SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Got the new car on the road, finally.
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Got the new car on the road, finally. Login/Join 
Bookers Bourbon
and a good cigar
Picture of Johnny 3eagles
posted
Bought this in late October. Roads in Arkansas produce so many stone chips, I stored this in the garage until we could get the clear bra and front windows tinted. Done now. This is our third Volvo since 2012.

2021 Volvo XC60 T6 AWD Inscription. I love the supercharged and turbo charged engine.

BIDEN SUCKS.

If you're goin' through hell, keep on going.
Don't slow down. If you're scared don't show it.
You might get out before the devil even knows you're there.

NRA ENDOWMENT LIFE MEMBER

Posts: 7120 | Location: Arkansas  | Registered: November 06, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
To me, white is a great color on that car. Very nice.

Silent

Posts: 1026 | Registered: February 02, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Green grass and
high tides
Picture of old rugged cross
posted Hide Post
Very nice. Congrats. Sounds like a nice ride too. Who own's Volvo these days?

"Practice like you want to play in the game"

Posts: 19188 | Registered: September 21, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Wishbone
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by old rugged cross:
Very nice. Congrats. Sounds like a nice ride too. Who own's Volvo these days?

China

Posts: 946 | Location: Oklahoma | Registered: November 23, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bookers Bourbon
and a good cigar
posted Hide Post
Yup, China. They now are called Vorvo! Still made in Sweden.

BIDEN SUCKS.

Posts: 7120 | Location: Arkansas  | Registered: November 06, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
TORSLANDA, SWEDEN

Posts: 364 | Location: Mansfield, TX | Registered: April 08, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Sweet ride, I love the clean look of Volvo SUV's.

What are the engine details?

Posts: 326 | Registered: January 26, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bookers Bourbon
and a good cigar
posted Hide Post
2.0L, Super & Turbo Charged, Direct Injection Engine, 316 HP @ 5700 RPM, 295 lb-ft @2200 RPM

8 speed Auto, All Wheel Drive

20" wheels

BIDEN SUCKS.

Picture of henryaz
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Johnny 3eagles:
2.0L, Super & Turbo Charged, Direct Injection Engine, 316 HP @ 5700 RPM, 295 lb-ft @2200 RPM

I really like that at least some new vehicles have maximum torque at a low rpm.

When in doubt, mumble

Posts: 10786 | Location: South Congress AZ | Registered: May 27, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Don't burn
the day away
posted Hide Post
Very nice! I'm in a 2018 V90CC t6. It's also my 3rd Volvo wagon. Ran the other 2 up to 180k each.

Posts: 2075 | Location: Worcester County, MA  | Registered: December 05, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of smlsig
posted Hide Post
How are the maintenance costs and reliability these days?
Volvo is on our list to replace my wife’s suv next year.

------------------
Eddie

Our Founding Fathers were men who understood that the right thing is not necessarily the written thing. -kkina

Posts: 6318 | Location: In transit | Registered: February 19, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bookers Bourbon
and a good cigar
posted Hide Post
2012 S60 T6 AWD: 100% reliable. Only Lube, Oil, Filter. Traded for 2015 XC60

2015 XC60 T5 (bought new in 2014): 100% reliable. Car threw a code for Low Pressure Fuel Sensor. Car still ran with no issues, repaired under warranty on a Tech Service Bulletin. Upkeep costs were for Lube, Oil and Filter, replaced the AGM battery and tires at 55K. Traded at 67K miles for 2021 XC60.

BIDEN SUCKS.

Legalize the Constitution
Picture of TMats
posted Hide Post
My wife’s car is a 2017 XC-60. We bought it as a CPO, with 19k miles in February. It’s a very capable car: comfortable, quick, handles well, and stops very well. It was a good buy for us.

Posts: 13263 | Location: Wyoming | Registered: January 10, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
2017 XC90 owner here. Great cars. Really like Pilot Assist.

Posts: 5164 | Location: Iowa | Registered: February 24, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of smlsig
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Johnny 3eagles:
2012 S60 T6 AWD: 100% reliable. Only Lube, Oil, Filter. Traded for 2015 XC60

2015 XC60 T5 (bought new in 2014): 100% reliable. Car threw a code for Low Pressure Fuel Sensor. Car still ran with no issues, repaired under warranty on a Tech Service Bulletin. Upkeep costs were for Lube, Oil and Filter, replaced the AGM battery and tires at 55K. Traded at 67K miles for 2021 XC60.

Can’t ask for more than that.
Thanks

------------------
Eddie

Our Founding Fathers were men who understood that the right thing is not necessarily the written thing. -kkina

Posts: 6318 | Location: In transit | Registered: February 19, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
My other Sig
is a Steyr.
Picture of .38supersig
posted Hide Post
Sweet!

Posts: 9155 | Location: Somewhere looking for ammo that nobody has at a place I haven't been to for a pistol I couldn't live without... | Registered: December 02, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Age Quod Agis
Picture of ArtieS
posted Hide Post
Very nice. I owned a 240 and an 850 and loved them both. That's a whole other level of Volvo right there!

"I vowed to myself to fight against evil more completely and more wholeheartedly than I ever did before. . . . That’s the only way to pay back part of that vast debt, to live up to and try to fulfill that tremendous obligation."

Alfred Hornik, Sunday, December 2, 1945 to his family, on his continuing duty to others for surviving WW II.

Posts: 12779 | Location: Central Florida | Registered: November 02, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of valkyrie1
posted Hide Post
My wife and I were considering the XC90,nice looking vehicle,comfy seats. Then noticed made in China sticker under the hood. Nope...

Posts: 2306 | Location: Florida | Registered: March 01, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Rumors of my death
are greatly exaggerated
Picture of coloradohunter44
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by valkyrie1:
My wife and I were considering the XC90,nice looking vehicle,comfy seats. Then noticed made in China sticker under the hood. Nope...

Me too. I've had a few over the years. Never again. Nice looking car though.

"Someday I hope to be half the man my bird-dog thinks I am."

FBLM LGB!

Posts: 10909 | Location: Commirado | Registered: July 23, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Mutiny
posted Hide Post
still made in Sweden, but Volvo Car Group is owned by Zhejiang Geely Holding of China

Posts: 479 | Location: Out West | Registered: January 14, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post