SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    The SCOTUS confirmation circus has begun....
Page 1 ... 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 ... 239
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

The SCOTUS confirmation circus has begun.... Login/Join 
wishing we
were congress
posted Hide Post
https://www.nytimes.com/2018/1...p-fbi-kavanaugh.html

The White House has authorized the F.B.I. to expand its abbreviated investigation into sexual misconduct allegations against Judge Brett M. Kavanaugh by interviewing anyone it deems necessary as long as the review is finished by the end of the week, two people briefed on the matter said on Monday.

The new directive came in the past 24 hours after a backlash from Democrats, who criticized the White House for limiting the scope of the bureau’s investigation into President Trump’s nominee for the Supreme Court. The F.B.I. has already completed interviews with the four witnesses its agents were originally asked to talk to, the people said.

Mr. Trump said on Monday that he favored a “comprehensive” F.B.I. investigation and had no problem if the bureau wanted to question Judge Kavanaugh or even a third accuser who was left off the initial witness list if she seemed credible. His only concerns he said, were that the investigation be wrapped up quickly and that it take direction from the Senate Republicans who will determine whether Judge Kavanaugh is confirmed.

As for Julie Swetnick, the third accuser who has alleged that Judge Kavanaugh attended parties during high school where girls were gang raped, Mr. Trump said he would not object to her being interviewed.

Posts: 19759 | Registered: July 21, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bad dog!
Picture of justjoe
posted Hide Post
One of my best friends did a residency in psychiatry. (It convinced him to get out of the field.) Five minutes into her testimony he emailed me: "She's nuts."

As I understand that clinical term, it means "Bitch crazy."

"You get much farther with a kind word and a gun than with a kind word alone."

Posts: 11215 | Location: pennsylvania | Registered: June 05, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Oh stewardess,
I speak jive.
Picture of 46and2
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by S_Cowgirl:
This needs to be sent to every one you know. This circus is far different than most people have figured out. This is deep state, cia, MKULTRA BS.

Ninja what?

Posts: 25613 | Registered: March 12, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of S_Cowgirl
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by deepocean:
What on earth is that link posted by S_Cowgirl trying to say?

What on earth? That this woman's father and brothers have been part of the CIA MKULTRA mind control experiments for decades. This is not some conspiracy theory, there are volumes of data on this practice. You can even find it in wikipedia of all places - https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Project_MKUltra

What I'm saying is that she is not all there, she is playing a predetermined part. When she went into her little girl voice (especially given the reviews by her students that have surfaced) I knew something fishy was going on. In college I studied mind control cults and programming as a Psych major. This behavior fits exactly into that pattern.

The sick thing is, there are a lot of mind controlled people now after decades of this crap. And ol' Chrissie just triggered a whole bunch of them. Expect more school shootings. There are people who have survived this who are coming forward. Supposedly a video is about to drop about this.

The problem basically good people have is that they don't think like the bad guys. It's hard to wrap our heads around some behaviors that seem incongruent with basic human survival. This stuff is real. Make no mistake about it, and this is the evil we are fighting.

Posts: 21 | Registered: October 10, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of S_Cowgirl
posted Hide Post
Got any handwriting analysts on here? Would love your take on it.
quote:
Originally posted by sdy:
there was a set of hand written notes that Ford wrote at the time of polygraph

?? more people at the party ??

another boy and another girl ? whose house were they supposedly at ?

Festina Lente
Picture of feersum dreadnaught
posted Hide Post
well - if it is on wikipedia, we all know it is a fact.

why don't we stick to the "verifiable" holes in the story, like not flying, not knowing who paid for polygraph, and when the second front door was installed...

NRA Life Member - "Fear God and Dreadnaught"

Posts: 8295 | Location: in the red zone of the blue state, CT | Registered: October 15, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of S_Cowgirl
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by dusty3030:
quote:
Originally posted by mark_a:
Is it weird that she is Christine Blasey Ford in the news but in this instance she is Christine Blasey?

One would think she needed to sign her legal name. I know the hyphenated name sounds way more feminist but in this case it is kid of backwards...

That's my point. Disassociated personality. Classic mind control stuff. Don't dismiss it because you haven't been around it. This is what a lot of the "snowflakes" are dealing with. There's been a lot of shenanigans in our colleges with naive and unprotected new college kids. Parents have no idea. I do counseling with some of them and the identity disorders are off the charts in the last couple of years. Blasey-Ford is seriously sick. Blasey is her dad's name. Don't bust my chops over the article ... read the dang thing. WAAAAAY too many screencaps, researced docs, and data for it not to have some truth to it.

We see one person, maybe she sees herself as two?

Nature is full of
magnificent creatures
posted Hide Post
I was trying to figure out if it was the cold I have right now, or the content of the article.

