SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Are there any Mint (Intuit financial site) users who will be transferring over the Credit Karma?
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Are there any Mint (Intuit financial site) users who will be transferring over the Credit Karma? Login/Join 
Partial dichotomy
posted
I was disappointed to hear Mint was going away, but since I'm not aware of another financial tracking site, I've switched to Credit Karma, also run by Intuit.

SIGforum: For all your needs!
Imagine our influence if every gun owner in America was an NRA member! Click the box>>>

Posts: 38699 | Location: SC Lowcountry/Cape Cod | Registered: November 22, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Ignored facts
still exist
posted Hide Post
I'm still on Mint. But please tell me about CK. is it just as good??

do you hate it??

A friend at work bought some software to use instead of Mint, but it sounded a bit cumbersome.

----------------------
Let's Go Brandon!

Posts: 10928 | Location: 45 miles from the Pacific Ocean | Registered: February 28, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Partial dichotomy
posted Hide Post
I just switched in the last hour, so I haven't been able to really test it out, but most of my account info has transferred over okay except for the real estate. Still looking into that.

From what I read, Credit Karma isn't a budgeting program if that's primarily how you were using Mint.

Not to alarm you, but from what I read, you have til the end of the year to switch over. Not a lot of time left.

Imagine our influence if every gun owner in America was an NRA member! Click the box>>>

Posts: 38699 | Location: SC Lowcountry/Cape Cod | Registered: November 22, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Seeker of Clarity
Picture of r0gue
posted Hide Post
Are these like online versions of Quicken?

Posts: 11393 | Registered: August 02, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Fighting the good fight
Picture of RogueJSK
posted Hide Post
My bank's online account has a bare-bones equivalent that tracks income/spending/budgets/net worth and aggregates accounts, and I'm just going to go back to using that.

Mint was better/easier than the bank's version, but Credit Karma doesn't do the same stuff, so I'm not going to bother switching over.

quote:
Originally posted by 6guns:
Not to alarm you, but from what I read, you have til the end of the year to switch over. Not a lot of time left.

My understanding was that while Mint's functionality was ending on 1/1, you have until the end of March to migrate or download your data.

Posts: 32536 | Location: Northwest Arkansas | Registered: January 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Partial dichotomy
posted Hide Post
More like a consolidation of accounts and debts and tracking of spending...at least Mint was. Calculates net worth, etc. I was hoping Mint would make filing taxes easier at tax time, but found enough mistakes that I still go through my expenses. Maybe Credit Karma will be better.

If you use Quicken, I think you're already ahead.