SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    The SCOTUS confirmation circus has begun....
Page 1 ... 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

The SCOTUS confirmation circus has begun.... Login/Join 
Bad dog!
Picture of justjoe
posted Hide Post
When you see and hear these hysterical, foaming at the mouth, lunatic women-- and men, as well-- you can understand the Salem witch trials. Same borderline-psychotic people.

When they ask that poor bastard that they are screeching at why he is here, he should have said, to that bitch in front of him, "I'm here because my 4 year old son, innocent little boy, told me that YOU MOLESTED HIM! He doesn't remember where, or when, but he pointed RIGHT AT YOU and said, through his tears, "She's the one, daddy!" You, ma'am, are a pedophile! A pedophile!"

"You get much farther with a kind word and a gun than with a kind word alone."

Posts: 11108 | Location: pennsylvania | Registered: June 05, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of lkdr1989
posted Hide Post
This is from 2003, Jair Bolsonaro (most likely the next Brazilian President).

quote:
Maria do Rosário from Communist Party of Brazil argues with Bolsonaro over her defending a rapist from justice by calling Bolsonaro a "rapist" for defending justice to be fulfilled.

Link to original video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MFb49slZtLc

...let him who has no sword sell his robe and buy one. Luke 22:35-36 NAV

"Behold, I send you out as sheep in the midst of wolves; so be shrewd as serpents and innocent as doves." Matthew 10:16 NASV

Posts: 4335 | Location: Valley, Oregon | Registered: June 03, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Tinker Sailor Soldier Pie
Picture of Balzé Halzé
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by justjoe:
When you see and hear these hysterical, foaming at the mouth, lunatic women-- and men, as well-- you can understand the Salem witch trials. Same borderline-psychotic people.

Yes indeed. We wonder how people could've been so and think we are so much more civilized in our modern world.

"We think we've come so far. Torture of heretics, burning of witches, it's all ancient history. Then - before you can blink an eye - suddenly it threatens to start all over again."

The truth is we are surrounded by people who would be right at home in a 17th century mindset.

~Alan

Acta Non Verba
NRA Life Member (Patron)
God, Family, Guns, Country

Men will fight and die to protect women... because women protect everything else. ~Andrew Klavan

"Once there was only dark. If you ask me, light is winning." ~Rust Cohle

Posts: 30409 | Location: Elv. 7,000 feet, Utah | Registered: October 29, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Partial dichotomy
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by parabellum:
The key is to avoid putting one's self in that position. The guy she's yammering at- it appears that he was there to try to have a discussion, but you know that he knew what he would actually encounter, so...

That's Charlie Kirk of The Turning Point

SIGforum: For all your needs!
Imagine our influence if every gun owner in America was an NRA member! Click the box>>>

Posts: 38678 | Location: SC Lowcountry/Cape Cod | Registered: November 22, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
wishing we
were congress
posted Hide Post
quote:
The truth is we are surrounded by people who would be right at home in a 17th century mindset.

The truth that few are willing to speak publicly

so educated. so informed. so "sophisticated"
and yet totally biased and blind to logic and fundamental fair play and true justice

Posts: 19577 | Registered: July 21, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by 6guns:
That's Charlie Kirk of The Turning Point
Well, the evening after dealing with that harpy, he was probably Charlie Kirk of the burning joint.

Posts: 107602 | Registered: January 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Go ahead punk, make my day
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Il Cattivo:
she must not have a guy of her own to yell at? Big Grin
Likely not for decades...

Posts: 45798 | Registered: July 12, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of TigerDore
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Ryanp225:
I would fully support and defend the man who lost it and beat that woman to an inch of her life. She has it coming.

Don't think she wasn't doing her best to bait him into hitting her. That is what the Left is desperately trying to make happen.

Posts: 8623 | Registered: September 26, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gracie Allen is my
personal savior!
posted Hide Post
Yeah, well, he didn't seem all that upset. You could practically hear him thinking: "Justice Kavanaugh. Get used to saying it."