Not making fun of the member who posted it, but none of it made sense to me, and I'm comprehending everything else I've been reading here.

Posts: 6273 | Registered: March 24, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
wishing we
were congress
posted Hide Post
to repeat something that is real, President Trump has expanded the FBI review scope.

sounds like they won't be done today or tomorrow as Lindsey Graham thought.

President Trump is ok "as long as the review is finished by the end of the week"

Go ahead punk, make my day
posted Hide Post
Take heed, Donald MF-ing Trump is on the case.

Rest assured. He and Mitch will get it done, if in fact it can be done.

Best way to make this all better is to DESTROY the left at the ballot box and add a couple 3 R Senators to the balance. Then the cowering 1 or 2 wont matter a single bit.

Posts: 45798 | Registered: July 12, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Knows too little
about too much
Picture of rduckwor
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by sjtill:
A number of people have described Ford's behavior as "sociopathic"; but if you think of Bill Clinton as a prime example, I believe she doesn't fit.

Any psychiatrists on the forum?
<SNIP>
Threaten or attempt suicide to get attention
[/QUOTE]

The problem with psychiatry is that the diagnosis in in the eye of the beholder much of the time.

RMD

TL Davis: “The Second Amendment is special, not because it protects guns, but because its violation signals a government with the intention to oppress its people…”
Remember: After the first one, the rest are free.

Posts: 20391 | Location: L.A. - Lower Alabama | Registered: April 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Nullus Anxietas
Picture of ensigmatic
posted Hide Post
quote:
That's my point. Disassociated personality. Classic mind control stuff.

I predict you'll go far, here.

"America is at that awkward stage. It's too late to work within the system,,,, but too early to shoot the bastards." -- Claire Wolfe
"If we let things terrify us, life will not be worth living." -- Seneca the Younger, Roman Stoic philosopher

Posts: 26009 | Location: S.E. Michigan | Registered: January 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Got any handwriting analysts on here? Would love your take on it.
quote:
there was a set of hand written notes that Ford wrote at the time of polygraph

?? more people at the party ??

another boy and another girl ? whose house were they supposedly at ?

Why didn’t she sign as Blasey-Ford instead of just Blasey?

Posts: 3972 | Location: UNK | Registered: October 04, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Never miss an opportunity
to be Batman!
Picture of jsbcody
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by rduckwor:
quote:
A number of people have described Ford's behavior as "sociopathic"; but if you think of Bill Clinton as a prime example, I believe she doesn't fit.

<SNIP>

The problem with psychiatry is that the diagnosis in in the eye of the beholder much of the time.

RMD[/QUOTE]

and based on self reported behavior.

Posts: 4057 | Location: St.Louis County MO | Registered: October 13, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of HayesGreener
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by rduckwor:
quote:

<SNIP>

RMD[/QUOTE]
I dealt with a lot of crazy people over the years. I know enough to know that I am not qualified to diagnose any mental illness by name, but I know looney when I see it and in my lay opinion that woman is fragile, malleable, and looney.

CMSGT USAF (Retired)
Chief of Police (Retired)

Posts: 4372 | Location: Florida Panhandle | Registered: September 27, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
Keep the conspiracy theory shit off of this board ENTIRELY. Not just this thread, mind you. Keep it out of this forum ALTOGETHER.

If you want to see fireworks, keep that crap up. You have been warned.

This is not a request. It's how things are, and are going to remain here.

Posts: 109088 | Registered: January 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Thank you
Very little
Picture of HRK
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Jimineer:
Why didn’t she sign as Blasey-Ford instead of just Blasey?

Well the Date was in the way....

Posts: 24295 | Location: Gunshine State | Registered: November 07, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
wishing we
were congress
posted Hide Post
I can't find the sources right now, but I have read that professionally she goes by Christine Blasey

Muzzle flash
aficionado
Picture of flashguy
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by darthfuster:
Imagine what they'll do if RBG needs to be replaced by Trump. lolol
I think we'll need to sell tickets! (President Trump will probably appoint the lady judge--the Leftists will really go into orbit with her! She's very pro-life.)

Regarding the notes Dr. Ford wrote at the polygraph--I've seen better handwriting by 8-year-olds.

flashguy

Texan by choice, not accident of birth

Posts: 27911 | Location: Dallas, TX | Registered: May 08, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Baroque Bloke
Picture of Pipe Smoker
posted Hide Post
quote:
to repeat something that is real, President Trump has expanded the FBI review scope.

sounds like they won't be done today or tomorrow as Lindsey Graham thought.

President Trump is ok "as long as the review is finished by the end of the week"

The FBI should take all of the allotted time, one week. Otherwise the Dems will claim that the review wasn’t thorough. Of course, they’ll claim that anyway…

Serious about crackers

Posts: 9452 | Location: San Diego | Registered: July 26, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post