SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Black Friday Shopping - Including Online Deals
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Black Friday Shopping - Including Online Deals Login/Join 
posted
What's on your 'to buy list'?

Post up 'Deals'...

This message has been edited. Last edited by: Excam_Man,

Posts: 10061 | Registered: October 15, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
NOTHING that I have to go into a store for!

Posts: 21417 | Registered: June 12, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Starting today, I wont set foot in any retail store (unless dire emergency) until January 5th.

End of Earth: 2 Miles
Upper Peninsula: 4 Miles

Posts: 16391 | Location: Marquette MI | Registered: July 08, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Sorry I did NOT get the shopping gene, I will not be anywhere near a retail or wholesale establishment in the near future.

Posts: 1833 | Location: central Alabama | Registered: July 31, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
My wife just ordered herself a new HP Spectra laptop online from the HP factory. They said it would be on sale all week. She had been debating about waiting until Friday, until I pointed out that she might be at the end of a much longer line by Friday. It has the latest 8th generation I7 chip.

----------------------------------------------------
Dances with Crabgrass

Posts: 2183 | Location: East Virginia | Registered: October 12, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
His diet consists of black
coffee, and sarcasm.
Picture of egregore
posted Hide Post

Posts: 28692 | Location: Johnson City, TN | Registered: April 28, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Ammoholic
Picture of Skins2881
posted Hide Post
We do emergency repairs in the malls around here. I used a vacation day for Friday just so I wouldn't have to go for work. Literally you can not pay me to go to mall on Black Friday.

Jesse

Sic Semper Tyrannis

Posts: 21150 | Location: Loudoun County, Virginia | Registered: December 27, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Go Vols!
Picture of Oz_Shadow
posted Hide Post
Cabelas has a 10/22 for $169 that is tempting me

Posts: 17944 | Location: SE Michigan | Registered: February 10, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/fem...iday-deals-2017.html

Knowing more by accident than on purpose.

Posts: 14186 | Location: Tampa, Florida | Registered: December 12, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Alienator
Picture of SIG4EVA
posted Hide Post
Hoping to get a decent safe. I have to stash gun around the house because I have no capacity Frown.

Looking at these two.

http://www.cabelas.com/product...tm_medium=AFF&rid=10

https://www.costco.com/Sports-...oduct.100370947.html

SIG556 Classic
P220 Carry SAS Gen 2 SAO
SP2022 9mm German Triple Serial
P938 SAS
P365 FDE

Psalm 118:24 "This is the day which the Lord hath made; we will rejoice and be glad in it"

Posts: 7161 | Location: NC | Registered: March 16, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Stupid
Allergy
Picture of dry-fly
posted Hide Post
Watching the Nest website for specials on their cameras and alarm accessories.

"Attack life, it's going to kill you anyway." Steve McQueen...

Posts: 7077 | Location: TEXAS | Registered: July 18, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
thin skin can't win
Picture of Georgeair
posted Hide Post
A mobile workbench I've had my eye on is on sale tomorrow at HD. I may drive by, but if there is anything like a crowd I'll just wait and pay more. Also concerned the last time in that they had a dozen of them assembled at contractor door. It will barely fit in my SUV in box, not at all assembled I'm afraid.

You only have integrity once. - imprezaguy02

Posts: 12708 | Location: Madison, MS | Registered: December 10, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of slyguy
posted Hide Post
Hey dry-fly - here's a Nest

https://www.costco.com/Nest-Le...oduct.100384629.html

I'm going to pick up some ammo Saturday at a local BiMart and call it good.

Cheers~

Posts: 922 | Location: Valley Oregon | Registered: May 23, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
A day late, and
a dollar short
Picture of Warhorse
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by dry-fly:
Watching the Nest website for specials on their cameras and alarm accessories.

https://store.nest.com/products/NC2100ES

Posts: 13718 | Location: Michigan | Registered: July 10, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Green Highlander
posted Hide Post
Looking at Cabelas CZ Teal O/U in 20 ga.

Cabelas also has Blazer Brass 9mm at $9.49/box as a special today. Free shipping on orders over $99.

"You know, Scotland has its own martial arts. Yeah, it's called Fuck You. It's mostly just head butting and then kicking people when they're on the ground." - Charlie MacKenzie (Mike Myers in "So I Married an Axe Murderer")

Posts: 2430 | Location: Seacoast, NH | Registered: July 20, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post