SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Does a bear do it's business in the woods?
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Does a bear do it's business in the woods? Login/Join 
No, not like
Bill Clinton
Picture of BigSwede
posted
Or, what happens when you tree a bear?

Posts: 5317 | Location: GA | Registered: September 23, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Who Woulda
Ever Thought?
posted Hide Post
Don't stand directly under or down wind from a treed bear.

Posts: 6587 | Registered: August 25, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Nosce te ipsum
Picture of Woodman
posted Hide Post
Mmmmmm ... fresh bear scat smells like many mediaeval beverages.

Posts: 8759 | Registered: March 24, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Man Once
Child Twice
posted Hide Post
Bombs away!!
I think I’m going to puke.

Posts: 11148 | Location: NE OHIO | Registered: October 22, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
That's just the
Flomax talking
Picture of GaryBF
posted Hide Post
Take that, human!

Posts: 11875 | Location: St. Louis, Missouri | Registered: February 04, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Slayer of Agapanthus

posted Hide Post
Bear gets whacked in it's nuts.

https://youtu.be/8kjY9sKdHlY

"It is only with the heart that one can see rightly; what is essential is invisible to the eye". The Little Prince, Antoine de Saint-Exupery, pilot and author, lost on mission, July 1944, Med Theatre.

Posts: 5963 | Location: Central Texas | Registered: September 14, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Drill Here, Drill Now
Picture of tatortodd
posted Hide Post
For some unknown reason several years ago, I was on YouTube and searched does a bear shit in the woods. Two things I remember:
1. A shocking number of hikers like to post videos of bears crapping
2. Bears walking in a single file line are not above crapping on the bear walking behind them.

Ego is the anesthesia that deadens the pain of stupidity

DISCLAIMER: These are the author's own personal views and do not represent the views of the author's employer.

Posts: 23221 | Location: Northern Suburbs of Houston | Registered: November 14, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
An investment in knowledge
pays the best interest
posted Hide Post
Good for the Bear!

Posts: 3362 | Location: Mid-Atlantic | Registered: December 27, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
The bear says - SCAT!!

Posts: 2771 | Location: Northern California | Registered: December 01, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
My other Sig
is a Steyr.
Picture of .38supersig
posted Hide Post
Awesome!

Posts: 9144 | Location: Somewhere looking for ammo that nobody has at a place I haven't been to for a pistol I couldn't live without... | Registered: December 02, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Mr. Peteroniman
posted Hide Post
at least he was wearing a hat

-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-

All his life he tried to be a good person. Many times, however, he failed.
For after all, he was only human. He wasn't a dog.”
― Charles M. Schulz

Posts: 2012 | Location: Florida Panhandle | Registered: June 25, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Shall Not Be Infringed
Picture of nhracecraft
posted Hide Post
Time to 'Lighten the Load' on these MFer's... Razz

If Some is Good, and More is Better.....then Too Much, is Just Enough !!
Trump 2024....Save America!
"May Almighty God bless the United States of America" - parabellum 7/26/20
Live Free or Die!

Posts: 8870 | Location: New Hampshire | Registered: October 29, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Little ray
of sunshine
Picture of jhe888
posted Hide Post
Lucky that is all that happened after annoying a bear.

The fish is mute, expressionless. The fish doesn't think because the fish knows everything.

Posts: 53121 | Location: Texas | Registered: February 10, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
At first I thought they were hunters - but they are hikers? (didn't see any rifles)

Damn lucky that bear didn't come down and do more than shit on them.

Posts: 4979 | Registered: April 20, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
It's all part of
the adventure...
posted Hide Post
That was a warning — he was just showing them the remnants of the LAST hiker that pissed him off…

Regards From Sunny Tucson,
SigFan

NRA Life - IDPA - USCCA - GOA - JPFO - ACLDN - SAF - AZCDL - ASA

"Faith isn't believing that God can; it's knowing that He will." (From a sign on a church in Nicholasville, Kentucky)

Posts: 1680 | Location: Tucson, Arizona | Registered: January 30, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post