SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    More voter fraud - Woman arrested in NC...
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

More voter fraud - Woman arrested in NC... Login/Join 
I started with nothing,
and still have most of it
Picture of stiab
posted
From the local newspaper, she was a temporary elections worker and changed records in an attempt to allow 250 convicted felons to vote in the November 2016 general election. Who thinks she was not doing this under direction of the Democratic party?

http://abc11.com/politics/repo...ion-records/1839901/

"While not every Democrat is a horse thief, every horse thief is a Democrat." HORACE GREELEY

Posts: 1877 | Location: Central NC | Registered: May 18, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
I believe in the
principle of
Due Process
Picture of JALLEN
posted Hide Post
I can't believe it!

Of course, the Governor of Virginia did that with thousands. A Democrat it may surpise one to know.

Luckily, I have enough willpower to control the driving ambition that rages within me.

When you had the votes, we did things your way. Now, we have the votes and you will be doing things our way. This lesson in political reality from Lyndon B. Johnson

"Some things are apparent. Where government moves in, community retreats, civil society disintegrates and our ability to control our own destiny atrophies. The result is: families under siege; war in the streets; unapologetic expropriation of property; the precipitous decline of the rule of law; the rapid rise of corruption; the loss of civility and the triumph of deceit. The result is a debased, debauched culture which finds moral depravity entertaining and virtue contemptible." - Justice Janice Rogers Brown

Posts: 48369 | Location: Texas hill country | Registered: July 04, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Political Cynic
Picture of nhtagmember
posted Hide Post
good - a year in prison for each offense

[B] Against ALL enemies, foreign and DOMESTIC

Posts: 53785 | Location: Tucson Arizona | Registered: January 16, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
Love the mug shot, babe!

"I am your retribution." - Donald Trump, speech at CPAC, March 4, 2023

Posts: 109046 | Registered: January 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Political Cynic
Picture of nhtagmember
posted Hide Post
she looks unhappy...

[B] Against ALL enemies, foreign and DOMESTIC

Posts: 53785 | Location: Tucson Arizona | Registered: January 16, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
She does, doesn't she

Posts: 109046 | Registered: January 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gracie Allen is my
personal savior!
posted Hide Post
I'm glad to hear that this nonsense got discovered and reversed before the election. I'd love to tie this to the DNC, but its easy to see her doing it on her own initiative - especially since she got caught relatively early.

Posts: 27302 | Location: Deep in the heart of the brush country, and closing on that #&*%!?! roadrunner. Really. | Registered: February 05, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Official Space Nerd
Picture of Hound Dog
posted Hide Post
Start sending these idiots to jail, and MAYBE the other leftists might get a clue that it's not worth it.

Of course, leftists aren't the brightest bulbs on the Christmas tree (OMG I SAID *CHRIST*MAS), but there are some out there who may take the lesson to heart. . .

Fear God and Dread Nought
Admiral of the Fleet Sir Jacky Fisher

Posts: 21921 | Location: Hobbiton, The Shire, Middle Earth | Registered: September 27, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Membership has its privileges
Picture of P-220
posted Hide Post
BOOM bitch!!!!

It's called Karma

Niech Zyje P-220

Steve

Posts: 36897 | Location: 45174 | Registered: December 09, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Rumors of my death
are greatly exaggerated
Picture of coloradohunter44
posted Hide Post
Lets hope we choke the courts with these kinds of losers over the next few years. ABOUT TIME!!

"Someday I hope to be half the man my bird-dog thinks I am."

FBLM LGB!

Posts: 10987 | Location: Commirado | Registered: July 23, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
I'll use the Red Key
Picture of 2012BOSS302
posted Hide Post
And her girl still lost, ain't that some shit to have to pay back.

Donald Trump is not a politician, he is a leader, politicians are a dime a dozen, leaders are priceless.

Posts: 3819 | Location: Idaho | Registered: January 26, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Something wild
is loose
Picture of Doc H.
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by 2012BOSS302:
And her girl still lost, ain't that some shit to have to pay back.

She wouldn't have been arrested of course, had her party won. This just shows how close we were to the total oblivion of this country and its founders' ideals. And it's not over. The mid-terms need to be a complete repudiation of the last vestiges of this fascist ideology; any candidate with the slightest hint of the letter "D" in their party affiliation, however noble and well-meaning they profess to be, needs to be utterly and finally rejected by the voting majority or this zombie horde will live on to haunt generations unborn

"And gentlemen in England now abed, shall think themselves accursed they were not here, and hold their manhoods cheap whiles any speaks that fought with us upon Saint Crispin's Day"

Posts: 2746 | Location: The Shire | Registered: October 22, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of bigdeal
posted Hide Post
But, but, I'd heard there wasn't a "smidgen of evidence" indicating any voter fraud.

-----------------------------
Guns are awesome because they shoot solid lead freedom. Every man should have several guns. And several dogs, because a man with a cat is a woman. Kurt Schlichter

Posts: 33845 | Location: Orlando, FL | Registered: April 30, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gracie Allen is my
personal savior!
posted Hide Post
Well, technically 250 altered records counts as something more than a "smidgen", so technically (if in no other way) that's true.

Posts: 27302 | Location: Deep in the heart of the brush country, and closing on that #&*%!?! roadrunner. Really. | Registered: February 05, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post