SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Thank you all and January KARMA!
Page 1 ... 9 10 11 12 13 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Thank you all and January KARMA! Login/Join 
posted Hide Post
Dave,

Have enjoyed reading your posts and seeing all the great deals on watches that you've had for members here. Thanks for a very generous karma -- please count me in.

Please support the SF "Help Mike!" campaign to raise legal fees for a 72 year old Texas teacher and hobby rancher who had 6 forgotten 9mm rounds in his checked luggage leaving T&C and faced 12 years in prison and $50k legal fees at https://fundrazr.com/b2KZgc.

Posts: 2023 | Location: New Mexico | Registered: April 24, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
A teetotaling
beer aficionado
Picture of NavyGuy
posted Hide Post
Please add my name in for a chance at your generous karma.

Thanks Dave

Men fight for liberty and win it with hard knocks. Their children, brought up easy, let it slip away again, poor fools. And their grandchildren are once more slaves.

-D.H. Lawrence

Posts: 11524 | Location: Fort Worth, Texas | Registered: February 07, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of shoevb
posted Hide Post
Please count me in. Thanks.

Posts: 1218 | Location: Hampton Roads | Registered: February 13, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Thanks for the chance!

Posts: 2374 | Location: TN | Registered: October 15, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Grapes of Wrath
Picture of Wino
posted Hide Post
Count me in please!

Posts: 1455 | Location: Texas | Registered: March 09, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Win Forever
posted Hide Post
Dave... You are an asset to the forum and have helped many people out. Thank you for your generous karma. Enjoy the day! W.

Posts: 691 | Location: Charlottesville, VA & Seattle, WA | Registered: May 09, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Edge seeking
Sharp blade!
posted Hide Post
Pick me! Thanks

Posts: 7457 | Location: Over the hills and far away | Registered: January 20, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
A beautiful watch (as always). Please include me and thanks!

Lobo Gunn

We live, we learn, we lead so that our children may become our Future.

Posts: 356 | Location: Gainesville, Florida | Registered: February 22, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Coin Sniper
Picture of Rightwire
posted Hide Post
We've never met but chatted on the phone a few times. It's easy to tell you're a great guy. If I ever get to your area, I will be stopping by.

Please add me to the generous Karma!

Pronoun: His Royal Highness and benevolent Majesty of all he surveys

343 - Never Forget

Its better to be Pavlov's dog than Schrodinger's cat

There are three types of mistakes; Those you learn from, those you suffer from, and those you don't survive.

Posts: 37958 | Location: Above the snow line in Michigan | Registered: May 21, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Busier than a cat covering
crap on a marble floor
Picture of Z06
posted Hide Post
GREAT Karma Dave! Thanks for all you do.

Posts: 4030 | Location: AZ | Registered: July 18, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Killer Karma. I’ve always liked the idea of the Eco-Drive. And that one looks great too.

Not entering for the karma. Just also wanted to say how great this forum is; and additionally, how great Dave Truong is for everyone here.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: onegeek,

Posts: 520 | Location: Alaska | Registered: September 29, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Surrounded by
Fruit Loops
Picture of Baran
posted Hide Post
Please add me in. Thank you for your generosity.

Posts: 1523 | Location: Happy Valley, MA | Registered: November 08, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bunch of savages
in this town
Picture of ASKSmith
posted Hide Post
Please add me, I really like the looks of a basic watch.

Thanks for the chance.

-----------------
I apologize now...

Posts: 10552 | Registered: December 30, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of whododat
posted Hide Post
Please count me in. I love Citizen watches.

Thank you

Because son, it is what you are supposed to do.

Posts: 1852 | Location: Escaped to TN | Registered: October 29, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of bob ramberg
posted Hide Post
I'm in and thank Dave.

Bob
Carpe Scrotum

Posts: 1366 | Location: Democratic Peoples Republic of Madiganistan | Registered: February 20, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Official Space Nerd
Picture of Hound Dog
posted Hide Post
Please add my name, and as always, thank you for the oportunity.

Fear God and Dread Nought
Admiral of the Fleet Sir Jacky Fisher

Posts: 21847 | Location: Hobbiton, The Shire, Middle Earth | Registered: September 27, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I'll give it a shot. Thanks!

Posts: 735 | Registered: February 25, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of chp37
posted Hide Post
Thank you again David. Please include me.

Posts: 586 | Registered: October 06, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Thank you David.

Please include me as well.

Also, check your work Inbox for an e-mail from me.

Posts: 340 | Registered: January 23, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
No, not like
Bill Clinton
Picture of BigSwede
posted Hide Post
Thanks for the chance

Posts: 5320 | Location: GA | Registered: September 23, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post