SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Anyone familiar with bottles/cans filled at a small scale?
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Anyone familiar with bottles/cans filled at a small scale? Login/Join 
The Ice Cream Man
posted
I kinda think I’d like to sell some “house made” lemonade, etc in my S FL stores.

To do that, really means we’d have to bottle it.

Not worried about the process. Can anyone suggest a good bottle source?

If bottles are too expensive, we can put in our cups.

Posts: 5736 | Location: Republic of Ice Cream, Miami Beach, FL | Registered: May 24, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
See if you have home beer brewing store near you. They will sell bottling equipment and have some good advice.

Posts: 5416 | Location: Pittsburgh, PA, USA | Registered: February 27, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Thank you
Very little
Picture of HRK
posted Hide Post
or, perhaps they'll bottle it for you, a contract to produce the lemonade, labels and bottle it vs you having to do all the investment and labor until you know it sells.

Posts: 23448 | Location: Florida | Registered: November 07, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
אַרְיֵה
Picture of V-Tail
posted Hide Post
Aglifter -- there is no email address in your profile. Send an email to the address in my profile. I might be able to help you with this.

We bottle our own cleaning products for sale with our carpet cleaner rental business.

Two resources that I have used:

• All American Containers. They are distributors for bottles, etc., and have warehouses in the Tampa and Miami areas.

• United States Plastic Corp. Last time I purchased bottle caps, they had the best deal for me.

הרחפת שלי מלאה בצלופחים
  •  
    Posts: 30669 | Location: Central Florida, Orlando area | Registered: January 03, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
    אַרְיֵה
    Picture of V-Tail
    posted Hide Post
    quote:
    Originally posted by HRK:

or, perhaps they'll bottle it for you, a contract to produce the lemonade, labels and bottle it vs you having to do all the investment and labor until you know it sells.
    I can do contract bottle labeling. I have the equipment to do it. We label and fill our own bottles. Here's a setup in one of the Ace Hardware stores that we supply, showing the labeled bottles:

The labeling machine that I have will run about ten bottles / minute, once it is set for a particular bottle / label combination.

This is the model labeling machine that I have:

הרחפת שלי מלאה בצלופחים

Posts: 30669 | Location: Central Florida, Orlando area | Registered: January 03, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post