Posts: 27293 | Location: Deep in the heart of the brush country, and closing on that #&*%!?! roadrunner. Really. | Registered: February 05, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I'd have asked her if she believed Leland who said it never happened and Ford is full 'o shite. Aren't all women to be believed? Can't Leland as a woman, remember what men were at parties she attended?

“People have to really suffer before they can risk doing what they love.” –Chuck Palahnuik

Be harder to kill: https://preparefit.ck.page

Posts: 5043 | Location: Oregon | Registered: October 02, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of vthoky
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by TigerDore:
quote:
Originally posted by Ryanp225:
I would fully support and defend the man who lost it and beat that woman to an inch of her life. She has it coming.

Don't think she wasn't doing her best to bait him into hitting her. That is what the Left is desperately trying to make happen.

I believe that's the point of the finger-in-the-face routine.

God bless America.

Posts: 13503 | Location: The mountainous part of Hokie Nation! | Registered: July 15, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of 2012BOSS302
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by parabellum:
That would calm her right the fuck down.

She defiantly fits the "don't stick your dick in crazy" criteria. I would become a celibate monk in Nepal before getting anywhere near that shrew.

Donald Trump is not a politician, he is a leader, politicians are a dime a dozen, leaders are priceless.

Posts: 3791 | Location: Idaho | Registered: January 26, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Get Off My Lawn
Picture of oddball
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by RichardC:
Good post, oddball.

Please watch this video, y'all.

Thanks, it is one of the most eye opening analysis I have seen on Ford. It never occurred to me how her place of employment perhaps played a very important role in the whole charade.

"I’m not going to read Time Magazine, I’m not going to read Newsweek, I’m not going to read any of these magazines; I mean, because they have too much to lose by printing the truth"- Bob Dylan, 1965

Posts: 16701 | Location: Texas | Registered: May 13, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of 2012BOSS302
posted Hide Post
Writer said letter sent to Collins’ Bangor home contaminated with ricin

A letter that claimed to be contaminated with poison was sent on Monday to the home of U.S. Sen. Susan Collins in Bangor, leading police to shut down an adjacent road for several hours, according to her spokeswoman.

“Senator Collins’s husband, Tom Daffron, today received a threatening letter that the writer claimed was contaminated with ricin, a highly hazardous substance which was used in a previous attack against the United States Senate,” Collins spokeswoman Annie Clark said in a statement Monday night. “Mr. Daffron, their dog, and parts of their home were quarantined while the crime lab undertook an analysis of the premises. The affected areas have now been cleared, and Senator Collins and Mr. Daffron will be able to remain at home tonight.”

Police are testing the letter, Clark said.

People in HAZMAT suits walk toward the home of U.S. Sen. Susan Collins in Bangor Monday.
Collins, a Republican, was not at home Monday afternoon while local, state, and federal law enforcement agencies, including a HAZMAT team from Orono, investigated her house. Sgt. Wade Betters of the Bangor Police Department referred questions to the U.S. Capitol Police, the primary investigating agency.

Police would not comment Monday on whether they had identified a suspect, who could face federal charges.

Collins has been the target of harsh and sometimes vicious attacks both before and since she cast a decisive vote to confirm now-Justice Brett Kavanaugh to the U.S. Supreme Court earlier this month. Kavanaugh overcame three allegations of sexual assault in the weeks leading up to his confirmation Oct. 6. He denies the allegations.

It’s not clear if the suspicious envelope delivered Monday was in response to Collins’ vote to confirm the judge — a decision she kept private until the day before the vote, when she revealed her support in a 45-minute-long speech on the senate floor. Seen as one of three key Republican swing votes that could sink Kavanaugh’s nomination, the senator had been the target of sometimes nasty voicemails from members of the public attempting to persuade her against voting for the judge.

