SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    An Oldie But a Goodie
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

An Oldie But a Goodie Login/Join 
Political Cynic
Picture of nhtagmember
posted
To the Guy Who Tried to Mug Me in Downtown Savannah night before last.

Date: 2011-11-27, 1:43 am. E.S.T.

I was the guy wearing the black Burberry jacket that you demanded that I hand over, shortly after you pulled the knife on me and my girlfriend, threatening our lives.

You also asked for my girlfriend's purse and earrings. I can only hope that you somehow come across this rather important message.

First, I'd like to apologize for your embarrassment; I didn't expect you to actually crap in your pants when
I drew my pistol after you took my jacket.

The evening was not that cold, and I was wearing the jacket for a reason - my girlfriend was happy that I just returned safely from my 2nd tour as a Combat Marine in Afghanistan.

She had just bought me that Kimber Custom Model 1911 45 ACP pistol for my birthday, and we had picked up a shoulder holster for it that very evening.

Obviously you agree that it is a very intimidating weapon when pointed at your head ... isn't it?!

I know it probably wasn't fun walking back to wherever you'd come from with crap in your pants. I'm sure it was even worse walking bare-footed since I made you leave your shoes, cell phone, and wallet with me. [That prevented you from calling or running to your buddies to come help mug us again].

After I called your mother or "Momma" as you had her listed in your cell, I explained the entire episode of what you'd done. Then I went and filled up my gas tank as well as those of four other people in the gas station -- on your credit card. The guy with the big motor home took 153 gallons and was extremely grateful!

I gave your shoes to a homeless guy outside Vinnie Van Go Go's, along with all the cash in your wallet. [That
made his day!]

I then threw your wallet into the big pink "pimp mobile" that was parked at the curb ... after I broke the
windshield and side window and keyed the entire driver's side of the car.

Earlier, I managed to get in two threatening phone calls to the DA's office and one to the FBI, while mentioning
President Obama as my possible target.

The FBI guy seemed really intense and we had a nice long chat (I guess while he traced your number etc.).

In a way, perhaps I should apologize for not killing you - but I feel this type of retribution is a far more appropriate punishment for your threatened crime. I wish you well as you try to sort through some of these rather immediate pressing issues, and can only hope that you have the opportunity to reflect upon, and perhaps reconsider, the career path you've chosen to pursue in life.

Remember, next time you might not be so lucky. Have a good day!

Thoughtfully yours,

Alex

Posts: 53750 | Location: Tucson Arizona | Registered: January 16, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
delicately calloused
Picture of darthfuster
posted Hide Post
Probably not a true story but I can see a young Clint Eastwood playing that role…..

You’re a lying dog-faced pony soldier

Posts: 29901 | Location: Norris Lake, TN | Registered: May 07, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Not unrelated, but true:

My college room mate told me that, a couple years after getting married, he and his wife were sleeping when he and the dog heard the front door to his house open. They went to the top of the stairs, he racked his 12-gauge pump, his Great Dane growled, they heard three running footsteps and the door slam.

They found one of the guy's shoes in the middle of the street.

Happy ending.

--------------------------
Every normal man must be tempted, at times, to spit on his hands, hoist the black flag, and begin slitting throats.
-- H L Mencken

I always prefer reality when I can figure out what it is.
-- JALLEN 10/18/18

Posts: 9361 | Location: Illinois farm country | Registered: November 15, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
half-genius,
half-wit
posted Hide Post
A late friend of mine, a Colour Sergeant in the Royal Marines at the time, had been home for a weekend leave at his parents in Brixton, a part of SW London that has a majority of black inhabitants.

It was 2am, but the night-service bus was about to arrive in a few minutes, when he was accosted by two of his 'bro's', one armed with a box-cutter, the other with a priest - a kind of lead-loaded cosh used to finish off a fish in the sport of angling.

Mistah Box-cutter lost his box-cutter, but instead got his right index finger buried up to the knuckle in his eye socket. Mistah Fisher-man got an elbow stuck in each ear. Well, he was kind of narrow-shouldered, Ryan told me that had helped somewhat....

Posts: 11428 | Location: UK, OR, ONT | Registered: July 10, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Drill Here, Drill Now
Picture of tatortodd
posted Hide Post
Good but not epic like ASG’s Chack-Chack Speech
quote:
THUMP
That’s what awakened me, the unmistakable sound of my front door closing, a door never used because there was no key for it but sure enough someone had just closed it, meaning, of course, that someone had to have opened it.

With adrenalin pumping into my bloodstream ripping the sleep from my eyes like a speed flavored cappuccino I stealthily peeled myself from bed and grabbed the shotgun from the closet, checking the chamber, just as it should I saw the light blue plastic shell, in it an ounce of solid lead, it’s whole reason for existence was to make someone’s day very rough.

It was a Mossberg 590, it’s the kind of gun a man wants when a man needs a gun for business. No frills, no gadgets, point this end at whatever you want to die and then squeeze that part down there. If you need another shot move this slide right there back and then forward again, squeeze the bang button once more. Repeat as necessary. I had loaded it with slugs in case of bears, not that I had any trouble with bears, it’s just that you never know when the circus will be rolling through town.

I carefully opened my bedroom door and peeked out, nobody in sight, but I heard someone messing around somewhere behind the fireplace likely by my computer, my house being essentially one large room with another large room attached to it, separated only by a large rock fireplace. My bedroom and the bathroom being the only two room separate from the rest.

I came around the side that would prevent his exit from either the front or back doors, meaning his only option was to leap through a plate glass window into some blackberry bushes.

He was a man of medium height but painfully skinny apparent even through the baggy pants and thick hoodie, with a goatee on a scarred face like someone who had a lot of acne as a teenager or did a lot of drugs.

I said to him, "How do you feel about being sent to your maker with the last image burned into your brain being my wiener flopping around from the recoil?"

He whirled around, a look of stunned amazement and fear on his face, likely from a combination of seeing a naked man holding a shotgun on him and the fact that a man as large as myself would be able to slink in and out of the shadows so efficiently. He is of course now aware that I am the Night.

He stood there stuttering and stammering trying to find some way to maybe, just maybe, talk his way out of this terrible situation he broke himself into, but I continue and say, "Now you got a choice, you can make a move, or," as I tossed him a jar of Vaseline sitting on my dining room table for some unexplained reason, "you can lay down, set a spell, take your pants off."

He turned the jar over in his hands, opened it and said, "This is empty."

"I know," I said and then began to laugh maniacally.

-ASG

Ego is the anesthesia that deadens the pain of stupidity

DISCLAIMER: These are the author's own personal views and do not represent the views of the author's employer.

Posts: 23624 | Location: Northern Suburbs of Houston | Registered: November 14, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post