SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    You're against global warming so you burn yourself to death
Page 1 2 3 4 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

You're against global warming so you burn yourself to death Login/Join 
Tinker Sailor Soldier Pie
Picture of Balzé Halzé
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by mbinky:

I, and millions like me, have never heard of him until now and by tomorrow he will be completely forgotten.

What a sad wasted life. And all for a phony cause.

~Alan

Acta Non Verba
NRA Life Member (Patron)
God, Family, Guns, Country

Men will fight and die to protect women... because women protect everything else. ~Andrew Klavan

"Once there was only dark. If you ask me, light is winning." ~Rust Cohle

Posts: 30410 | Location: Elv. 7,000 feet, Utah | Registered: October 29, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of SIGguy229
posted Hide Post
Anyone who follows his line of thinking and doesn’t do the same isn’t committed to “the cause”.

We need more people like him to enlighten us.

Posts: 1723 | Location: South.....Carolina | Registered: May 25, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Mired in the
Fog of Lucidity
posted Hide Post
quote:
I, and millions like me, have never heard of him until now and by tomorrow he will be completely forgotten.

Well, not quite, it will probably take a couple of weeks for the grass to grow back.

Posts: 4850 | Registered: February 10, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Charmingly unsophisticated
Picture of AllenInAR
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by RogueJSK:
quote:
Originally posted by HighZonie:
What was he thinking? Roll Eyes

Probably something along the lines of "AHHHHH! IT BURNS!"

Big Grin I admit it. I LOLd.

The artist formerly known as AllenInWV

Posts: 16188 | Location: Harrison, AR | Registered: February 05, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
A Grateful American
Picture of sigmonkey
posted Hide Post
So many twattwaffles, so few matches.

"the meaning of life, is to give life meaning" Ani Yehudi אני יהודי Le'olam lo shuv לעולם לא שוב!

Posts: 43886 | Location: ...... I am thrice divorced, and I live in a van DOWN BY THE RIVER!!! (in Arkansas) | Registered: December 20, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Mired in the
Fog of Lucidity
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Micropterus:
Turns out David Buckel was a fossil fuel. How ironic.

A bullet would have been much more environmentally friendly, but he's probably against guns too, so there's that...

Posts: 4850 | Registered: February 10, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Void Where Prohibited
Picture of WaterburyBob
posted Hide Post
Well, he's not green any more - he's charred black.

"If Gun Control worked, Chicago would look like Mayberry, not Thunderdome" - Cam Edwards

Posts: 16517 | Location: Under the Boot of Tyranny in Connectistan | Registered: February 02, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
I kneel for my God,
and I stand for my flag
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by sigmonkey:
So many twattwaffles, so few matches.

That's Cut worthy

Posts: 1813 | Location: Oregon | Registered: September 25, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
"Member"
Picture of cas
posted Hide Post
I for one applaud him.
We need much more of this.

Posts: 21105 | Location: 18th & Fairfax  | Registered: May 17, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
The Main Thing Is
Not To Get Excited
Picture of wishfull thinker
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by RogB:
quote:
Originally posted by braillediver:
quote:
Originally posted by mbinky:
the mental disorder known as liberalism.

What better proof does one need?

Well, how about these?

https://youtu.be/LmfRMeU6pQ8

https://youtu.be/ElJFYwRtrH4

Aghhhhhhhhhhhh! Why did you make me watch those? Now I've gotta go read Peanuts or Calvin and regenerate some seriously damaged brain cells...

Posts: 6396 | Location: Washington | Registered: November 06, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Oriental Redneck
Picture of 12131
posted Hide Post
^^^ Ha ha ha, those environmentalist wackos crying over the dead tree is just classic.

Q

Posts: 26399 | Location: TEXAS | Registered: September 04, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Quit staring at my wife's Butt
Picture of XLT
posted Hide Post
too bad he didnt swallow a full bag popcorn kernels first. Wink

Posts: 5599 | Registered: February 09, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by HighZonie:
Now that's real commitment to the cause. Eek

But didn't his burning contribute to global warming ?????

What was he thinking? Roll Eyes

Not to mention all the smokey pollution he caused.

Posts: 4472 | Registered: November 30, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Protests like these (hunger strikes, etc) seem to to be fundamentally flawed. Protest hard enough and it becomes a self solving problem...for the people being protested against.

I would recommend no change in behavior and continued observation...

...that I will support
and defend...

Posts: 872 | Location: Northern VA | Registered: July 16, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Several years ago a tree hugger climbed a huge tree in California to be cut down and after a while he was talked down. On the way down he slipped and fell to his death. It was strange that the tree didn't try to save him. Big Grin

Posts: 4472 | Registered: November 30, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Maybe this trend will catch on......

Posts: 4979 | Registered: April 20, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
The Constable
posted Hide Post
Suicide is so devastating to the Family members. I feel sorry for them.

But have to say, losing a PITA, Activist attorney...not so sorry.

Posts: 7074 | Location: Craig, MT | Registered: December 17, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Political Cynic
Picture of nhtagmember
posted Hide Post
other than a scorch mark, whats the downside?

[B] Against ALL enemies, foreign and DOMESTIC

Posts: 53186 | Location: Tucson Arizona | Registered: January 16, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Wait, what?
Picture of gearhounds
posted Hide Post
So, who gives a shit? How is this asshole's suicide more newsworthy than any other suicide in the city?

Also, the gun grabbers will be upset he didn't use one...perhaps we should ban fire.

“Remember to get vaccinated or a vaccinated person might get sick from a virus they got vaccinated against because you’re not vaccinated.” - author unknown

Posts: 15580 | Location: Martinsburg WV | Registered: April 02, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Glorious SPAM!
Picture of mbinky
posted Hide Post
Well to be fair of all the idiots who commit suicide daily none of them go quite this medieval. So I can see it making the news. Besides it's sensational, "if it bleeds it leads" and all that.

I wonder what he used for an accellerant? And I wonder if he took any type of drug before he blazed up. Can an autopsy on a burned corpse reveal anything like that?

Posts: 10635 | Registered: June 13, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post