SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    FBI lies to judge, and busts into a couple's house looking for Pelosi's misplaced laptop
Page 1 2 3 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

FBI lies to judge, and busts into a couple's house looking for Pelosi's misplaced laptop Login/Join 
semi-reformed sailor
Picture of MikeinNC
posted Hide Post
I’d like to see the warrant.
Giving the judge two points of fact
1. from the “suspect” having been tracked to DC during the timeframe
2. and the female having the same clothing

does meet the threshold of PC for me....for a warrant.

How about this, go knock on their door and talk to them too see if they might not be the bad guys you think they are. If they are then hold them and seek a warrant for a search....

If I were the judge who they went to for the warrant I’d want someone back in front of me explaining things...

But maybe there is more to it that the media doesn’t have or know...again I’d like to see the warrant and affidavit.

"Violence, naked force, has settled more issues in history than has any other factor.” Robert A. Heinlein

“You may beat me, but you will never win.” sigmonkey-2020

“A single round of buckshot to the torso almost always results in an immediate change of behavior.” Chris Baker

Posts: 11308 | Location: Temple, Texas! | Registered: October 07, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of konata88
posted Hide Post
Perhaps the judge should be under suspicion as well; why assume the corruption is contained at the agent level? The judge could be playing lose for the left as well.

"Wrong does not cease to be wrong because the majority share in it." L.Tolstoy
"A government is just a body of people, usually, notably, ungoverned." Shepherd Book

Posts: 12761 | Location: In the gilded cage | Registered: December 09, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Ignored facts
still exist
posted Hide Post
quote:
Paul said. “The first thing they did was start barking out commandments.”

Wait, what?

----------------------
Let's Go Brandon!

Posts: 10940 | Location: 45 miles from the Pacific Ocean | Registered: February 28, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
blame canada
Picture of AKSuperDually
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by TMats:
Is there a federal agency that has lost more credibility than the FBI?

Yes. ATF

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"The trouble with our Liberal friends...is not that they're ignorant, it's just that they know so much that isn't so." Ronald Reagan, 1964
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"Arguing with some people is like playing chess with a pigeon. It doesn't matter how good I am at chess, the pigeon will just take a shit on the board, strut around knocking over all the pieces and act like it won.. and in some cases it will insult you at the same time." DevlDogs55, 2014 Big Grin

www.rikrlandvs.com

Posts: 13957 | Location: On the mouth of the great Kenai River | Registered: June 24, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of BlackTalonJHP
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by radioman:
quote:

Wait, what?

They must have thought they were raiding the Branch Davidians again.

Posts: 1060 | Location: Texas | Registered: September 18, 2019Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Frangas non Flectes
Picture of P220 Smudge
posted Hide Post
Interesting times we're living in. More interesting times we're headed for.

quote:
quote:

Wait, what?

Yeah, caught my eye, too. But even on this very forum, people use the word "fitment" when they mean "fit." Still, the imagine of a bunch of feds busting in the door shouting "Thou shalt not kill! Thou shalt not steal! Thou shalt not covet thy neighbor's manservant!" did make me giggle a bit. Big Grin

Posts: 17215 | Location: Sonoran Desert | Registered: February 10, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Step by step walk the thousand mile road
Picture of Sig2340
posted Hide Post
They should have refused to answer ANY questions.

Not even give their name.

Why?

If you give inaccurate information to an FBI agent, not an overt lie, simply inaccurate information, that alone is a federal felony.

I used to think the world of the FBI; but after Ruby Ridge, Waco, Hillary and her crew's crimes, LTG Flynn, and more I won't list, I consider them lower than million year old benthic worm shit at the bottom of the Marianna's Trench.

Nice is overrated

"It's every freedom-loving individual's duty to lie to the government."
Airsoftguy, June 29, 2018

Posts: 31485 | Location: Loudoun County, Virginia | Registered: May 17, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Ignored facts
still exist
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by P220 Smudge:
Interesting times we're living in. More interesting times we're headed for.

quote:
quote:

Wait, what?

Yeah, caught my eye, too. But even on this very forum, people use the word "fitment" when they mean "fit." Still, the imagine of a bunch of feds busting in the door shouting "Thou shalt not kill! Thou shalt not steal! Thou shalt not covet thy neighbor's manservant!" did make me giggle a bit. Big Grin

Given the nature of the story, it seems like Commandment #9 could have been barked back at the FBI: "Thou shalt not bear false witness against thy neighbor"

----------------------
Let's Go Brandon!

Posts: 10940 | Location: 45 miles from the Pacific Ocean | Registered: February 28, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Age Quod Agis
Picture of ArtieS
posted Hide Post
FRCP 41(f)

(f) Executing and Returning the Warrant.

(1) Warrant to Search for and Seize a Person or Property.

(A) Noting the Time. The officer executing the warrant must enter on it the exact date and time it was executed.

