SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Liberal Men in 2019
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Liberal Men in 2019 Login/Join 
Picture of side_shot
posted

Link to original video: https://youtu.be/fwYNuijPIpk

"They that can give up essential liberty to purchase a little temporary safety, deserve neither liberty nor safety."
--Benjamin Franklin, 1759--

Special Edition - Reverse TT 229ST.Sig Logo'd CTC Grips., Bedair guide rod

Posts: 1245 | Location: New Hampshire "Live Free or Die"  | Registered: September 02, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Crusty old
curmudgeon
Picture of Jimbo54
posted Hide Post
Pepper spray!! Lots of pepper spray seems appropriate.

Jim

"If you can't be a good example, then you'll have to be a horrible warning" -Catherine Aird

Posts: 9791 | Location: The right side of Washington State | Registered: September 14, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Drill Here, Drill Now
Picture of tatortodd
posted Hide Post
He seems as manly as Rutgers' football team Big Grin

Ego is the anesthesia that deadens the pain of stupidity

DISCLAIMER: These are the author's own personal views and do not represent the views of the author's employer.

Posts: 23102 | Location: Northern Suburbs of Houston | Registered: November 14, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Tinker Sailor Soldier Pie
Picture of Balzé Halzé
posted Hide Post
Is that "info babe" (using Rush's terminology) the girl that made news when she strutted around her former alma mater with an AR10 slung on her back? Looks like her anyway.

~Alan

Acta Non Verba
NRA Life Member (Patron)
God, Family, Guns, Country

Men will fight and die to protect women... because women protect everything else. ~Andrew Klavan

"Once there was only dark. If you ask me, light is winning." ~Rust Cohle

Posts: 30299 | Location: Elv. 7,000 feet, Utah | Registered: October 29, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Drill Here, Drill Now
Picture of tatortodd
posted Hide Post
Yes, that is Kaitlin Bennett. However, her alma mater is Kent State University and this video is at Rutgers University.

Ego is the anesthesia that deadens the pain of stupidity

DISCLAIMER: These are the author's own personal views and do not represent the views of the author's employer.

Posts: 23102 | Location: Northern Suburbs of Houston | Registered: November 14, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Oriental Redneck
Picture of 12131
posted Hide Post
That's a man? Doesn't even deserve to be called a f**king pussy. Roll Eyes

Q

Posts: 26205 | Location: TEXAS | Registered: September 04, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
delicately calloused
Picture of darthfuster
posted Hide Post
He's 5 yrs old mentally. They used to call that retarded.

You’re a lying dog-faced pony soldier

Posts: 29608 | Location: Highland, Ut. | Registered: May 07, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Staring back
from the abyss
Picture of Gustofer
posted Hide Post
There was a time when "he" would be asked nicely once to leave, and then knocked on his ass.

Posts: 19975 | Location: Montana | Registered: November 01, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Made from a
different mold
Picture of mutedblade
posted Hide Post
Attention Whore comes to mind when I see the soon to be "it".

I love the little "and SOY" quip she made. Cracked me up for whatever reason Big Grin

Posts: 2825 | Location: Lake Anna, VA | Registered: May 07, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Membership has its privileges
Picture of P-220
posted Hide Post
Judas Priest said it best.

My fist, your face.

Niech Zyje P-220

Steve

Posts: 36834 | Location: 45174 | Registered: December 09, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of sigcrazy7
posted Hide Post
She should just jog for about 100 yards. That fat piece of shit would take ten minutes to get there.

Demand not that events should happen as you wish; but wish them to happen as they do happen, and you will go on well. -Epictetus

Posts: 8202 | Location: Utah | Registered: December 18, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by sigcrazy7:
She should just jog for about 100 yards. That fat piece of shit would take ten minutes to get there.
Stow that juvenile shit. Would he be any less of an asshole if he weighed 90 pounds? Keep that juvenile shit out of this forum. Any third grader can insult someone's appearance. Pointless.

You've been here more than a decade and you have 6000 posts. You should know better.

Posts: 107266 | Registered: January 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
This clown is nothing more than a common liberal, progressive, wet dream democrat. Also known as the modern face of the democrat party. All that was missing was an overweight, blue hair, pink vagina hat lesbian.

Posts: 970 | Location: Virginia | Registered: August 03, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Coin Sniper
Picture of Rightwire
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by tatortodd:
He seems as manly as Rutgers' football team Big Grin

I can't tell who should be more insulted by your comparison....

....ok, enough time thinking about that.

Pronoun: His Royal Highness and benevolent Majesty of all he surveys

343 - Never Forget

Its better to be Pavlov's dog than Schrodinger's cat

There are three types of mistakes; Those you learn from, those you suffer from, and those you don't survive.

Posts: 37931 | Location: Above the snow line in Michigan | Registered: May 21, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Not really from Vienna
Picture of arfmel
posted Hide Post
What an asswipe.

Posts: 26852 | Location: Jerkwater, Texas | Registered: January 30, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of sigcrazy7
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by parabellum:
quote:
Originally posted by sigcrazy7:
Stow that juvenile shit. Would he be any less of an asshole if he weighed 90 pounds? Keep that juvenile shit out of this forum. Any third grader can insult someone's appearance. Pointless.

You've been here more than a decade and you have 6000 posts. You should know better.

My apologies. I was in the frame of mind of how to seriously deal with this guy’s behavior, not so much as trying to make an ad hominem attack on his appearance. I can see how my post is out of bounds, and I am sorry.

Demand not that events should happen as you wish; but wish them to happen as they do happen, and you will go on well. -Epictetus

Posts: 8202 | Location: Utah | Registered: December 18, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of TigerDore
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by arfmel:
What an asswipe.

In the old days he was just a fag.

Posts: 8603 | Registered: September 26, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Alea iacta est
Picture of Beancooker
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Gustofer:
There was a time when "he" would be asked nicely once to leave, and then knocked on his ass.

Exactly.

quote:
Originally posted by parabellum: You must have your pants custom tailored to fit your massive balls.
The “lol” thread

Posts: 4023 | Location: Staring down at you with disdain, from the spooky mountaintop castle.  | Registered: November 20, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of bigdeal
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Gustofer:
^^^This. What's the cure to this disease of moronic behavior sweeping the youth today? Ass whippings. Administered frequently and severely. It may take a while, but even the most stupid among us will eventually learn when it becomes painful enough for them.

-----------------------------
Guns are awesome because they shoot solid lead freedom. Every man should have several guns. And several dogs, because a man with a cat is a woman. Kurt Schlichter

Posts: 33845 | Location: Orlando, FL | Registered: April 30, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
half-genius,
half-wit
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by TigerDore:
quote:
Originally posted by arfmel:
What an asswipe.

In the old days he was just a fag.

[FLASH_VIDEO]<iframe frameborder="0" height="516" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/B4ojGuA33X4" width="674"></iframe>[/FLASH_VIDEO]

Eye bleach, please.

Posts: 11305 | Location: UK, OR, ONT | Registered: July 10, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post