But Clark said Monday night that the allegedly poisoned letter was “the latest in a series of threats against Senator Collins, her loved ones, and her staff.”

Since casting her vote, some Mainers have protested outside of Collins’ Bangor home. But Collins has appeared to go about her life in Bangor without signs of increased security. Over the weekend, she was spotted shopping at a local grocery store with her husband, and attending church.

As the rainy afternoon wore on Monday, the police presence outside Collins’ home intensified. Yellow crime tape cordoned off the senator’s stately gray home, and authorities shut down the intersecting side street, Hayward Street, to use as a staging area for tents and police vehicles involved in the investigation. The Bangor Criminal Investigation Division, the Bangor Fire Department, and an Orono Hazmat team were first on the scene, but by 4:30 p.m., the FBI and a fleet of unmarked vans and police wearing military uniforms arrived.

Sen. Collins arrived home from Washington, D.C., around 7:30 p.m., after most police had cleared.

“We are very grateful for the immediate and professional assistance that we received from the Bangor Police Department, the Maine Crime lab, the Maine State Police Department, the Capitol Police, the FBI, the Orono Hazmat Unit, the Bangor Fire Department, the U.S. Army, and the U.S. Postal Inspection Service,” Collins said in a joint statement with her husband, Tom Daffron, on Twitter.

“We are also truly appreciative of the many well wishes that we received today. Our friends and neighbors have been incredibly kind and have even offered to open their homes to us. We feel blessed to live in such a supportive community,” the statement continued.

https://bangordailynews.com/20...ous-letter-received/

Donald Trump is not a politician, he is a leader, politicians are a dime a dozen, leaders are priceless.

Posts: 3791 | Location: Idaho | Registered: January 26, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Shaql
posted Hide Post
How the hell is ricin so accessible to the average lunatic? Do they sell it at super markets or something?

Hedley Lamarr: Wait, wait, wait. I'm unarmed.
Bart: Alright, we'll settle this like men, with our fists.
Hedley Lamarr: Sorry, I just remembered . . . I am armed.

Posts: 6852 | Location: Atlanta | Registered: April 23, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of HayesGreener
posted Hide Post
You can order castor bean seeds on Amazon. It is a very common plant and the bean, and its oil, has many uses in industry and medicinally. A lot of it grows wild and people don't recognize it. It is the hull of the bean that contains the poison and if you know how to extract it you can make a potent bio weapon.

Just another example of how far the left will go for their agenda. Rand Paul warned of this kind of thing happening because of the rhetoric.

If it turns out this was actually weaponized Ricin that needs to be in a campaign ad.

CMSGT USAF (Retired)
Chief of Police (Retired)

Posts: 4358 | Location: Florida Panhandle | Registered: September 27, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gracie Allen is my
personal savior!
posted Hide Post
Ricin was big in the news about the time the GWOT kicked off, too, particularly for its being hard to detect and hard to protect against. Even a fake claim could serve to tie the basic machinery of government up for a bit, so it should also tie up a Senator's office pretty badly.

Posts: 27293 | Location: Deep in the heart of the brush country, and closing on that #&*%!?! roadrunner. Really. | Registered: February 05, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Staring back
from the abyss
Picture of Gustofer
posted Hide Post
Only three other times in our history have we been more divided than today.

1776, 1863(ish), and 1968.

The only difference between the four is that people aren't being murdered yet. (Although, one could argue that the cop killings and the attempted murder of Scalise would qualify.)

With these batshit crazy commies, it's only a matter of time.

Posts: 20103 | Location: Montana | Registered: November 01, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Partial dichotomy
posted Hide Post
Link?

SIGforum: For all your needs!
Imagine our influence if every gun owner in America was an NRA member! Click the box>>>

Posts: 38678 | Location: SC Lowcountry/Cape Cod | Registered: November 22, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
I'll just leave this here.

Posts: 107602 | Registered: January 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post