(B) Inventory. An officer present during the execution of the warrant must prepare and verify an inventory of any property seized. The officer must do so in the presence of another officer and the person from whom, or from whose premises, the property was taken. If either one is not present, the officer must prepare and verify the inventory in the presence of at least one other credible person. In a case involving the seizure of electronic storage media or the seizure or copying of electronically stored information, the inventory may be limited to describing the physical storage media that were seized or copied. The officer may retain a copy of the electronically stored information that was seized or copied.

(C) Receipt. The officer executing the warrant must give a copy of the warrant and a receipt for the property taken to the person from whom, or from whose premises, the property was taken or leave a copy of the warrant and receipt at the place where the officer took the property. For a warrant to use remote access to search electronic storage media and seize or copy electronically stored information, the officer must make reasonable efforts to serve a copy of the warrant and receipt on the person whose property was searched or who possessed the information that was seized or copied. Service may be accomplished by any means, including electronic means, reasonably calculated to reach that person.

(D) Return. The officer executing the warrant must promptly return it—together with a copy of the inventory—to the magistrate judge designated on the warrant. The officer may do so by reliable electronic means. The judge must, on request, give a copy of the inventory to the person from whom, or from whose premises, the property was taken and to the applicant for the warrant.

"I vowed to myself to fight against evil more completely and more wholeheartedly than I ever did before. . . . That’s the only way to pay back part of that vast debt, to live up to and try to fulfill that tremendous obligation."

Alfred Hornik, Sunday, December 2, 1945 to his family, on his continuing duty to others for surviving WW II.

Posts: 12797 | Location: Central Florida | Registered: November 02, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
blame canada
Picture of AKSuperDually
posted Hide Post
quote:
I used to think the world of the FBI; but after Ruby Ridge, Waco, Hillary and her crew's crimes, LTG Flynn, and more I won't list, I consider them lower than million year old benthic worm shit at the bottom of the Marianna's Trench.

I completely agree. This latest offense in my back yard has only intensified my opinion of them.

"The trouble with our Liberal friends...is not that they're ignorant, it's just that they know so much that isn't so." Ronald Reagan, 1964
"Arguing with some people is like playing chess with a pigeon. It doesn't matter how good I am at chess, the pigeon will just take a shit on the board, strut around knocking over all the pieces and act like it won.. and in some cases it will insult you at the same time." DevlDogs55, 2014 Big Grin

www.rikrlandvs.com

Posts: 13957 | Location: On the mouth of the great Kenai River | Registered: June 24, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of RichardC
posted Hide Post
quote:
I used to think the world of the FBI; but after Ruby Ridge, Waco, Hillary and her crew's crimes, LTG Flynn, and more I won't list,

Nakatomi Plaza?

Blessed be the Lord, my Rock

Posts: 15909 | Location: Florida | Registered: June 23, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
blame canada
Picture of AKSuperDually
posted Hide Post
Follow up article this morning:

https://alaskawatchman.com/202...dJW53Pwbd1Plkd0r6T_k

quote:
By AlaskaWatchman.com

Wednesday’s rogue FBI raid on an innocent couple in Homer is an example of what happens when a lawless and completely illegitimate political party and administration come to power. The Democrats are utilizing the proven techniques of communism and fascism, and weaponizing federal law enforcement for political purposes. They are now reaping the fruits of the November’s compromised election. Its aftermath spells the end of freedom in America. It is no longer a threat. It is here, and none of us are safe.

Paul and Marilyn Hueper went to D.C. on January 6 to listen to Donald Trump’s speech. Like other Alaskans, they were at the very foot of the stage and in front of a million people in the Washington Mall, but when they were dismissed by Trump to “peacefully and patriotically protest,” they suddenly found themselves at the back of an exceptionally long line. They got lost, they bought a hot dog, they started up the steps, but they never got within a hundred yards of entering the capitol building.

Nevertheless, the FBI had security footage of a woman that they suspect stole Nancy Pelosi’s laptop. Because even minimal social media postings are not private, the FBI got hold of a photo of Marilyn Hueper’s face and clothing that day. Marilyn’s hairstyle and coat colors somewhat matched the photo they had of the woman in the Capitol. Because they knew the fact that the Huepers were in D.C., they bashed in the door of their living quarters at their posh Homer Inn and Spa boutique hotel with guns drawn. They placed them and two other hotel guests in handcuffs, separated them and began questioning … all without showing their badges or any search warrant.

This sort of amateurish and fresh-from-the-academy behavior will someday lead to bloodshed.

When requested to do so, the Heupers were told, “In due time.” They were never even read their Miranda rights. And when they finally showed them the warrant – fully two and a half hours later – the Huepers did not even have sufficient time to read it or the briefly flashed badges completely.

Any grade-school child would be able to see that the woman in the security image was not Marilyn Hueper, based on simple front-face and profile images which the FBI unquestionably possessed and which Marilyn helpfully pointed out to them. Nevertheless, their home was literally ransacked, the gun safe opened and their cell phones and personal laptops seized. They have not been returned.

Thoughtfully, the Hueper’s were promised a new door by the FBI.

What conclusions can be drawn by all this?

For starters, our cell phones and computers have become tools by which the government spies on us. Most of us already knew that, but they are not necessarily any longer our helpful friends.

