SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Monday Morning Quote of the Week
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Monday Morning Quote of the Week Login/Join 
Gone but Together Again.
Dad & Uncle
Picture of h2oys
posted
• Every person that you meet knows something you don't; learn from them.

Posts: 3726 | Location: St. Louis, MO | Registered: November 24, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of RR
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by h2oys:
• Every person that you meet knows something you don't; learn from them.

Simple and profound.

Posts: 447 | Location: Upstate NY | Registered: October 09, 2018Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Sailor1911
posted Hide Post
And factual! I said to a friend this morning that had given me some information, " I always appreciate knowing more today than I knew yesterday".

Place your clothes and weapons where you can find them in the dark.

“If in winning a race, you lose the respect of your fellow competitors, then you have won nothing” - Paul Elvstrom "The Great Dane" 1928 - 2016

Posts: 3763 | Location: Wichita, Kansas | Registered: March 27, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Just because something is legal to do doesn't mean it is the smart thing to do.
posted Hide Post
My dad always told me I would learn more with my ears open & my mouth shut then the other way around.

Integrity is doing the right thing, even when nobody is looking.

Posts: 4136 | Location: Metamora MI | Registered: October 31, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Eating elephants
one bite at a time
Picture of ffips
posted Hide Post
Being the dork I am, I delved into this quote since it wasn't attributed.

The closest I have found is that at some point, Bill Nye "The Science Guy" mechanical engineer once said, "Everyone you will ever meet knows something you don't."

I like the presented quote better than Mr. Nye's, thank you for sharing. Smile

Posts: 3573 | Location: in the southwest Atlanta metro area | Registered: September 10, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gone but Together Again.
Dad & Uncle
Picture of h2oys
posted Hide Post
I also could not find the author and will always add the attribution if one can be found.

Your most welcome for my OP, and as you probably already know, I post one every Monday morning.

Posts: 3726 | Location: St. Louis, MO | Registered: November 24, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post