SIGforum
What will your "Famous last words" be?

This topic can be found at:
https://sigforum.com/eve/forums/a/tpc/f/320601935/m/8240078524

June 17, 2017, 12:01 PM
CD228
What will your "Famous last words" be?
I'm either dead right or horribly wrong, either way the results should be entertaining.
June 17, 2017, 12:02 PM
rh
I've always wanted to use "What a bloody silly way to die."
June 17, 2017, 12:09 PM
JordanR
"Wish you were here"



“We’re going to win so much. You’re going to get tired of winning. You’re going to say, ‘Please, Mr. President, I have a headache. Please, don’t win so much,’” he vowed.
June 17, 2017, 12:38 PM
oilpatch29
"I'll be fine in a minute. Just let me catch my breath."


-----------------------------------
June 17, 2017, 12:43 PM
sigmonkey


"Let's see, zero divided by zero i..."




"the meaning of life, is to give life meaning" ✡ Ani Yehudi אני יהודי Le'olam lo shuv לעולם לא עוד
June 17, 2017, 12:44 PM
newtoSig765
Was that "Red touches Black" or "Red touches Yellow?" I can never remem...


--------------------------
Every normal man must be tempted, at times, to spit on his hands, hoist the black flag, and begin slitting throats.
-- H L Mencken

I always prefer reality when I can figure out what it is.
-- JALLEN 10/18/18
June 17, 2017, 12:45 PM
Rightwire
I knew I shouldn't​ have turned my life around...




Pronoun: His Royal Highness and benevolent Majesty of all he surveys

343 - Never Forget

Its better to be Pavlov's dog than Schrodinger's cat

There are three types of mistakes; Those you learn from, those you suffer from, and those you don't survive.
June 17, 2017, 01:16 PM
roarindan
"Careful dear...that's loaded"


___________________



"the world doesn't end til yer dead, 'til then there's more beatin's in store, stand it like a man, and give some back"
Al Swearengen
June 17, 2017, 01:21 PM
PHPaul
quote:
Originally posted by darthfuster:
I'm doing something I love...


BWAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!




Be careful when following the masses. Sometimes the M is silent.
June 17, 2017, 01:25 PM
rpm2010
I'll be seeing y'all real soon now.
June 17, 2017, 01:44 PM
Hobbs
Last words will be the first thing I see ... ROWDY !!!
... best dog I've ever owned. Found me from the streets and insisted I give him a home. He'll find me again.
“If there are no dogs in Heaven, then when I die I want to go where they went.” - Will Rogers
June 17, 2017, 01:58 PM
V-Tail
What time did you say your husband gets home?



הרחפת שלי מלאה בצלופחים
June 17, 2017, 02:01 PM
Hamden106
Dear Sigforum, it's been fun......



SIGnature
NRA Benefactor, CMP Pistol Distinguished, former Master NRA Bullseye Pistol and NRA Smallbore Prone
June 17, 2017, 02:25 PM
GT-40DOC
"My but that is good bourbon"!!
June 17, 2017, 02:37 PM
YooperSigs
I would guess my last words would be dependent on what I was doing when the end came.
I have chosen this little poem for any tombstone I may come to have:

Just Think!
Some night the stars will gleam,
Upon a cold grey stone.
And trace a name with silver beam,
And lo! Twill be your own!
This night is speeding on,
to meet your epitaphic rhyme.
Your life is but a little beat,
Within the heart of time.
A little gain,
A little pain,
A laugh, lest you may moan.
A little blame,
A little fame,
A star gleam on a stone!

Robert W. Service.


End of Earth: 2 Miles
Upper Peninsula: 4 Miles
June 17, 2017, 02:44 PM
lowflash
I'll see you on the other side.
June 17, 2017, 03:00 PM
bald1
With a huge grin "Bite me!"

-or- depending on whom I'm addressing

"Eat my shorts!" Smile

This message has been edited. Last edited by: bald1,



Certifiable member of the gun toting, septuagenarian, bucket list workin', crazed retiree, bald is beautiful club!
USN (RET), COTEP #192
June 17, 2017, 04:03 PM
18Z50
Elevation 1511, deflection 2800, charge 0, " hang!"
June 17, 2017, 04:06 PM
HayesGreener
"There's a million dollars in gold bullion hidden under the....arrgh!"


CMSGT USAF (Retired)
Chief of Police (Retired)
June 17, 2017, 04:20 PM
FenderBender
libertas!


_____________________________________________
Proverbs 3:31 "Envy thou not the oppressor, and choose none of his ways."