SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Yet another example of the absolute self-righteousness of the vaccinated
Page 1 2 3 4 5 6 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Yet another example of the absolute self-righteousness of the vaccinated Login/Join 
posted Hide Post
quote:
Neil Young has become what he used to rebel against. Sad for sure IMO.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^
I saw him in a small venue about 15 years ago. He was impressive. Just came out and played. No commentary. Just wish these entertainers would just play and stay out of social commentary. The 1960s were a long time ago.

Posts: 17250 | Location: Stuck at home | Registered: January 02, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Shall Not Be Infringed
Picture of nhracecraft
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Balzé Halzé:
quote:
Originally posted by Mr. Peteroniman:

pretty sure he is talking about international flights, that is when it is required

Great. But that's not what i said. And I was quite clear of that in my post:

quote:
Originally posted by Balzé Halzé:

One has never had to show a negative test to fly domestically .

Guys - I swear I saw it on then TSA website. That said, though I was intending to fly domestically when I checked, Google may have directed me to the int'l/wrong page. Of course, the search algorithm may have returned that page due to the Pro-COVID restriction policies favored by the Politburo at Google. Roll Eyes

Sooo, I guess it all makes sense then...Balze (who travels a lot) was correct, AND I'm NOT losing my mind! Wink

If Some is Good, and More is Better.....then Too Much, is Just Enough !!
Trump 2024....Save America!
"May Almighty God bless the United States of America" - parabellum 7/26/20
Live Free or Die!

Posts: 8919 | Location: New Hampshire | Registered: October 29, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Low Speed, High Drag
Picture of navyshooter
posted Hide Post
Joni Mitchell

Now another one that no one today remembers joins Young

"Blessed is he who when facing his own demise, thinks only of his front sight.”

Malo periculosam, libertatem quam quietam servitutem

Montani Semper Liberi

Posts: 10355 | Location: Santa Rosa County | Registered: March 06, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Void Where Prohibited
Picture of WaterburyBob
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by navyshooter:
Joni Mitchell

She's been having some kind of dementia issues for a few years.
I wonder if it was actually her that even thought of the 'action'?

"If Gun Control worked, Chicago would look like Mayberry, not Thunderdome" - Cam Edwards

Posts: 16525 | Location: Under the Boot of Tyranny in Connectistan | Registered: February 02, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Nullus Anxietas
Picture of ensigmatic
posted Hide Post
quote:
Joni Mitchell

From the article:
quote:

It comes as Young praised Spotify's rival Amazon Music ...

Ah yes, Amazon. The people who de-platformed Parler due to a false allegation.

I'm guessing Neil Young and Joni Mitchell were ok with that, too.

So many liberals, from back in the day, have morphed into leftofascists Frown

"America is at that awkward stage. It's too late to work within the system,,,, but too early to shoot the bastards." -- Claire Wolfe
"If we let things terrify us, life will not be worth living." -- Seneca the Younger, Roman Stoic philosopher

Posts: 26009 | Location: S.E. Michigan | Registered: January 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
quarter MOA visionary
Picture of smschulz
posted Hide Post
quote:
Joni Mitchell

The more this happens - the more it fortifies Joe Rogan and by proxy > Spotify.
Maybe they make it a trifecta and preemptively remove Bruce Springsteen too (always hated him and his music).

Posts: 22923 | Location: Houston, TX | Registered: June 11, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Lawyers, Guns
and Money
Picture of chellim1
posted Hide Post
My (brief) appearance on Jimmy Kimmel Live
In case you missed it...Jimmy trashed me and my friend RFK, Jr.

Steve Kirsch

Start watching at 1:30

Kimmel says (at 1:47) “that the fact that your chances of dying from COVID are 60 times higher if you aren’t vaccinated might be making an impact.”

Wow. And he says WE are spreading misinformation?!?!

The data from the Pfizer Phase 3 trial says that at best, the vaccines provide a 2X COVID death benefit (1 death vs. 2 deaths) and that’s under perfect conditions (when the virus matches the vaccine), but the 21 deaths in the vaccine group were 24% higher than the 17 deaths in the placebo group which Kimmel didn’t have time to mention.

The only thing that matters is whether the shot is more likely to kill you or save you and the data consistently shows that the vaccines are more likely to kill you than to save you (see Incriminating Evidence for more examples).

Pfizer death numbers were unfortunately not statistically significant so they have to write off both the COVID death benefit and the problematic increase in all-cause mortality as “noise.” Except they don’t. The very insignificant death benefit is taken as gospel (and subsequently amplified by 30X by Jimmy Kimmel) and the more significant signal of all-cause mortality increase is dismissed. The data is interpreted based on the narrative, not statistical significance.

