SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    How to annoy your OCD neighbor.
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

How to annoy your OCD neighbor. Login/Join 
Picture of henryaz
posted

When in doubt, mumble

Posts: 10883 | Location: South Congress AZ | Registered: May 27, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Oriental Redneck
Picture of 12131
posted Hide Post
You don't need to be OCD to be annoyed by that eyesore. Really.

Q

Posts: 27624 | Location: TEXAS | Registered: September 04, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of OttoSig
posted Hide Post
That, and the F'd up lines in that masonry. That's not cute or whimsical, looks like a cross-eyed drunk built it.

10 years to retirement! Just waiting!

Posts: 6625 | Location: Maryland | Registered: August 10, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Tenacious
Tempestuous
with Integrity
posted Hide Post
Maybe it is a cute little Hobbit door !

Posts: 842 | Location: NW OHIO | Registered: December 31, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Tuckerrnr1
posted Hide Post
Actually more talent than to hang it straight.

Posts: 5916 | Location: Florida | Registered: March 03, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Alea iacta est
Picture of Beancooker
posted Hide Post
My OCD wife does not approve. Also she says it’s CDO. Compulsive Disorder of Obsession. She said it’s not right to have the abbreviation out of alphabetical order.

quote:
Originally posted by sigmonkey:
I'd fly to Turks and Caicos with live ammo falling out of my pockets before getting within spitting distance of NJ with a firearm.
The “lol” thread

Posts: 4365 | Location: Staring down at you with disdain, from the spooky mountaintop castle.  | Registered: November 20, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Three Generations
of Service
Picture of PHPaul
posted Hide Post
Well, based on some of the responses here, I'd say it's working...

Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin

Be careful when following the masses. Sometimes the M is silent.

Posts: 15528 | Location: Downeast Maine | Registered: March 10, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Beancooker:
My OCD wife does not approve. Also she says it’s CDO. Compulsive Disorder of Obsession. She said it’s not right to have the abbreviation out of alphabetical order.

Stolen - Great response BeanCooker

Posts: 3348 | Location: MS | Registered: December 16, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Partial dichotomy
posted Hide Post
I think it's very creative. Although I'm an engineer and think logically, I also like abstraction in art. This image stirs interest.

SIGforum: For all your needs!
Imagine our influence if every gun owner in America was an NRA member! Click the box>>>

Posts: 39287 | Location: SC Lowcountry/Cape Cod | Registered: November 22, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by PHPaul:
Well, based on some of the responses here, I'd say it's working...

Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin

Nailed it! Smile

I grew up in a neighborhood heavy with Frank Lloyd Wright homes, and as much as I loved them, I'd be That Guy!

--------------------------
Every normal man must be tempted, at times, to spit on his hands, hoist the black flag, and begin slitting throats.
-- H L Mencken

I always prefer reality when I can figure out what it is.
-- JALLEN 10/18/18

Posts: 9379 | Location: Illinois farm country | Registered: November 15, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Avoiding
slam fires
Picture of 45 Cal
posted Hide Post
Hay I like it,my door is steel but maybe when it needs painted I could use that design.

Posts: 22421 | Location: Georgia | Registered: February 19, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
His diet consists of black
coffee, and sarcasm.
Picture of egregore
posted Hide Post

Posts: 28692 | Location: Johnson City, TN | Registered: April 28, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
That's the outcome when you mess up a cut and have already made three trips to the lumber yard that day.

===
I would like to apologize to anyone I have *not* offended. Please be patient. I will get to you shortly.

Posts: 2107 | Location: The Sticks in Wisconsin. | Registered: September 30, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Coin Sniper
Picture of Rightwire
posted Hide Post
Well, Steve really hasn't been doing good work since that big beam fell on his head.

Pronoun: His Royal Highness and benevolent Majesty of all he surveys

343 - Never Forget

Its better to be Pavlov's dog than Schrodinger's cat

There are three types of mistakes; Those you learn from, those you suffer from, and those you don't survive.

Posts: 38249 | Location: Above the snow line in Michigan | Registered: May 21, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Political Cynic
Picture of nhtagmember
posted Hide Post
I saw that a week or so ago and although I just had the main entrance door to my home refinished I’d like to install one of those.

Posts: 53851 | Location: Tucson Arizona | Registered: January 16, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Beancooker:
It's a good thing your wife doesn't live next door to me . I could have so much fun messing with her head ... Big Grin

Posts: 4272 | Location: Down in Louisiana . | Registered: February 27, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Don't forget about the ass hat HOA people.

They complained about his boat in his driveway.

Safety, Situational Awareness and proficiency.

Neck Ties, Hats and ammo brass, Never ,ever touch'em w/o asking first

Posts: 55210 | Location: Henry County , Il | Registered: February 10, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I love it.

Posts: 58 | Location: north-central Florida | Registered: February 12, 2021Reply With QuoteReport This Post
A Grateful American
Picture of sigmonkey
posted Hide Post
You forgot the sign:

"Please do not knock, Ring the Doorbell"

"the meaning of life, is to give life meaning" Ani Yehudi אני יהודי Le'olam lo shuv לעולם לא שוב!

Posts: 44498 | Location: ...... I am thrice divorced, and I live in a van DOWN BY THE RIVER!!! (in Arkansas) | Registered: December 20, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Looking at that door makes my brain hurt!

"I, however, place economy among the first and most important republican virtues, and public debt as the greatest of the dangers to be feared." Thomas Jefferson

Posts: 1543 | Location: Hartford, AL | Registered: April 05, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post