SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    App recommendation that will allow me to take a video music file I make and put my own pictures into the file
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

App recommendation that will allow me to take a video music file I make and put my own pictures into the file Login/Join 
Res ipsa loquitur
Picture of BB61
posted
A better way of saying what I want to do is this: I’m going to video record a piano solo on my iPad. I’d like to then cut away from the video of the pianist, while the music is still playing, and put pictures into the file without a break in the music (the music is still playing in the background). Optimally, I would be able to cut back and forth from the pianist to pictures. Is this possible and what App would I need?

THANKS!

Posts: 12466 | Registered: October 13, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of IntrepidTraveler
posted Hide Post
Adobe Premier Elements. About $100. I'm sure there are free options out there (i.e., open source). You'll have a learning curve no matter which route you go.

Thus the metric system did not really catch on in the States, unless you count the increasing popularity of the nine-millimeter bullet.
- Dave Barry

"Never go through life saying 'I should have'..." - quote from the 9/11 Boatlift Story (thanks, sdy for posting it)

Posts: 3299 | Location: Carlsbad NM/ Augusta GA | Registered: July 15, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Spiritually Imperfect
Picture of VictimNoMore
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by IntrepidTraveler:
Adobe Premier Elements.

ONLY if he's using a desktop/laptop computer to do the editing with. Elements is software.
If he wants to do the editing on an app, then Adobe Premiere Rush is the choice.
Using Premiere Rush, everything would stay on the iPad that he's using to record with.
https://www.adobe.com/products/premiere-rush.html

Posts: 3805 | Location: WV | Registered: January 30, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post