SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Christmas card 2020. Merry Christmas, SIGforum
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Christmas card 2020. Merry Christmas, SIGforum Login/Join 
Picture of just1tym
posted Hide Post
Well praise God it looks like were headed into another year together, Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to all here. Thank you 6guns for a wonderful way to kick off the year and say goodbye to this one!

Regards, Will G.

Posts: 9660 | Location: 140 mi to Margaritaville, FL | Registered: January 02, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
chickenshit
Picture of rsbolo
posted Hide Post
Merry Christmas and Happy Hanukah to all.

Posts: 8000 | Location: East Central FL | Registered: January 05, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Living my life my way
Picture of molachi
posted Hide Post
Merry Christmas to all.

Posts: 1756 | Location: The Backyard of Nowhere | Registered: August 09, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Lawyers, Guns
and Money
Picture of chellim1
posted Hide Post
Merry Christmas to you, your family, and all of the SIGforum family.
Hoping that the New Year will be a better one.
Cheers! Smile

"Some things are apparent. Where government moves in, community retreats, civil society disintegrates and our ability to control our own destiny atrophies. The result is: families under siege; war in the streets; unapologetic expropriation of property; the precipitous decline of the rule of law; the rapid rise of corruption; the loss of civility and the triumph of deceit. The result is a debased, debauched culture which finds moral depravity entertaining and virtue contemptible."
-- Justice Janice Rogers Brown

"The United States government is the largest criminal enterprise on earth."
-rduckwor

Posts: 24127 | Location: St. Louis, MO | Registered: April 03, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of smlsig
posted Hide Post
Merry Christmas to all my brothers and sisters out there.
May 2021 be all you hope it will be!

------------------
Eddie

Our Founding Fathers were men who understood that the right thing is not necessarily the written thing. -kkina

Posts: 6323 | Location: In transit | Registered: February 19, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Legalize the Constitution
Picture of TMats
posted Hide Post
Merry Christmas, friends

Posts: 13273 | Location: Wyoming | Registered: January 10, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of SSgt USMC/Vet
posted Hide Post
Merry Christmas to all of the SIGforum family's.

Posts: 1956 | Location: Northern Virginia/Buggs Island, Boydton Va. | Registered: July 13, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
W07VH5
Picture of mark123
posted Hide Post
That's beautiful, Carl. Well done.

Posts: 45377 | Location: Pennsyltucky | Registered: December 05, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Hoping for better pharmaceuticals
Picture of AZSigs
posted Hide Post
Merry Christmas to you too.

Getting shot is no achievement. Hitting your enemy is. NRA Endowment Member . NRA instructor

Posts: 8753 | Location: Peoria, Arizona | Registered: April 02, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Merry Christmas to all the folks of Sig Forum. May 2021 be a much better year, and all will be around to enjoy it.

Posts: 6624 | Location: Az | Registered: May 27, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Love that card! Merry Christmas to you and all who dwell here in the wonderful world of SigForum. Prayers out for the Hew Year to come!

"Once abolish the God, and the Government becomes the God." --- G.K. Chesterton

Posts: 3856 | Location: WNY | Registered: April 11, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Redhookbklyn
posted Hide Post
A beautiful card. Merry Christmas and a Happy and Healthy New Year to you and yours.

“There is love in me the likes of which you’ve never seen. There is rage in me the likes of which should never escape."
—Mary Shelley, Frankenstein

Posts: 1935 | Location: South Carolina  | Registered: January 01, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Rumors of my death
are greatly exaggerated
Picture of coloradohunter44
posted Hide Post
Merry Christmas everyone.

"Someday I hope to be half the man my bird-dog thinks I am."

FBLM LGB!

Posts: 10909 | Location: Commirado | Registered: July 23, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Partial dichotomy
posted Hide Post
Thanks for the compliments, fellas. I tried to keep it simple and clean this year. Too much other shit to think about.

With all the election bullshit happening, it's hard for me to feel good about the upcoming holidays. Add to that the looming loss of my job next spring and my GF wanting to "take a break".

Really and truly, I have much to be thankful and grateful for, it just takes some thought to keep everything in perspective.

Wishing you all and our glorious nation the best!

SIGforum: For all your needs!
Imagine our influence if every gun owner in America was an NRA member! Click the box>>>

Posts: 38685 | Location: SC Lowcountry/Cape Cod | Registered: November 22, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
No good deed
goes unpunished
Picture of cheesegrits
posted Hide Post
I think it's a beautiful card. Merry Christmas, all.

Posts: 2680 | Location: The Carolinas | Registered: June 08, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Fonky Honky
Picture of wildheartedson0105
posted Hide Post
Wonderful work! My new phone background.

Merry Christmas, Happy Hanukkah, and Seasons Greetings to my forum brothers and sisters!

Don't back up, don't back down.

Posts: 3413 | Location: Badger, Badger, Badger! | Registered: October 01, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of jeriel
posted Hide Post
Happy Holiday! Be safe everyone and stay healthy

Posts: 1462 | Registered: January 20, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Merry Christmas to all. Shall the year end better than it began.

Posts: 6 | Location: Indiana | Registered: March 22, 2018Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Now and Zen
Picture of clubleaf206
posted Hide Post
Merry Christmas. I have to admit that I’m having trouble finding the enthusiasm for the season but I want to believe.

Posts: 12181 | Location: The untamed wilds of Kansas | Registered: August 25, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
No worries bendable - I am in the same boat. Have not sent out a single card yet.

Posts: 4979 | Registered: April 20, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post