SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    NSFW Poll - George Stephanopoulos
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

NSFW Poll - George Stephanopoulos Login/Join 
Picture of wrightd
posted
NSFW Poll - Weigh in on George Stephanopoulos

Question:
What do you think about George Stephanopoulos ?

Personally I think he's a deceitful and dishonest human being. Watching part of his recent interview with the POTUS in the White House, he seemed to be asking very childish questions clearly designed to entrap Trump in a way he could later slice and dice his answer, purposely and deceitfully, to make Trump look bad.

Though I've seen this before with him interviewing and talking about other conservatives on TV, this interview with Trump in the White House just took the cake for me. I can't believe he thinks I could be so dumb as to fall for that shit.

Besides his own little fiefdom at ABC, why does he take so much joy in being a royal pita ? He seems to go out of his way to piss people off, damned the facts. With the exception of all the true Kooks in the Dem party, when I think about Journalism, he seems to be standing in the bottom of the barrel if I had to line them up from bad to worse.

If I'm not analyzing him correctly or completely please administer some enlightenment or correction.

Choices:
He's a great professional and human being
He's from the swamp, what do you expect ?
He's decietful, ethical and morally berift, a true scoundrel.
Other, please splain thyself

Lover of the US Constitution
Wile E. Coyote School of DIY Disaster

Posts: 8714 | Location: Nowhere the constitution is not honored | Registered: February 01, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Plowing straight ahead come what may
Picture of Bisleyblackhawk
posted Hide Post
I voted for "deceitful ethical morally berift scoundrel", he is a democrat...look at his history...Clinton, Dick Gephardt and getting his start with "tank boy" Dukakis...even though he IS part of the swamp, he is a democrat and part of the MSM that, as a whole, takes being rude to an art-form Mad

"we've gotta roll with the punches, learn to play all of our hunches
Making the best of what ever comes our way
Forget that blind ambition and learn to trust your intuition
And theres a cowboy in the jungle"
Jimmy Buffet

Posts: 10588 | Location: Southeast Tennessee...not far above my homestate Georgia | Registered: March 10, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Three Generations
of Service
Picture of PHPaul
posted Hide Post
He's Mainstream Media...therefore he is a weasel.

Be careful when following the masses. Sometimes the M is silent.

Posts: 15274 | Location: Downeast Maine | Registered: March 10, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
He’s a Clinton bootblack.

Posts: 5769 | Location: west 'by god' virginia | Registered: May 30, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Rick Lee
posted Hide Post
I crossed paths with him twice. Once was at a live taping of CNN Crossfire at GWU. But the next time was when both he and I were doing the walk of shame out of adjacent apt. bldgs. in DC, early on a frigid Sunday morning. He was looking pretty haggard and we both looked at each other like we each knew what the other had just done.

Posts: 3563 | Location: Cave Creek, AZ | Registered: October 24, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Get Off My Lawn
Picture of oddball
posted Hide Post
I remember back when he worked for Bill Clinton, certain WH people used to call him "George Stuffin'-Envelopes" behind his back.

"I’m not going to read Time Magazine, I’m not going to read Newsweek, I’m not going to read any of these magazines; I mean, because they have too much to lose by printing the truth"- Bob Dylan, 1965

Posts: 16725 | Location: Texas | Registered: May 13, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Bisleyblackhawk
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by PHPaul:
He's Mainstream Media...therefore he is a weasel.

Big Grin...

"we've gotta roll with the punches, learn to play all of our hunches
Making the best of what ever comes our way
Forget that blind ambition and learn to trust your intuition
And theres a cowboy in the jungle"
Jimmy Buffet

Posts: 10588 | Location: Southeast Tennessee...not far above my homestate Georgia | Registered: March 10, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Drug Dealer
Picture of Jim Shugart
posted Hide Post
^ ^ ^ ^ ^ Big Grin

When a thing is funny, search it carefully for a hidden truth. - George Bernard Shaw

Posts: 15490 | Location: Virginia | Registered: July 03, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Staring back
from the abyss
Picture of Gustofer
posted Hide Post

This message has been edited. Last edited by: Gustofer,

Posts: 20131 | Location: Montana | Registered: November 01, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Oriental Redneck
Picture of 12131
posted Hide Post
A Klinton operative pretending to be a journalist. Next thread.

Q

Posts: 26506 | Location: TEXAS | Registered: September 04, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Happily Retired
Picture of Bassamatic
posted Hide Post
He's a dirt bag, always has been.

.....never marry a woman who is mean to your waitress.

Posts: 5055 | Location: Lake of the Ozarks, MO. | Registered: September 05, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
7.62mm Crusader
posted Hide Post
I voted Other but agree 100% with all posts. He and Carville are both dirt bags. Steffy is a fake creation if the media and clintons.

Posts: 17922 | Location: The Bluegrass State! | Registered: December 23, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Political Cynic
Picture of nhtagmember
posted Hide Post
he's a scum licking asshole

[B] Against ALL enemies, foreign and DOMESTIC

Posts: 53240 | Location: Tucson Arizona | Registered: January 16, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Uppity Helot
posted Hide Post
Swamp critter. Nothing more or less.

Posts: 3162 | Location: Manheim, PA | Registered: September 04, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
quarter MOA visionary
Picture of smschulz
posted Hide Post
Everyone knows where his bread is buttered so what do you expect?

Posts: 22947 | Location: Houston, TX | Registered: June 11, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I watch him most mornings to keep up with the latest developments in Trump Derangement Syndrome. He is such a creepy little ship. I refer to his morning show as the Stormy Daniels Show, and play a (coffee) drinking game every time Stormy is mentioned. It is so cute how they have him sitting on phone books so he looks almost adult sized. I can only make it about 8 minutes before I change the channel, but that is usually enough time for the Stormy segment.

Remember the time he corrected Obama when Obama referred to his Muslim faith? And when he and Hillary proclaimed their love for each other?

----------------------------------------------------
Dances with Crabgrass

Posts: 2183 | Location: East Virginia | Registered: October 12, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Typical TV personality, but I will say, I read his book on the Clinton years, All Too Human. Very good read if you are a political junkie (like me). It was written when he still felt burned after the Clinton years. He was a true believer. Book also does not paint a very nice picture of Hillary.

Posts: 2044 | Registered: September 19, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
chickenshit
Picture of rsbolo
posted Hide Post
That's one thing you can say for slick willie; even his staff had charisma.

He does give weasels a bad name though.

Posts: 8000 | Location: East Central FL | Registered: January 05, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
32nd degree
Picture of roarindan
posted Hide Post
waste of oxygen

"the world doesn't end til yer dead, 'til then there's more beatin's in store, stand it like a man, and give some back"
Al Swearengen

Posts: 4588 | Location: East Overshoe, second buckle from the top. | Registered: January 20, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Political Cynic
Picture of nhtagmember
posted Hide Post
I remember this little shit when he started out on This Week with David Brinkley

him, George Will and Crackie Roberts

what a trio

no wonder David decided to die

[B] Against ALL enemies, foreign and DOMESTIC

Posts: 53240 | Location: Tucson Arizona | Registered: January 16, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post