SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Chick-Fil-A workers acts decisively to save a choking child
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Chick-Fil-A workers acts decisively to save a choking child Login/Join 
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted
I hold decisive people in high esteem. Good on ya, son

https://www.wsbtv.com/news/loc...hoking-boy/962182071

Also, I love the fact that he says "I do feel like a hero", which is quite honest when compared to the usual "Aww, shucks" self-deprecation of people who do stuff like this.

Decisive and forthright. Good on ya, son.

"I am your retribution." - Donald Trump, speech at CPAC, March 4, 2023

Posts: 107502 | Registered: January 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Oriental Redneck
Picture of 12131
posted Hide Post
Oh yeah, hero in my book.

Q

Posts: 26350 | Location: TEXAS | Registered: September 04, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
The young man is a hero in my book. Good on you for taking action!

It's all about clean living. Just do the right thing, and karma will help with the rest.

Posts: 1112 | Location: The Republic of Texas | Registered: April 11, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of pbramlett
posted Hide Post
Excellent work. Always have a knife! Glad he did.

Regards,

P.

Posts: 1287 | Location: Alabama | Registered: May 20, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Fortified with Sleestak
Picture of thunderson
posted Hide Post
Nicely done young man. From the looks of that knife I imagine it made short work of that seatbelt. Smile

I have the heart of a lion.......and a lifetime ban from the Toronto Zoo.- Unknown

Posts: 5371 | Location: Shenandoah Valley, VA | Registered: November 05, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Leemur
posted Hide Post
The quality of their hiring process really shines when you see the quality of their employees.

Posts: 13740 | Location: Shenandoah Valley, VA | Registered: October 16, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by thunderson:
Nicely done young man. From the looks of that knife I imagine it made short work of that seatbelt. Smile

+1 Loved the knife.

The butcher with the sharpest knife has the warmest heart.

Posts: 13397 | Location: Bottom of Lake Washington | Registered: March 06, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Anyplace other than Chic-Fil-A and he'd probably get fired for carrying that knife, they'll hopefully give him a citation for heroism instead!

I've carried a knife nearly every day since I was in 3rd Grade, but never one that Badass!

--------------------------
Every normal man must be tempted, at times, to spit on his hands, hoist the black flag, and begin slitting throats.
-- H L Mencken

I always prefer reality when I can figure out what it is.
-- JALLEN 10/18/18

Posts: 9144 | Location: Illinois farm country | Registered: November 15, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Comic Relief
Picture of Eponym
posted Hide Post
The kid done good.

Why are none of the other window service people dialing 911?

I'm going to have lunch at Chick-Fil-A today to honor him and them.

Posts: 4817 | Location: Indianapolis, IN | Registered: September 28, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Oriental Redneck
Picture of 12131
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Eponym:
The kid done good.

Why are none of the other window service people dialing 911?

Because they knew the child was going to be in good hands. Wink

Q

Posts: 26350 | Location: TEXAS | Registered: September 04, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post