SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Whoohoo! I'm a grandpa
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Whoohoo! I'm a grandpa Login/Join 
Itchy was taken
Picture of scratchy
posted
At 12:54 pm Pacific, my son's wife gave birth to a little girl! No name yet, but I'm ready to spoil my granddaughter!

Posts: 4015 | Location: Colorado | Registered: August 24, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Tinker Sailor Soldier Pie
Picture of Balzé Halzé
posted Hide Post
Hell yeah!

Congrats, sir!

~Alan

Acta Non Verba
NRA Life Member (Patron)
God, Family, Guns, Country

Men will fight and die to protect women... because women protect everything else. ~Andrew Klavan

"Once there was only dark. If you ask me, light is winning." ~Rust Cohle

Posts: 30407 | Location: Elv. 7,000 feet, Utah | Registered: October 29, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Redhookbklyn
posted Hide Post
Congratulations, Grandpa!

“There is love in me the likes of which you’ve never seen. There is rage in me the likes of which should never escape."
—Mary Shelley, Frankenstein

Posts: 1935 | Location: South Carolina  | Registered: January 01, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Congratulations.

A Perpetual Disappointment...

Posts: 2739 | Location: BFE, Ohio | Registered: August 05, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
semi-reformed sailor
Picture of MikeinNC
posted Hide Post
Huzzahh

"Violence, naked force, has settled more issues in history than has any other factor.” Robert A. Heinlein

“You may beat me, but you will never win.” sigmonkey-2020

“A single round of buckshot to the torso almost always results in an immediate change of behavior.” Chris Baker

Posts: 11275 | Location: Temple, Texas! | Registered: October 07, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
delicately calloused
Picture of darthfuster
posted Hide Post
Wonderful news! May you and your grandchildren grow close.

You’re a lying dog-faced pony soldier

Posts: 29695 | Location: Highland, Ut. | Registered: May 07, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Do---or do not.
There is no try.
posted Hide Post
Congratulations!!!

Posts: 4498 | Registered: January 01, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of P250UA5
posted Hide Post
Huge congrats!

The Enemy's gate is down.

Posts: 15304 | Location: Spring, TX | Registered: July 11, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Go Vols!
Picture of Oz_Shadow
posted Hide Post
Congrats!

Posts: 17884 | Location: SE Michigan | Registered: February 10, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Eschew Obfuscation
posted Hide Post
Congrats. Grandkids are a blast.

“Civilization is not inherited; it has to be learned and earned by each generation anew; if the transmission should be interrupted for one century, civilization would die, and we should be savages again." - Will Durant

Posts: 6401 | Location: Chicago, IL | Registered: December 17, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Eye on the
Silver Lining
posted Hide Post
Whoo hoo! Congrats!

"Trust, but verify."

Posts: 5318 | Registered: October 24, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of smlsig
posted Hide Post
We just got to meet our second granddaughter. You will absolutely enjoy the experience!

------------------
Eddie

Our Founding Fathers were men who understood that the right thing is not necessarily the written thing. -kkina

Posts: 6315 | Location: In transit | Registered: February 19, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Happy for you and your family!

Posts: 1513 | Location: Lehigh County,PA-USA | Registered: February 20, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Congrats!

End of Earth: 2 Miles
Upper Peninsula: 4 Miles

Posts: 16086 | Location: Marquette MI | Registered: July 08, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
The Main Thing Is
Not To Get Excited
Picture of wishfull thinker
posted Hide Post
Congratulations. Grand Kids rock. My four year old little buddy took my hand the other day and said " Let's go sit down and talk about things we wonder about,Grandpa". So we did.

You have great stuff to look forward to. Congrats again.

Posts: 6390 | Location: Washington | Registered: November 06, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Firearms Enthusiast
Picture of Mustang-PaPa
posted Hide Post
Oh how the good times are going to begin. Have fun and enjoy watching them grow. They grow up fast. One of the biggest kicks I had was when my third grandkid which was my oldest daughters son said his first word and it was PaPa.

Posts: 18034 | Location: South West of Fort Worth, Tx. | Registered: December 26, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of whododat
posted Hide Post
Congratulations!!! Let the spoiling games begin.

Because son, it is what you are supposed to do.

Posts: 1852 | Location: Escaped to TN | Registered: October 29, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Congratulations! My bet is two to three years from now you will be completely wrapped around her finger! “Pappy, will you come help me? Let’s play find the dragon! Or hide and seek!”

I have three, and they tire me out!

P226 9mm CT
Springfield custom 1911 hardball
Glock 21
Les Baer Special Tactical AR-15

Posts: 1128 | Location: Vermont | Registered: March 24, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Congratulations! We also just had our first grandchild, and she is Grand! Enjoy every moment.

Bill Gullette

Posts: 1527 | Location: Behind the Pine Curtain  | Registered: March 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Lawyers, Guns
and Money
Picture of chellim1
posted Hide Post
Whoo hoo! Congrats!
We became grandparents 3 years ago and are enjoying it tremendously.

"Some things are apparent. Where government moves in, community retreats, civil society disintegrates and our ability to control our own destiny atrophies. The result is: families under siege; war in the streets; unapologetic expropriation of property; the precipitous decline of the rule of law; the rapid rise of corruption; the loss of civility and the triumph of deceit. The result is a debased, debauched culture which finds moral depravity entertaining and virtue contemptible."
-- Justice Janice Rogers Brown

"The United States government is the largest criminal enterprise on earth."
-rduckwor

Posts: 24102 | Location: St. Louis, MO | Registered: April 03, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post