If you know of the randomized study Kimmel is referring to showing a 60X death benefit, we’d all love to see it as it would prove that the Pfizer Phase 3 study was completely wrong and should not be trusted.

Kimmel says starting at 2:05 when he mentions me is that you should ONLY take advice from doctors. Nobody else like scientists, engineers, statisticians, etc. count. In particular, Kimmel is basically telling people you should not listen to him since he isn’t a doctor.

My advice:

1. Kimmel is on the wrong side of history. Not only is he attacking people who are there to save lives, he’s compounding his error by spreading misinformation claiming the COVID vaccines provides a 60X COVID-specific mortality benefit (with no mention at all of the all-cause mortality risk).

2. Anyone who cites actual science and data is worth listening to.

3. Qualified people who are willing to have their views be challenged by their opponents in an open public recorded debate are worth listening to. So far, we haven’t found any on the pro-vax side that meets those requirements, but we are still optimistic we will find someone someday.

https://stevekirsch.substack.c...ance-on-jimmy-kimmel

"Some things are apparent. Where government moves in, community retreats, civil society disintegrates and our ability to control our own destiny atrophies. The result is: families under siege; war in the streets; unapologetic expropriation of property; the precipitous decline of the rule of law; the rapid rise of corruption; the loss of civility and the triumph of deceit. The result is a debased, debauched culture which finds moral depravity entertaining and virtue contemptible."
-- Justice Janice Rogers Brown

"The United States government is the largest criminal enterprise on earth."
-rduckwor

Posts: 24137 | Location: St. Louis, MO | Registered: April 03, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Get my pies
outta the oven!

Picture of PASig
posted Hide Post
Re: the whole Rogan vs Neil Young thing, then I heard Joni Mitchell was pulling her music from Spotify too which has now of course spawned a whole lot of hilarious memes:

Posts: 33829 | Location: Pennsylvania | Registered: November 12, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Official forum
SIG Pro
enthusiast
Picture of stickman428
posted Hide Post
Cutting out a mans tongue doesn’t prove them to be a liar but rather shows the world you are afraid of what they might say.

- a smart hobbit or something

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The price of liberty and even of common humanity is eternal vigilance

Posts: 21117 | Location: San Dimas CA, the Old Dominion or the Tar Heel State…flip a coin  | Registered: April 16, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of ersatzknarf
posted Hide Post
WHO director praises Neil Young Spotify censorship demands

https://reclaimthenet.org/who-...-censorship-demands/

Posts: 4917 | Registered: June 06, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
Do me a favor- when you post links, give brief description of what you're pointing to, so that members don't have to click the link to find out.

Posts: 107640 | Registered: January 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of ersatzknarf
posted Hide Post
Understood.

Will do, sir.

Thanks for letting me know.

Posts: 4917 | Registered: June 06, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
Ben Shapiro says Spotify may very well cave to the leftist garbage, and then perhaps youtube as well, but it's not the end of the world, due to Rogan's massive following. Per Shapiro, in the end, if Rogan leaves Spotify, it is Spotify who will suffer.

All of this is leading to the creation of new content platforms where the owners commit at creation of these platforms that they will never cave to this kind of extortion. Someone like Donald Trump may have the venture capital for such a thing.

"I am your retribution." - Donald Trump, speech at CPAC, March 4, 2023

Posts: 107640 | Registered: January 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of bigdeal
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by ersatzknarf:
WHO director praises Neil Young Spotify censorship demands

https://reclaimthenet.org/who-...-censorship-demands/
More accurately, "Fake WHO Director" praises Neil Young censorship demands. What a bought and paid for CCP butt kissing clown that moron is.

And once again we see the rampant stupidity of the Left. The more they attempt to cancel Rogan the bigger and stronger he gets.

-----------------------------
Guns are awesome because they shoot solid lead freedom. Every man should have several guns. And several dogs, because a man with a cat is a woman. Kurt Schlichter

Posts: 33845 | Location: Orlando, FL | Registered: April 30, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I see Neill Young is pulling his music from Spotify. Spotify is a raw deal for artists, but ole Neil did it for a public protest of an opinion he wants to silence re vaccine. I chose to take the Covid vaccines and believe folks have a free choice whether to take them. I'm skeptical about ole Neil's timing. When I was much younger, Neil Young hypocritically slandered an entire demographic of Americans with his prejudicial song lyrics(Southern Man) He apparently felt his hatred of US Southerners was a socially acceptable prejudice and he felt free to paint the entire region with the same bigoted brush in order to sell a song. While the southern US certainly had vociferous racists, as did the northern US, Young's stereotyping an entire demographic with hate speech in a song was morally wrong and hypocritical especially in light of recent revelations of the horrible treatment of indigenous people in Neil's home country of Canada. Recent expose's in the Canadian press have revealed the awful prejudicial and indifferent treatment of Canadian Indian tribes that persist even now. This treatment was ignored and concealed until now by the Canadian press. So how about it Neil, when are you going to record "Canadian Man"? When are you going to be outraged by your own country's behavior? Or did you get righteous about Spotify and vaccines in response to you're not being relevant anymore and decide to thrust yourself into some press exposure by your latest foray into righteous indignity?