Next, as Marilyn Hueper said, “We never thought we needed to know our rights. That was for other people to know.” In a case where the federal constitution is actually the operative document to consult, the 4th Amendment, already egregiously abused by the TSA, states: “And no warrants shall issue, but upon probable cause, supported by oath or affirmation, and particularly describing the place to be searched, or the persons or things to be seized.”

All the agents needed to do was allow them to study the warrant. Whether or not it fulfilled all the requirements would be something for lawyers to parse through later. This sort of amateurish and fresh-from-the-academy behavior will someday lead to bloodshed.

Lastly, perhaps the real purpose of the raid was to intimidate citizens to not even protest. Going to the wrong rally in the wrong place at the wrong time might get you an FBI courtesy call.

Alaska’s lawmakers ought to consider discarding the mysteriously concocted system of boroughs and do what 48 other states have done: create counties. In the Anglo-Saxon common law heritage, a county’s top authority is the sheriff, elected by the people and responsible to them alone. No renegade or politically motivated federal agents can operate without a sheriff’s permission. In many examples, federal agents from the IRS, FBI, BATFE and other agencies have been ordered out by local sheriffs.

There is never any argument. They quickly pack up and go back to their D.C. Swamp.

The views expressed here are those of the author.

I've been screaming this message for a while to our local Borough Mayor, Charlie Pierce. We need Borough Sheriffs around here.

www.rikrlandvs.com

posted Hide Post
Anyone else notice a pattern here ? People being persecuted simply for attending a conservative rally , defending their property , or speaking out against this illegitimate administration .

Posts: 4070 | Location: Down in Louisiana . | Registered: February 27, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
And I have my doubts about that Judge too .

Posts: 4070 | Location: Down in Louisiana . | Registered: February 27, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
blame canada
Picture of AKSuperDually
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by selogic:
And I have my doubts about that Judge too .

Judge isn't very well-liked in Alaska. He comes out of California...

Judge Matthew Scoble signed the no-knock warrant.

www.rikrlandvs.com

The Whack-Job
Whisperer
Picture of 18DAI
posted Hide Post
quote:
Anyone else notice a pattern here ? People being persecuted simply for attending a conservative rally , defending their property , or speaking out against this illegitimate administration .

I noticed that. Wink But if you are BLM or Antifa you can riot, loot and try to burn Federal Courthouses with impunity.

7+1 Rounds of hope and change

Posts: 4231 | Registered: August 13, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by 18DAI:
quote:

I noticed that. Wink But if you are BLM or Antifa you can riot, loot and try to burn Federal Courthouses with impunity.

And if You are Antifa or BLM and get arrested the

Left law makers in Washington have contributed to a slush fund to arrange for your bail.

https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/...inals-kamala-harris/

'BAD GUYS' Black Lives Matter bail fund supported by Kamala Harris ‘helped free six men accused of domestic violence in two months’

Posts: 12739 | Registered: January 17, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Nullus Anxietas
Picture of ensigmatic
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by AKSuperDually:
quote:

Yes. ATF

Objection! Assuming fact not in evidence. To wit: That the ATF ever had much credibility to lose in the first place.

"America is at that awkward stage. It's too late to work within the system,,,, but too early to shoot the bastards." -- Claire Wolfe
"If we let things terrify us, life will not be worth living." -- Seneca the Younger, Roman Stoic philosopher

Posts: 26009 | Location: S.E. Michigan | Registered: January 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Sigforum K9 handler
Picture of jljones
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by ensigmatic:
quote:
Originally posted by AKSuperDually:
quote:

Yes. ATF

Objection! Assuming fact not in evidence. To wit: That the ATF ever had much credibility to lose in the first place.

Over ruled- facts not in evidence hasn’t stopped the claims of “no knock” warrants even after a request was made for a cite. Completely acceptable.

www.opspectraining.com

"It's a bold strategy, Cotton. Let's see if it works out for them"

Posts: 37120 | Location: Logical | Registered: September 12, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
The Whack-Job
Whisperer
Picture of 18DAI
posted Hide Post
I would want to see what the Agents gave the Judge that constituted the probable cause to approve the search warrant. The photo of the woman in a similar coat? From "social media"? The fact that the couple was in D.C. when Skeletors laptop was stolen? If so, then there are many more suspects, I would presume.

All pretty thin reasons to issue a search warrant. And back in the day, when we served a search warrant on a suspect, the first thing we did (after securing the premises) was slap a copy of the search warrant on them. Not later. Not in due time. Right the fuck now.

And God help you if anything in the search warrant was not correct and verifiable. I know of two officers who screwed the pooch on search warrants - one was good police and was thrown under the bus by a politically motivated superior who saw an opportunity by doing so. The other officer........would have made a good FBI Agent. Both lost their careers. Justifiably, in one case, IMO.

But I won't sit up at night waiting for anything to happen to the Agents in THIS case. God help this Country. Regards 18DAI

7+1 Rounds of hope and change

Posts: 4231 | Registered: August 13, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post