SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Open Box Thermoworks DOT sale
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Open Box Thermoworks DOT sale Login/Join 
posted
$27

30% off normally 39.00
This weekend (working now), while supplies last.

https://www.google.com/url?q=h...RBKG98gXiGV-hw9fri0A

Posts: 10055 | Registered: October 15, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Fighting the good fight
Picture of RogueJSK
posted Hide Post
Thanks for the heads-up. I ordered one.

My most-used food thermometer is on its last legs, and while I have some fancier ones that I use for grilling and smoking, I was wanting something small and simple to replace it for everyday use. This seems like a great choice.

Posts: 32512 | Location: Northwest Arkansas | Registered: January 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Info Guru
Picture of BamaJeepster
posted Hide Post
Thanks! I've been waffling on ordering one of these and this pushed me over the edge!

“Facts are stubborn things; and whatever may be our wishes, our inclinations, or the dictates of our passions, they cannot alter the state of facts and evidence.”
- John Adams

Posts: 29408 | Location: In the red hinterlands of Deep Blue VA | Registered: June 29, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
In Deo Fiducia Nostra
Picture of SigEd
posted Hide Post
Got it. Thanks for the heads up.

SigEd

P220ST .45ACP
P229 .40SW
P229 9mm
P239 9mm
P232SL
NRA Benefactor Life Member

Posts: 468 | Location: Franklin, TN | Registered: May 12, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Was that you
or the dog?
Picture of SHOOTIN BLANKS
posted Hide Post
I bought one as well. Smoking season is just around the corner.

Posts: 1634 | Location: PA | Registered: February 11, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
"Member"
Picture of cas
posted Hide Post
Ordered one. Probe is supposed to be rated to 700º. I kill a lot of thermometers by letting the temps run away on initial warm up. That will help.

Posts: 21105 | Location: 18th & Fairfax  | Registered: May 17, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post