SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Need help with a 10 year (Tin or Aluminum) anniversary gift
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Need help with a 10 year (Tin or Aluminum) anniversary gift Login/Join 
Raised Hands Surround Us
Three Nails To Protect Us
Picture of Black92LX
posted
The wife and I are celebrating 10 years Eek
I am struggling to come up with a traditional Tin or Aluminum gift that is under $100 and not chintzy.
Ideas??

————————————————
The world's not perfect, but it's not that bad.
If we got each other, and that's all we have.
I will be your brother, and I'll hold your hand.
You should know I'll be there for you!

Posts: 25703 | Registered: September 06, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of caneau
posted Hide Post
AR lowers are pretty cheap these days...

Posts: 5326 | Location: The Virginia side of DC | Registered: February 20, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Political Cynic
Picture of nhtagmember
posted Hide Post
how about a matching pair of left and right and right handed shears?

[B] Against ALL enemies, foreign and DOMESTIC

Posts: 53852 | Location: Tucson Arizona | Registered: January 16, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Age Quod Agis
Picture of ArtieS
posted Hide Post
Six pack of Bud cans?

Sorry, couldn't help myself.

When I need something like this, I look on Etsy.com. There are a bunch of talented people there selling stuff in small volumes, sometimes just as home crafts. A quick search pulled up some interesting stuff in Aluminum.

You could also see if there is a local photostudio that still does tintype photographs and you could have a portrait done.

"I vowed to myself to fight against evil more completely and more wholeheartedly than I ever did before. . . . That’s the only way to pay back part of that vast debt, to live up to and try to fulfill that tremendous obligation."

Alfred Hornik, Sunday, December 2, 1945 to his family, on his continuing duty to others for surviving WW II.

Posts: 12943 | Location: Central Florida | Registered: November 02, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
eh-TEE-oh-clez
Picture of Aeteocles
posted Hide Post
Benchmade 940 Osborne.

Nevermind, not under $100.

Posts: 13064 | Location: Orange County, California | Registered: May 19, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
sick puppy
posted Hide Post
I found a really cool one on Etsy of Iron back when whatever that anniversary passed.

here's an Etsy search for "ten year anniversary gift." not sure if you wanted over a trinket - like a ring, wall hanger, or what. some is garbage. some is really cool.

Posts: 7547 | Location: Alpine, Ut | Registered: February 17, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
This Space for Rent
Picture of ugeesta
posted Hide Post
What about a nice garden sculpture? See the link for a suggestion. The pic was super big so I removed it.

Link to Store

We will never know world peace, until three people can simultaneously look each other straight in the eye

Liberals are like pussycats and Twitter is Trump's laser pointer to keep them busy while he takes care of business - Rey HRH.

Posts: 5799 | Location: Colorado | Registered: April 20, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of craigcpa
posted Hide Post
Contact Dave.

==========================================
Just my 2¢

Clowns to the left of me, Jokers to the right ♫♫♫

Posts: 7731 | Location: Raleighwood | Registered: June 27, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post