SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Really tired of drugs/dealers/junkies
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Really tired of drugs/dealers/junkies Login/Join 
Picture of Leemur
posted
http://www.whsv.com/content/ne...ation-452845563.html

I know the younger guy. He somehow beat some charges earlier this year. He’s got a history of dealing and using. He’s also a slimy piece of shit and I’m not at all surprised.

Posts: 13828 | Location: Shenandoah Valley, VA | Registered: October 16, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Only the strong survive
Picture of 41
posted Hide Post
I see a lot of rip raft when I go home to Waynesboro. I think the smaller towns have bigger problems with drugs than the larger cities.

I don't like to go into secluded areas alone any more hunting or fishing.

Posts: 11878 | Location: Herndon, VA | Registered: June 11, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Drill Here, Drill Now
Picture of tatortodd
posted Hide Post
On the brightside, the journalist didn't:
  • call 2 bolt action rifles, 2 shotguns, and 2 pistols a cache
  • state the perps had 4 Glocks and 2 AR15s
  • state the perps had 2 sniper rifles, 2 assault rifles, and 2 uzis

Ego is the anesthesia that deadens the pain of stupidity

DISCLAIMER: These are the author's own personal views and do not represent the views of the author's employer.
  •  
    Posts: 23643 | Location: Northern Suburbs of Houston | Registered: November 14, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
    posted Hide Post
    You're not the only one that's tired of drugs/junkies/drug dealers.

Here in South Florida, there is a rehab clinic on every corner and halfway houses (in a normal house) in just about every neighborhood. 3 out of 4 of the addicts are flown here to go to rehab from another state, 90% of them get on drugs and are stuck here, wandering our streets. They're now EVERYWHERE.

Posts: 21408 | Registered: June 12, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
    Picture of rsd1220
    posted Hide Post
    These dregs of society are the libtards' base.

__Phase plasma rifle in the 40-watt range__

Posts: 1113 | Location: Pangea | Registered: June 30, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
    posted Hide Post
    quote:
    Originally posted by rsd1220:

You're minimizing those with whom you disagree by referencing them "dregs," and then engaging in demeaning name-calling? You really don't see the irony?

No, the pushers and dealers don't make up the lions share of the liberal base. That base is composed primarily of middle class intellectuals and professionals.

Rule 1 is identify your enemy, if that is indeed your opposite, and rule two is don't underestimate them. Rule three is be a bit smarter, and childish name calling isn't being a bit smarter.

Right now addiction is a real problem, and it's not the dregs of society that are facing addition; it's people from every walk of life, and the problem is growing. It doesn't differentiate between political parties, either.

Posts: 6650 | Registered: September 13, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
    A day late, and
    a dollar short
    Picture of Warhorse
    posted Hide Post
    quote:
    Originally posted by sns3guppy:
    quote:

You're minimizing those with whom you disagree by referencing them "dregs," and then engaging in demeaning name-calling? You really don't see the irony?

No, the pushers and dealers don't make up the lions share of the liberal base. That base is composed primarily of middle class intellectuals and professionals.

Rule 1 is identify your enemy, if that is indeed your opposite, and rule two is don't underestimate them. Rule three is be a bit smarter, and childish name calling isn't being a bit smarter.

Right now addiction is a real problem, and it's not the dregs of society that are facing addition; it's people from every walk of life, and the problem is growing. It doesn't differentiate between political parties, either.

An addict is an addict no matter what level of society they are in. I do not care one wit how they got that way. They cannot be allowed any "special" considerations, because "they" will do or say anything to get their "fix".

Posts: 13715 | Location: Michigan | Registered: July 10, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
    Waiting for Hachiko
    Picture of Sunset_Va
    posted Hide Post
    I go through that little town, Churchville, occassionally heading to Highland County.

Meth has been a curse to many in that area. Just recently, a mother in an adjoining county to Augusta shot her 6 year old daughter, after being on pot and meth continously for 2 weeks. She was just sentenced to 24 years in the pen.

However, no one is forcing anyone to take drugs. It is stupidity, especially when you know the risks.

美しい犬

Posts: 6673 | Location: Near the Metropolis of Tightsqueeze, Va | Registered: February 18, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
    posted Hide Post
    quote:
    Originally posted by Warhorse:

An addict is an addict no matter what level of society they are in. I do not care one wit how they got that way. They cannot be allowed any "special" considerations, because "they" will do or say anything to get their "fix".

Quite irrelevant to my statement, however, and no, not every addict will do "anything to get their fix."

Posts: 6650 | Registered: September 13, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
    Picture of bushpilot
    posted Hide Post
    In my humble opinion the addicts need treatment.

Having said that, our nation must have the willpower to immediately execute anyone importing, manufacturing, transporting, selling, or facilitating in any manner the furnishing of illegal drugs to anyone in this country. By eliminating the sources we can eventually clean up the streets and cities of our country.

The other problem is the money involved in the legal system that feeds off the dealers and others in the drug trade. If the country were able to eliminate the suppliers the legal system would face major cutbacks in their cash flow and so they will balk at that approach. Until we have the willpower to really solve the issue I am afraid not much will happen.

****************************************************W5SCM
    "We the people are the rightful masters of both Congress and the courts, not to overthrow the Constitution but to overthrow the men who pervert the Constitution" - Abraham Lincoln

"I have been driven many times upon my knees by the overwhelming conviction that I had nowhere else to go" - Abraham Lincoln

Posts: 1143 | Location: Little Rock, AR | Registered: January 22, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
    Picture of rsd1220
    posted Hide Post
    quote:
    Originally posted by sns3guppy:
    quote:

Well, in libtard controlled San Francisco, the dealers and junkies are protected classes.

__Phase plasma rifle in the 40-watt range__

Posts: 1113 | Location: Pangea | Registered: June 30, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post