SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Does SIG still have monthly sweepstakes?
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Does SIG still have monthly sweepstakes? Login/Join 
posted
I went and looked at their website but couldn't find it.

Posts: 5030 | Location: Arkansas | Registered: September 04, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Ammoholic
Picture of Skins2881
posted Hide Post
Yes it's for FDE 2022 this month, but appears to have closed. Look under current promotions on SIGs website.

Jesse

Sic Semper Tyrannis

Posts: 21141 | Location: Loudoun County, Virginia | Registered: December 27, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
got it. thanks!

Posts: 5030 | Location: Arkansas | Registered: September 04, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bookers Bourbon
and a good cigar
Picture of Johnny 3eagles
posted Hide Post
Does anyone know anyone to have won ?

BIDEN SUCKS.

If you're goin' through hell, keep on going.
Don't slow down. If you're scared don't show it.
You might get out before the devil even knows you're there.

NRA ENDOWMENT LIFE MEMBER

Posts: 7291 | Location: Arkansas  | Registered: November 06, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
One of our members won a while back. Don't remember who, or what gun the won, but it was cool to be that close. Smile

posted Hide Post
As long as Sig has been doing it, you never hear who the winners are. I look around on a couple top forums and no one ever says anything about winning any event. Not that I am surprised but it would be nice to know there are actual winners.

Posts: 7080 | Location: Treasure Coast,Fl. | Registered: July 04, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
women dug his snuff
and his gallant stroll
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Johnny 3eagles:
Does anyone know anyone to have won ?

I won a P226 about 10 years ago.

Posts: 10828 | Registered: August 12, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gracie Allen is my
personal savior!
posted Hide Post
I think maybe its not monthly anymore, but it still pops up from time to time.

Posts: 27303 | Location: Deep in the heart of the brush country, and closing on that #&*%!?! roadrunner. Really. | Registered: February 05, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post

Posts: 380 | Location: Mansfield, TX | Registered: April 08, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post