Posts: 1607 | Location: Texas Hill Country | Registered: April 07, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Wait, what?
Picture of gearhounds
posted Hide Post
Kimmel. Another jackass that thinks their fame and fortune gives them some kind of credibility on any subject. He is an idiot that “knows” what he is told to know.

“Remember to get vaccinated or a vaccinated person might get sick from a virus they got vaccinated against because you’re not vaccinated.” - author unknown

Posts: 15598 | Location: Martinsburg WV | Registered: April 02, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Rumble CEO Offers Joe Rogan $100 Million "To Make The World A Better Place"

https://www.zerohedge.com/tech...e-world-better-place

Well, this might change the narrative!

Just hours after Spotify CEO Daniel Ek affirmed he will keep the company's cash-cow (to placate shareholders, rejecting demands from the mob to cancel the world's most successful podcast), but was careful to rebuke Joe Rogan (to placate SJWs and ranting staff who are 'triggered'), Rumble CEO Chris Pavlovski has sent a letter to The Joe Rogan Experience, offering the podcaster $100 million over four years to bring his 'free speech' discussions to an uncensored platform.

Dear Joe,

We stand with you, your guests, and your legion of fans in desire for real conversation. So we’d like to offer you 100 million reasons to make the world a better place.

How about you bring all your shows to Rumble, both old and new, with no censorship, for 100 million bucks over four years?

This is our chance to save the world.

And yes, this is totally legit.

Pavlovski says "we are ready to fight alongside you..."

As a reminder, CF Acquisition Corp. VI jumped after Rumble, that’s combining with the SPAC, reported a 19% growth in monthly active users in January over the previous month.

Rumble monthly active users hit 39 million last month.

Rumble reports 10.8 billion minutes watched and an average of 4,383 hours of uploaded video per day in January.

Pavlovski retweeted Dinesh D'Souza's tweet suggesting a shift to Rumble over the weekend...

Is this the way forward - two internets: one echo-chamber for the left and one open, free-speech, uncensored town-square for everyone else.

Posts: 12699 | Registered: January 17, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Back, and
to the left
Picture of 83v45magna
posted Hide Post
I hope Neil Young will remember, Spotify don't need him around, anyhow.

Joni neither, the Twisted old bitch.

Cool

This message has been edited. Last edited by: 83v45magna,

Posts: 7266 | Location: Dallas | Registered: August 04, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Police 'may lay charges' following deliberate crash in Canberra

https://www.rebelnews.com/brea...te_crash_in_canberra

A Freedom protester in Canberra has filmed an act of road rage as a local driver runs into their car and shouts abuse through her window.

The two vehicles were parked at a set of traffic lights when, after a small incident, the protester got out of their car to ask the woman behind for her licence - as is standard practice after an accident.

The protester walks around to the other side of the car, still attempting to get the Canberra woman’s licence details.

The local leans against her steering wheel and asks, “What are you looking for?”

“Don’t you worry-”

At which point something seems to knock the protester and her camera, although it is not clear if she was pushed by someone.

“Did you see that?” says the local.

“Maniac.”

“Yeeeeeeah! So get the f**k out of Canberra! There are a lot of us.” The Canberra woman grins, and then starts to drive off without providing her details following an accident.

The Canberra woman speeds off, misjudges, and drives straight into the side of the protester’s car, almost tipping her own vehicle over with the force of the collision. Her car ends up suspended on two wheels, leaning against the car she has just struck.

“YOU F**KING IDIOT!” shouts the freedom protester, horrified by watching her car crashed into.

Posts: 12699 | Registered: January 17, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Shall Not Be Infringed
Picture of nhracecraft
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by wcb6092:
Rumble CEO Offers Joe Rogan $100 Million "To Make The World A Better Place"

https://www.zerohedge.com/tech...e-world-better-place

Razz Razz

If Some is Good, and More is Better.....then Too Much, is Just Enough !!
Trump 2024....Save America!
"May Almighty God bless the United States of America" - parabellum 7/26/20
Live Free or Die!

Posts: 8919 | Location: New Hampshire | Registered: October 29, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post