SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Karma: Starrett 100ft steel tape **Winner shiftyvtec**
Page 1 2 3 4 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Karma: Starrett 100ft steel tape **Winner shiftyvtec** Login/Join 
posted Hide Post
That is a Karma I could put to use. Please count me in.

Posts: 747 | Location: Vermont | Registered: February 11, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of the Hudge
posted Hide Post
That’s cool. Count me in, and thanks.

Posts: 799 | Location: Inland Nortwest | Registered: May 29, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of 1KPerDay
posted Hide Post
I could use this. Please include me and thanks for the chance!

---------------------------
My hovercraft is full of eels.

Posts: 3226 | Registered: February 27, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Oh wow. I’m building a retaining wall and could really use that. Please count me in.

-------------------
"Oh bother", said Pooh, as he chambered his last round.

Posts: 1107 | Location: North Texas | Registered: November 04, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
What a great karma. Thanks for the chance. Pete

Posts: 7540 | Location: Florida | Registered: June 18, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of rebut10
posted Hide Post
I'm in, thanks. My 50ft tape broke last week.
Bob

Live free or die...
Don't tread on me...
Molon Labe...
Take your pick.

Posts: 1238 | Location: Not on Cape Cod. | Registered: December 24, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
What an American beauty. Count me in.

Posts: 426 | Location: Kansas | Registered: August 28, 2020Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Very nice karma. I would love to be included.

NRA Life Member

Posts: 814 | Location: Tuscaloosa, AL | Registered: May 04, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I am in. Had one, got stolen and never replaced.
Thanks for the opportunity.

Eseaton

Esea2000@yahoo.com

Posts: 2476 | Location: E. of Mississippi River | Registered: March 13, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Ozarkwoods
posted Hide Post
Nice karma, would love a chance.

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Posts: 4842 | Location: SWMO | Registered: October 20, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
is circumspective
Picture of vinnybass
posted Hide Post
I'd like to be included in this, please. As a career machinist my respect for Starrett tools is very high. Thank you for the opportunity.

"We're all travelers in this world. From the sweet grass to the packing house. Birth 'til death. We travel between the eternities."

Posts: 5488 | Location: Las Vegas, NV. | Registered: May 30, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of henryaz
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by shiftyvtec:
Vintage Starrett quality here. I would appreciate an entry.

And the Karmanator has picked you. Congratulations, and an email has been sent.

When in doubt, mumble

Posts: 10793 | Location: South Congress AZ | Registered: May 27, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Nosce te ipsum
Picture of Woodman
posted Hide Post
What a nice Karma. That pivoting tang looks brand new.

Posts: 8759 | Registered: March 24, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of henryaz
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Woodman:
What a nice Karma. That pivoting tang looks brand new.

I mentioned that I hardly ever used it, maybe once or twice, but is not a new tape. I forget where I picked it up. I'm thinking a local (i.e., small) gun show where the wife of one our deceased shooters was selling off all of his stuff. He had lots of Starrett tools because he used to rebuild Harleys. I also got a Starrett complete inside micrometer set for $20, which I karma'd off here a couple of years ago.

When in doubt, mumble

Posts: 10793 | Location: South Congress AZ | Registered: May 27, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Nosce te ipsum
Picture of Woodman
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by henryaz:
I mentioned that I hardly ever used it, maybe once or twice, but is not a new tape.
Yes, I recall. Actually, you are one of the members whose posts I read every word. Big Grin If only out of respect as I am nearly an Arizonian. That tape looks c. 1960s but may be newer.

Posts: 8759 | Registered: March 24, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Lead slingin'
Parrot Head
Picture of Modern Day Savage
posted Hide Post
Congratulations shiftyvtec! Smile

henryaz, thank you for the opportunity at this marvelous karma!

Merry Christmas and Happy Hanukkah to you and all our members.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: Modern Day Savage,

Posts: 7324 | Location: the Centennial state | Registered: August 21, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of shiftyvtec
posted Hide Post
Heck yeah. My first Karma win.

Thank you for the opportunity. Ill be in touch in the next few hours. It will be well taken care of with the rest of my vintage Starrett measurement tools.

Posts: 1568 | Location: Near Austin, TX | Registered: December 12, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post