SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Support for Rolan Kraps' Family
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Support for Rolan Kraps' Family Login/Join 
Aller Anfang ist schwer
Picture of Tavman
posted Hide Post
Done.

Posts: 1700 | Location: Fayetteville, AR | Registered: May 23, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Mikus36
posted Hide Post
Done - God Bless

"It's a Bill of Rights - Not a Bill of Needs"
The World is a combustible Place

Posts: 353 | Location: Washington | Registered: April 18, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Quick bump

Posts: 7546 | Registered: October 31, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Comic Relief
Picture of Eponym
posted Hide Post
Done

Posts: 4817 | Location: Indianapolis, IN | Registered: September 28, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Ammoholic
posted Hide Post
Happy to help.

NRA Patron Member, Instructor and CRSO
NC CCH Instructor
GRNC Life Member
VCDL Member

Posts: 1837 | Registered: April 21, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Done. God Bless !!! Smile

"Always legally conceal carry. At the right place and time, one person can make a positive difference."

Posts: 3067 | Location: Sector 001 | Registered: October 30, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Done. Best wishes.

Posts: 2690 | Registered: November 02, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Age Quod Agis
Picture of ArtieS
posted Hide Post
Email sent.

"I vowed to myself to fight against evil more completely and more wholeheartedly than I ever did before. . . . That’s the only way to pay back part of that vast debt, to live up to and try to fulfill that tremendous obligation."

Alfred Hornik, Sunday, December 2, 1945 to his family, on his continuing duty to others for surviving WW II.

Posts: 12765 | Location: Central Florida | Registered: November 02, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
delicately calloused
Picture of darthfuster
posted Hide Post
Email sent

You’re a lying dog-faced pony soldier

Posts: 29681 | Location: Highland, Ut. | Registered: May 07, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
I'm not laughing
WITH you
Picture of Rolan_Kraps
posted Hide Post
Several people have asked about using PayPal to avoid the fees charged by "gofundme". I didn't know about them.

My PayPal address is the same as my email address in my profile. If you prefer a check, please email me at my profile address and I'll respond back.

Rolan Kraps
SASS Regulator
Gainesville, Georgia.
NRA Range Safety Officer
NRA Certified Instructor - Pistol / Personal Protection Inside the Home

Posts: 23577 | Location: Gainesville, GA | Registered: October 11, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Age Quod Agis
Picture of ArtieS
posted Hide Post
^^^Excellent.

"I vowed to myself to fight against evil more completely and more wholeheartedly than I ever did before. . . . That’s the only way to pay back part of that vast debt, to live up to and try to fulfill that tremendous obligation."

Alfred Hornik, Sunday, December 2, 1945 to his family, on his continuing duty to others for surviving WW II.

Posts: 12765 | Location: Central Florida | Registered: November 02, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Semper Fidelis Marines
posted Hide Post
VERY Sorry for your loss brother

thanks, shawn
Semper Fi,
---->>> EXCUSE TYPOS<<<---

Posts: 3318 | Location: TEXAS! | Registered: February 15, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Repressed
Picture of ShneaSIG
posted Hide Post
Done.

Posts: 11059 | Location: MO | Registered: November 19, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Ethics, antics,
and ballistics
Picture of Dtech
posted Hide Post
Heart-felt condolences and prayers Rolan. PP sent. God Bless.

-Dtech

"I've got a life to live, people to love, and a God to serve!" - sigmonkey

"Strive not to be a success, but rather to be of value." - Albert Einstein

"A man can never have too much red wine, too many books, or too much ammunition" ― Rudyard Kipling

Posts: 4413 | Location: Central Florida | Registered: April 03, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Power is nothing
without control
posted Hide Post
Before you go and start paying bills or agreeing to any payment plans, you may want to talk to a probate lawyer. I can't say what the rules are in your state, but you probably want to ask a professional if you have that much in potential debt from her medical care. Again, sorry to hear about this terrible loss.

- Bret

Posts: 2464 | Location: OH | Registered: March 03, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Age Quod Agis
Picture of ArtieS
posted Hide Post
PP sent.

Giftedly Outspoken
Picture of sigarms229
posted Hide Post
Done. Glad to help such a highly respected member in his time of need. My condolences.

Sometimes, you gotta roll the hard six

Posts: 4519 | Location: SouthCentral PA | Registered: December 05, 1999Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Redhookbklyn
posted Hide Post
Done.

“There is love in me the likes of which you’ve never seen. There is rage in me the likes of which should never escape."
—Mary Shelley, Frankenstein

Posts: 1929 | Location: South Carolina  | Registered: January 01, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Chip away the stone
Picture of rusbro
posted Hide Post
Bumping in case anyone missed this thread.

Posts: 11597 | Registered: August 22, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
eh-TEE-oh-clez
Picture of Aeteocles
posted Hide Post
Sent a little something

Posts: 13047 | Location: Orange County, California | Registered: May 19, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post