 18011 | Location: One hop from Paradise | Registered: July 27, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Live for today.
Tomorrow will
cost more
Picture of motor59
posted Hide Post
I dunno, Doc....
You can download assembly instructions on their website for just about everything Ikea sells. If it's a current product or close to it, download the pdf and start from the back. That would work, wouldn't it?

If I were about 2350 miles closer, I'd hop on over and give you a hand with this. I'm generally really good at taking things apart.... not always so good about getting them back together - at least without a few parts left over. Wink

suaviter in modo, fortiter in re

Posts: 3138 | Location: Exit 7 NJ | Registered: March 21, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post