SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Glen Beck on Patriot radio? Nah he gone!!
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Glen Beck on Patriot radio? Nah he gone!! Login/Join 
Official forum
SIG Pro
enthusiast
Picture of stickman428
posted
YES!!!!!!! Big Grin. XM radio 125 listeners like me are probably rejoicing. Glen Batshitcrazy Beck is gone baby. David Web is taking his time slot. I heard on the radio today Glen's craptastic show is on some other channel now. About frickin time!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The price of liberty and even of common humanity is eternal vigilance

Posts: 21221 | Location: San Dimas CA, The Old Dominion or the Tar Heel State.  | Registered: April 16, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Good. I hate that arrogant know it all POS.

Posts: 5787 | Location: Chicago | Registered: August 18, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Telecom Ronin
Picture of dewhorse
posted Hide Post
I have listened to him a nir over the years, during the election he went looney.....as he prone to do so I stopped

What did he do this time?

Posts: 8301 | Location: Back in NE TX ....to stay | Registered: February 12, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Official forum
SIG Pro
enthusiast
Picture of stickman428
posted Hide Post
He ain't a Patriot so there is no need for him to be on that station. I'm guessing the people who run Patriot finally realized Glen has been slowly descending into madness so they cut the cord.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The price of liberty and even of common humanity is eternal vigilance

Posts: 21221 | Location: San Dimas CA, The Old Dominion or the Tar Heel State.  | Registered: April 16, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Striker in waiting
Picture of BurtonRW
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by dewhorse:
What did he do this time?

Mainly, it's just that he can't get off the "Trump is the devil" bit.

-Rob

I predict that there will be many suggestions and statements about the law made here, and some of them will be spectacularly wrong. - jhe888

A=A

Posts: 16312 | Location: Maryland, AA Co. | Registered: March 16, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Oh stewardess,
I speak jive.
Picture of 46and2
posted Hide Post
The instant he started hawking prepper-supplies he invalidated everything else he's ever said or done. That's all he is now, a wound up prepper-carney with a microphone.

Looney motherfucker.

Posts: 25613 | Registered: March 12, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Conveniently located directly
above the center of the Earth
Picture of signewt
posted Hide Post
quote:
a wound up prepper-carney with a microphone.

Looney motherfucker.

.... had given up trying to describe Beck....this comes as close as anything I've seen...

**************~~~~~~~~~~
"I've been on this rock too long to bother with these liars any more."
~SIGforum advisor~
"When the pain of staying the same outweighs the pain of change, then change will come."~~sigmonkey

Posts: 9874 | Location: sunny Orygun | Registered: September 27, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of downtownv
posted Hide Post
I noticed a refreshing change this a.m.
When Cruz (his Guy) lost he rooted for Cliton.
Rat Bastard!

https://sigforum.com/eve/forum...050018905#1050018905

Posts: 8671 | Location: 18 miles long, 6 Miles at Sea | Registered: January 22, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
delicately calloused
Picture of darthfuster
posted Hide Post
He is in decline. It is a trend he earned.

You’re a lying dog-faced pony soldier

Posts: 29905 | Location: Norris Lake, TN | Registered: May 07, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
bigger government
= smaller citizen
Picture of Veeper
posted Hide Post
He's just not enjoyable to listen to anymore, and hasn't been for a few years now. I think I have his gloat-fest from the 2004 election saved on a computer somewhere, and it was pretty funny. After that things got weird.

“The urge to save humanity is almost always only a false-face for the urge to rule it.”—H.L. Mencken

Posts: 9183 | Location: West Michigan | Registered: April 20, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Never Go
Full Retard
Picture of MitchbSC
posted Hide Post
AMF. Go "weep for the Republic" in the Greyhound station men's room ... or BlazeTV. But I bet more people use Greyhound.

They don't think it be like it is, but it do.

Posts: 4797 | Location: SC | Registered: January 27, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bad dog!
Picture of justjoe
posted Hide Post
He is a seriously disturbed man who should leave broadcasting and see if he can get help.

"You get much farther with a kind word and a gun than with a kind word alone."

Posts: 11207 | Location: pennsylvania | Registered: June 05, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
For years I've been saying that the guy is completely insane. Used to be, when I said such things in this forum, members would make excuses for Beck. Yeah, those excuses stopped showing up around 2012/13. I think that everyone can now see that Beck is very unstable. His defenders have disappeared.

http://www.rawstory.com/2016/1...most-insane-moments/

"I am your retribution." - Donald Trump, speech at CPAC, March 4, 2023

Posts: 109046 | Registered: January 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Browndrake
posted Hide Post
That dude started getting way too shrill for my tastes a long time ago.

Be on your guard; stand firm in the faith; be men of courage; be strong. Do everything in love.
- 1 Corinthians 16:13-14

Posts: 900 | Location: Southwest Michigan | Registered: March 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of 2BobTanner
posted Hide Post
Beck and O'Reilly had an on-air bromance; and now thankfully, both are gone.

---------------------
LGBFJB

"Sometimes I wonder whether the world is being run by smart people who are putting us on, or by imbeciles who really mean it." — Mark Twain

“Democracy is the theory that the common people know what they want, and deserve to get it good and hard.” — H. L. Mencken

Posts: 2797 | Location: Falls of the Ohio River, Kain-tuk-e | Registered: January 13, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Good riddance.

Posts: 735 | Registered: February 25, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Yeah ... Glenn's gone off the deep end. And I really like his replacement, David Webb.

But Glenn used to do the Moron Trivia thing on Friday mornings - that was pretty funny.

Posts: 262 | Registered: March 08, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Get my pies
outta the oven!

Picture of PASig
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by darthfuster:
He is in decline. It is a trend he earned.

^^^^^^
+1000

10-12 years ago he was decent. Now he's just a bitter, batshit crazy loser.

F*ck him.

Posts: 34536 | Location: Pennsylvania | Registered: November 12, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
His next stop will probably like George Will at MSNBC, who glagly take in all the goofball loosers. He's been cutting staff for over a year and his anti-Trump rants during the Election really cut his listeners.

Posts: 4472 | Registered: November 30, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Spinnin' Chain
Picture of Expat
posted Hide Post
Have always liked David Webb...I can hear Beck crying softly in the background. Roll Eyes

Posts: 3265 | Location: Oregun | Registered: August 02, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post