SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Why the Left will lose.
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Why the Left will lose. Login/Join 
Certified All Positions
Picture of arcwelder
posted
Well, really, there are a lot of reasons. I think the primary one will be censorship. Because, if you're a Leftist, this isn't OK:

I don't believe in gods. But I know artistic beauty. I'd not censor that. But the Left will, just wait.

Conservatives, and The Right, aren't exactly "accepting." But daggum if The Left hasn't out-excluded them and will continue to do so.

Of course Religion is bupkis, and a hollow hobby in todays world. But you're welcome to do it. Unless you want to please The Left.

The Left has already begun to eat its own, this will continue. If they manage to achieve any real political "victory," that shit will stop once the "gun control" goals start.

Mark my words.

Arc.
"You're a junkyard dog." - Lupe Flores. RIP

Posts: 27000 | Location: On fire, off the shoulder of Orion | Registered: June 09, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Ignored facts
still exist
posted Hide Post
There are a lot of leftist churches popping up in Portland, and in about every large city out there, and they seem to be taking traditional religion and molding it to fit their agenda. Yup, censorship is a tool in that.

----------------------
Let's Go Brandon!

Posts: 10928 | Location: 45 miles from the Pacific Ocean | Registered: February 28, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Certified All Positions
Picture of arcwelder
posted Hide Post
If Religion is both a tool of The Left, and The Right, then you religious folk better get crackin sortin' this garbage out.

To me it seems that The Left is way more comfortable with a body count.

Of people who don't believe.

Arc.

Posts: 27000 | Location: On fire, off the shoulder of Orion | Registered: June 09, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
delicately calloused
Picture of darthfuster
posted Hide Post
I agree. The Left will lose because they are tyrants. The human spirit is hard wired to yearn for liberty. Humanity will always eventually catch on and reject Leftism in whichever form or camouflage it takes.

You’re a lying dog-faced pony soldier

Posts: 29711 | Location: Highland, Ut. | Registered: May 07, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Certified All Positions
Picture of arcwelder
posted Hide Post
The Human Spirit is hardwired for social order.

The Human Spirit is hardwired to seek order in nature.

What is a revelation, is Freedom.

That is why this Nation is so young.

Arc.