"I destroyed my life"

This topic can be found at:
https://sigforum.com/eve/forums/a/tpc/f/320601935/m/8210029694

December 11, 2022, 02:05 PM
parabellum
"I destroyed my life"
OK

Retired Navy SEAL made famous after coming out as trans announces detransition

Maybe next time you'll think twice before you cut off your dick.
December 11, 2022, 02:21 PM
GCE61
So… would that medical procedure be considered an “Addadicktome” or a “Deductadicktome”???
December 11, 2022, 02:22 PM
ZSMICHAEL
One needs to take responsibilty for one's actions. There are such things as second opinions when it comes to matters like this.
December 11, 2022, 02:24 PM
Sig2340

Nice is overrated

"It's every freedom-loving individual's duty to lie to the government."
Airsoftguy, June 29, 2018
December 11, 2022, 02:44 PM
Leemur
There’s a reason post op transsexuals have a nearly 75% suicide attempt rate. There are psychological issues that never get addressed and then “oh shit, what have I done” hits.
December 11, 2022, 02:48 PM
old rugged cross
my "give a shit" meter is pegged at zero.

"Practice like you want to play in the game"
December 11, 2022, 03:00 PM
darthfuster
When lawsuits become payouts this Münchausen syndrome by proxy on children will come to a smoking halt.

You’re a lying dog-faced pony soldier
December 11, 2022, 03:04 PM
Slippery Pete
So many questions. Used by whom, the VA? Taken advantage of, propagandized?

He's saying it wasn't just a deep need to express his inner self but was led down the path or something? Head in injury stuff or PTSD making him suggestible to something like this?
For the benefit monetarily of the big transitioning cartel/ LBGYN agenda?

I heard him on podcasts in the past and I feel like he told the "born in the wrong body" tale. Don't recall for sure but,,,,,, hell I don't know anymore.

------------------------------
http://defendersoffreedom.us/
December 11, 2022, 03:10 PM
ZSMICHAEL
The article says he takes FULL responsibiity and then he proceeds to blame the VA and the psychologist he saw for one hour. His detransitioning is likely to be a bumpy road after he completes the talk show circuit.
December 11, 2022, 03:13 PM
Slippery Pete
Book series deal inbound.

------------------------------
http://defendersoffreedom.us/
December 11, 2022, 03:54 PM
Modern Day Savage
I wasn't aware that Planned Parenthood was involved in the transgender industry...but I can't say I'm surprised either.

A billion dollar health and medical industry that profits off the ignorance of the socially awkward and mentally disturbed, rather than working to treat their mental illness. Mad

quote:
Originally posted by darthfuster:
When lawsuits become payouts this Münchausen syndrome by proxy on children will come to a smoking halt.

The tobacco industry was demonized for decades, and more recently the vape industry, for marketing their products to underage users. It only makes sense to hold the supposed medical professionals, the counselors, therapists, doctors, and pharmaceutical companies accountable for their role in harming children... and throw the school administrators and teachers that advocate for this in schools on that list too.
December 11, 2022, 04:25 PM
Infidel
I work in emergency medicine. Every single trans individual I've encountered in my career was suffering from some mental disorder or another, be it schizophrenia, bipolar disorder, severe depression, etc.

These people need genuine help, not being preyed upon by activists and exploitative medical "professionals" looking to make a quick buck.

I hate offended people. They come in two flavours - huffy and whiny - and it's hard to know which is worst. The huffy ones are self-important, narcissistic authoritarians in love with the sound of their own booming disapproval, while the whiny, sparrowlike ones are so annoying and sickly and ill-equipped for life on Earth you just want to smack them round the head until they stop crying and grow up.
- Charlie Brooker
December 11, 2022, 04:51 PM
HayesGreener
It is a profound mental illness. The idiots in the admin are attempting to normalize it. No! There is a country song by Aaron Tippin. If you don't stand for something you'll fall for anything.

CMSGT USAF (Retired)
Chief of Police (Retired)
December 11, 2022, 04:54 PM
HayesGreener
quote:
Originally posted by Infidel:
I work in emergency medicine. Every single trans individual I've encountered in my career was suffering from some mental disorder or another, be it schizophrenia, bipolar disorder, severe depression, etc.

These people need genuine help, not being preyed upon by activists and exploitative medical "professionals" looking to make a quick buck.
42 years an LEO. Never met a single one of these deviants who was not wacko in other ways as well.

CMSGT USAF (Retired)
Chief of Police (Retired)
December 11, 2022, 05:15 PM
divil
I seriously hope these walking cautionary tales eventually seek revenge against those who pushed the trans agenda.
December 11, 2022, 05:19 PM
RichardC
I always thought "sleek as a seal" meant general slip-through-the-water hydrodynamic body shape and oily pelt, not loss of rudder.

This one seems to have no steady hand on the tiller.

Mixing metaphors is fun.

Blessed be the Lord, my Rock
December 11, 2022, 05:34 PM
tatortodd
I have a doctor friend who mentors students in med school.

One evening, I had dinner with her, her husband, and a med student. The med student wisely observed, "if someone comes into the clinic with anorexia, nobody in the medical field is giving that person medications or surgeries to get skinnier. Instead, we treat the patient's body dysmorphia. Why is there such a strong push in the medical community to ignore a person's gender dysmorphia, and give medications and surgeries?"

Ego is the anesthesia that deadens the pain of stupidity

DISCLAIMER: These are the author's own personal views and do not represent the views of the author's employer.
December 11, 2022, 05:35 PM
ZSMICHAEL
quote:
I seriously hope these walking cautionary tales eventually seek revenge against those who pushed the trans agenda

^^^^^^^^^^
I don't. More dumb lawyer ads on the tube
December 11, 2022, 05:37 PM
ZSMICHAEL
quote:
Why is there such a strong push in the medical community to ignore a person's gender dysmorphia, and give medications and surgeries?

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
Because that is all Psychiatry knows. Chemical imbalance must prescribe drugs. ADHD must prescribe stimulants.
December 11, 2022, 05:50 PM
bendable
Trying to understand.
It takes me a month to decide on a $700.00 purchase that I can take back the next day
With out significant mental stress.

Let's see . . . .
Cut off Mr. pleasure snake or
Jump off of the parking ramp.
?

Safety, Situational Awareness and proficiency.

Neck Ties, Hats and ammo brass, Never ,ever touch'em w/o asking first