SIGforum
I don’t laugh at comedians often but this one got me: Going shooting with your white friends!!

This topic can be found at:
https://sigforum.com/eve/forums/a/tpc/f/320601935/m/8110099634

January 30, 2018, 06:41 PM
TigerDore
I don’t laugh at comedians often but this one got me: Going shooting with your white friends!!
Gotta lotta bullets- check
Bring several guns- usually- check
One hour isn't enough- usually not- check
Don't jump at the sound of the gun firing- check
Name my guns- nope.
January 30, 2018, 08:26 PM
ersatzknarf
That was very enjoyable Big Grin

Thanks for sharing !

Subscribed.

The BBQ ones were good, too.

January 30, 2018, 09:26 PM
shovelhead
quote:
Originally posted by Rightwire:
... they must dream bullets and there they is..

That guy was damn funny, and spot on Big Grin

I'm not one to really name guns, except the Ghoul, Appliance Brad shot the Ghoul once.

I have a black friend that I used to shoot with occasionally, he could keep up with guns and ammo.

Hey, I introduced you to Siggy, my P-232 at The Firing Line a couple years ago........

-------------------------------------——————
————————--Ignorance is a powerful tool if applied at the right time, even, usually, surpassing knowledge(E.J.Potter, A.K.A. The Michigan Madman)
January 30, 2018, 10:02 PM
siggers
I named my tavor Gal, after Gal Gadot.

"Fundamentals are a crutch for the talentless"
January 31, 2018, 12:04 AM
apprentice
He's funny in that rant, and I'm guilty on all counts.

I've only named the guns that I got kills with while hunting though. Got to have some reasonable parameters.
January 31, 2018, 12:22 AM
Rightwire
quote:
Originally posted by shovelhead:
quote:
Originally posted by Rightwire:
... they must dream bullets and there they is..

That guy was damn funny, and spot on Big Grin

I'm not one to really name guns, except the Ghoul, Appliance Brad shot the Ghoul once.

I have a black friend that I used to shoot with occasionally, he could keep up with guns and ammo.

Hey, I introduced you to Siggy, my P-232 at The Firing Line a couple years ago........

Ha! you did! They don't like the Ghoul at the Firingline... besides, its no fun at less than 100yrds

Pronoun: His Royal Highness and benevolent Majesty of all he surveys

343 - Never Forget

Its better to be Pavlov's dog than Schrodinger's cat

There are three types of mistakes; Those you learn from, those you suffer from, and those you don't survive.
January 31, 2018, 04:06 AM
ibanda
"they pulled out the alphabet!" He got me laughing at that one

I have a few SIGs.
January 31, 2018, 10:16 AM
LtJL
actually, i called my old duty gun "Roscoe"
February 10, 2018, 09:13 AM
thunderson
That was good. Guilty on all counts except for the naming thing. I'll have to rectify that.

I have the heart of a lion.......and a lifetime ban from the Toronto Zoo.- Unknown
February 10, 2018, 11:19 AM
ensigmatic
That was pretty funny Smile

I don't have that many boolits, but, when something comes on the "news" and they talk about the "hundreds of rounds" some-or-another-bad-guy had my wife goes "Hope you never give the police cause to look here!" Big Grin

Don't really name my guns, either. Call the .308 700P the Big Ugly Gun and the AR the Evil Black Rifle. That's about it.

"America is at that awkward stage. It's too late to work within the system,,,, but too early to shoot the bastards." -- Claire Wolfe
"If we let things terrify us, life will not be worth living." -- Seneca the Younger, Roman Stoic philosopher
February 10, 2018, 12:09 PM
Dtech
That was hilarious! Big Grin

I'm guilty on all counts, but I've only ever really nick named one. A ban era 14.5" Bushmaster Desert Camo Carbine that had a Mini-Y comp on it that I dubbed "The Forehead Slapper" because every time you fired a round, it felt like someone was slapping you on the forehead from the muzzle blast. Needless to say the moment the ban sunset, that Mini-Y comp was history for a permanently attached extended A2 flash hider so it no longer has a name either. Smile

-Dtech

"I've got a life to live, people to love, and a God to serve!" - sigmonkey

"Strive not to be a success, but rather to be of value." - Albert Einstein

"A man can never have too much red wine, too many books, or too much ammunition" ― Rudyard Kipling
February 10, 2018, 02:32 PM
dgrdvm
Don’t name the guns, but dam, looks like I’m a stereotype ! Who knew ??

"Think about how stupid the average person is, and then realize half of them are stupider than that'
George Carlin