SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Debbie Wasserman Schultz needs your opinion on gun reform
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Debbie Wasserman Schultz needs your opinion on gun reform Login/Join 
"Member"
Picture of cas
posted Hide Post
AKA Debbie Wasserman Schultz wants your email address. Wink

Posts: 21378 | Location: 18th & Fairfax  | Registered: May 17, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of DrDan
posted Hide Post
Here's a poll I would vote in:

1) Do you think Congresswoman Wasserman Schultz is a stooge for the Clinton political machine? Yes/No: Yes

2) Do you agree that Congresswoman Wasserman Schultz should be prosecuted for criminal activity relating to the hiring of a foreign national to manage sensitive Congressional electronic records and digital media? Yes/No: Yes

3) Do you think Congresswoman Wasserman Schultz should be sent to Syria with a t-shirt that says "I want to be your goat tonight": Yes/No: Yes

4) Do you want to see a video of 3) Yes/No: NO! NO! NO!

This space intentionally left blank.

Posts: 5012 | Location: Florida | Registered: August 16, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Ironmike57
posted Hide Post
#4 NO way!

quote:
Originally posted by DrDan:
Here's a poll I would vote in:

1) Do you think Congresswoman Wasserman Schultz is a stooge for the Clinton political machine? Yes/No: Yes

2) Do you agree that Congresswoman Wasserman Schultz should be prosecuted for criminal activity relating to the hiring of a foreign national to manage sensitive Congressional electronic records and digital media? Yes/No: Yes

3) Do you think Congresswoman Wasserman Schultz should be sent to Syria with a t-shirt that says "I want to be your goat tonight": Yes/No: Yes

4) Do you want to see a video of 3) Yes/No: NO! NO! NO!

Posts: 2061 | Location: Florida | Registered: July 26, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Armed and Gregarious
Picture of DMF
posted Hide Post
Unfortunately the Freedom of Information Act (FOIA) does not apply to Congress, so we are unlikely to see the raw results, unless they are favorable to her position.

"War is the remedy that our enemies have chosen, and I say let us give them all they want." - William Tecumseh Sherman

Posts: 12591 | Location: Nomad | Registered: January 10, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
10mm is The
Boom of Doom
Picture of Fenris
posted Hide Post
She will make up whatever results she wants.

Dems lie. It's what they do.

God Bless and Protect President Donald John Trump.

VOTE EARLY TO BEAT THE CHEAT!!!

Posts: 17568 | Location: Northern Virginia | Registered: November 08, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Oriental Redneck
Picture of 12131
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Skull Leader:
She's going to take the numbers that agree with her and toss the rest. Filling out her survey is only going to add your email to her propaganda roster.

Exactly what's going on.

Q

Posts: 27615 | Location: TEXAS | Registered: September 04, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of bigdeal
posted Hide Post
I don't see the problem using my actual gmail address. The first email I see from this nitwit and I'll SPAM block all the rest. Just wish the survey offered a 'Comments' section. Wink

-----------------------------
Guns are awesome because they shoot solid lead freedom. Every man should have several guns. And several dogs, because a man with a cat is a woman. Kurt Schlichter

Posts: 33845 | Location: Orlando, FL | Registered: April 30, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gracie Allen is my
personal savior!
posted Hide Post
In the old days they'd mail this to you on paper along with a request for a donation. I guess she's just trying to figure out what kind of magic words poll well before campaign season.

Posts: 27303 | Location: Deep in the heart of the brush country, and closing on that #&*%!?! roadrunner. Really. | Registered: February 05, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
quarter MOA visionary
Picture of smschulz
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Ironmike57:
We will probably never see them.

quote:
Originally posted by parabellum:
Where are the survey results?

Or they will be fabricated in her favor.

Posts: 23227 | Location: Houston, TX | Registered: June 11, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Knows too little
about too much
Picture of rduckwor
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by dry-fly:
I felt dirty going to her website. Frown

Me too. You CAN catch stupid over the interwebs. But, we're probably O.K. Time will tell.

RMD

TL Davis: “The Second Amendment is special, not because it protects guns, but because its violation signals a government with the intention to oppress its people…”
Remember: After the first one, the rest are free.

Posts: 20395 | Location: L.A. - Lower Alabama | Registered: April 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Does that woman have a giant ass or what? I took her poll though.

"The days are stacked against what we think we are." Jim Harrison

Posts: 1131 | Location: Ann Arbor | Registered: September 07, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by muzzleloader:
Does that woman have a giant ass or what?
Class? Can anyone tell muzzleloader what is wrong with his post?

Posts: 109165 | Registered: January 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Dies Irae
Picture of Opus Dei
posted Hide Post
quote:
quote:
*raises hand*

You don't comment upon others' appearances in such a way.

Posts: 5784 | Location: Fort Heathen, Texas | Registered: February 25, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of AzMikeCFD102
posted Hide Post
That was easy.

MAGA

NRA
Gun Owners of America

Posts: 388 | Location: Tucson, Az | Registered: August 17, 2016Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Perfection is impossible,
Trying is not…
posted Hide Post
For various reasons I have 7 email address. I used all of them in the poll. So I got to vote seven times.

"Isn't it weird that in AMERICA, our flag & our culture offend so many people - but our benefits do not"

Posts: 518 | Location: OKC | Registered: October 04, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Opus Dei:
quote:
quote:
*raises hand*

You don't comment upon others' appearances in such a way.
That's correct. It's childish and we do not do such things in this forum. After all she's done and after all the illegality and unethical behavior she's been involved in, after everything she'd done and is doing to permanently damage this nation with and all you can think of to say about this woman is that she has a big ass, don't bother.

Everybody looks like somethin'. I'm sure that every man here looks like a twenty year old male model, right? In this forum, we judge people by their actions and their words. You know, the important stuff.

"I am your retribution." - Donald Trump, speech at CPAC, March 4, 2023

Posts: 109165 | Registered: January 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post