SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Looking for the service that screens and forwards your incoming VoIP telephone calls to your cell phone.
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Looking for the service that screens and forwards your incoming VoIP telephone calls to your cell phone. Login/Join 
posted
Probably about 3 months ago I saw an article for a company that will accept your incoming VoIP telephone calls, play a recording and say “if you are trying to reach John Doe press 1 , if you are trying to reach Jane Doe press 2. And would then forward the call to the appropriate cell number for the desired recipient. At the time this service was about $10 per month.

Anyone here using this service and / or can direct me to their website?

Thanks

Posts: 418 | Location: Near Dallas, TX | Registered: February 28, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Invest Early, Invest Often
Picture of TomV
posted Hide Post

Posts: 1376 | Location: Escaped California...Now In Sunny, Southern Utah | Registered: February 15, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Optimistic Cynic
Picture of architect
posted Hide Post
VoIP.ms will do this, at probably a lot less than $10/mo.

Posts: 6795 | Location: NoVA | Registered: July 22, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
The Ice Cream Man
posted Hide Post
NumberBarn does that for 6. I’ve used them for years. They will also forward texts to an email address

Posts: 5930 | Location: Republic of Ice Cream, Low Country, SC. | Registered: May 24, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post