SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Elephants extorting sugar cane from passing trucks
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Elephants extorting sugar cane from passing trucks Login/Join 
Step by step walk the thousand mile road
Picture of Sig2340
posted
This is a Twatter video, which I can't embed. Hopefully it will play.

It is of elephants extorting sugar cane from passing trucks. Standing in the road to stop the truck, then ripping some cane from the load.

https://twitter.com/i/status/1632804102139674625

I have a great idea for a spin-off movie, Cocaine Elephants on a Sugar High

Nice is overrated

"It's every freedom-loving individual's duty to lie to the government."
Airsoftguy, June 29, 2018

Posts: 31455 | Location: Loudoun County, Virginia | Registered: May 17, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Thank you
Very little
Picture of HRK
posted Hide Post
SF Twitter Embedder Link

Take your Twitter link, copy and paste at the above link, click show embed code, copy and paste here

Easy Peasy

https://twitter.com/i/status/1632804102139674625

Posts: 23505 | Location: Florida | Registered: November 07, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Partial dichotomy
posted Hide Post
That's great! Big Grin

SIGforum: For all your needs!
Imagine our influence if every gun owner in America was an NRA member! Click the box>>>

Posts: 38695 | Location: SC Lowcountry/Cape Cod | Registered: November 22, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of RichardC
posted Hide Post
Do they wash the windshields?

Blessed be the Lord, my Rock

Posts: 15903 | Location: Florida | Registered: June 23, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Sig2340
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by RichardC:
Do they wash the windshields?

They do; however, they use their trunk as the sprayer and squeegee.

Nice is overrated

Posts: 31455 | Location: Loudoun County, Virginia | Registered: May 17, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
You have cow?
I lift cow!
posted Hide Post
Can't hate elephants. I don't care what they do, I'm rooting for em. Way to go Dumbo!

------------------------------
http://defendersoffreedom.us/

Posts: 6977 | Location: Bay Area | Registered: December 09, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
That's hilarious !

Posts: 935 | Location: Central Ohio | Registered: January 05, 2018Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of cparktd
posted Hide Post
Ha!
Well if an elephant steps in front you will stop!
But that one apparently sympathetic driver stopped even though he really didn't actually have to.
Driver waited for it to grab some... I guess he figured he could spare it a bite.

If it ain't woke... don't fix it.

Posts: 4130 | Location: Middle Tennessee | Registered: February 07, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Firearms Enthusiast
Picture of Mustang-PaPa
posted Hide Post
They sure know the trucks with the cane on them.

Posts: 18043 | Location: South West of Fort Worth, Tx. | Registered: December 26, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Sig2340
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Mustang-PaPa:
They sure know the trucks with the cane on them.

They have a water buffalo on the inside.

Nice is overrated

Picture of Ozarkwoods
posted Hide Post
Smart

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Posts: 4840 | Location: SWMO | Registered: October 20, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Dances With
Tornados
posted Hide Post
Post of the day!

Made my day, thanks!

Posts: 11858 | Registered: October 26, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I wouldn't be a bit surprised if this didn't start with the truck drivers. They are for certain being quite cooperative.

I've stopped counting.

Posts: 5659 | Location: Michigan | Registered: November 07, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Partial dichotomy
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Scooter123:
I wouldn't be a bit surprised if this didn't start with the truck drivers. They are for certain being quite cooperative.

Yeah, I'm sure they and the companies are aware of the bits they take.

SIGforum: For all your needs!
Imagine our influence if every gun owner in America was an NRA member! Click the box>>>

Posts: 38695 | Location: SC Lowcountry/Cape Cod | Registered: November 22, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
My other Sig
is a Steyr.
Picture of .38supersig
posted Hide Post
that was cool.

Posts: 9160 | Location: Somewhere looking for ammo that nobody has at a place I haven't been to for a pistol I couldn't live without... | Registered: December 02, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of erj_pilot
posted Hide Post
Absolutely hilarious!! But I was expecting one elephant to "hold up" the truck while others in the herd extorted the sugar cane from the truck. Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin

"If you’re a leader, you lead the way. Not just on the easy ones; you take the tough ones too…” – MAJ Richard D. Winters (1918-2011), E Company, 2nd Battalion, 506th Parachute Infantry Regiment, 101st Airborne

"Woe to those who call evil good, and good evil... Therefore, as tongues of fire lick up straw and as dry grass sinks down in the flames, so their roots will decay and their flowers blow away like dust; for they have rejected the law of the Lord Almighty and spurned the word of the Holy One of Israel." - Isaiah 5:20,24

Posts: 11066 | Location: NW Houston | Registered: April 04, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
7.62mm Crusader
posted Hide Post
Such a awsome critter. They must really like the cane. I love that sound.

Posts: 17903 | Location: The Bluegrass State! | Registered: December 23, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
It just shows how smart they are.

Posts: 507 | Registered: February 14, 2016Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Rawny
posted Hide Post
She's gonna develop Type 2 diabetes from all the sugar. It will take a barrel of insulin everyday to keep it in check. Razz

Posts: 2662 | Location: San Hozay, KA | Registered: August 09, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of dsiets
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Rawny:
She's gonna develop Type 2 diabetes from all the sugar. It will take a barrel of insulin everyday to keep it in check. Razz

That truck comes through later in the day. Big Grin

Posts: 7366 | Location: MI | Registered: May 22, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post