SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Hogg gets a challenge
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Hogg gets a challenge Login/Join 
Averaging 6.3
posts per year
posted
I would love to see this!

Challenged to debate

But gee.... Why am I thinking 'ole Davey will be a no-show. If he even answers, it'll be "I have other engagements scheduled."

Yeah....I'm in for a Hogg lower. Fuck him.

Rick

Texting.......easier than calling.

Posts: 1368 | Location: P.C., FL - the emerald coast | Registered: September 15, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Tinker Sailor Soldier Pie
Picture of Balzé Halzé
posted Hide Post
Not a chance that little weakling will ever agree to a one on one debate.

~Alan

Acta Non Verba
NRA Life Member (Patron)
God, Family, Guns, Country

Men will fight and die to protect women... because women protect everything else. ~Andrew Klavan

"Once there was only dark. If you ask me, light is winning." ~Rust Cohle

Posts: 30447 | Location: Elv. 7,000 feet, Utah | Registered: October 29, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of mikeyspizza
posted Hide Post
If he agrees someone will have to examine Hogg's ears for an earpiece.

Posts: 4015 | Location: North Carolina | Registered: August 16, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of 2012BOSS302
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by mikeyspizza:
If he agrees someone will have to examine Hogg's ears for an earpiece.

And for being slipped the debate questions in advance.

But I tend to agree with Balze, I doubt he has the balls to stand on his own.

Donald Trump is not a politician, he is a leader, politicians are a dime a dozen, leaders are priceless.

Posts: 3795 | Location: Idaho | Registered: January 26, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Glorious SPAM!
Picture of mbinky
posted Hide Post
That little Hitler youth is all talk no action.

Posts: 10635 | Registered: June 13, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
quarter MOA visionary
Picture of smschulz
posted Hide Post
Only reason the little shit (Hogg) is doing any of this because he wants his 15 minutes and the left is manipulating it for every thing they can.
If we ignore the little bastard he will eventually go away.

Posts: 22953 | Location: Houston, TX | Registered: June 11, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bad dog!
Picture of justjoe
posted Hide Post
The more public appearances of Hogg the better. He is such an insufferable little shit that I'll bet even the Brady stooges are sick of him.

He thinks he is a celebrity, a VIP, but when the Democrats are finished with him he will be left like a cheap hooker. With a bad taste in his mouth. Poor little sucker....

"You get much farther with a kind word and a gun than with a kind word alone."

Posts: 11109 | Location: pennsylvania | Registered: June 05, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Chip away the stone
Picture of rusbro
posted Hide Post
If Hogg does it, it will be a mistake, as he has nothing to gain from it, and he will, of course, lose. I expect he'll be urged by his comrades to steer clear. Kyle Kashuv has been a 16-year-old one-man army (with support) trying to directly engage the Parkland gun-grabber students, and as far as I can tell (mostly via twitter) they're intentionally trying to not give him any oxygen. They don't need him, since they already have the media and billions of dollars of leftist money propping them up. We all know they're not looking for a "discussion," despite what they might sometimes say.

Posts: 11597 | Registered: August 22, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post