SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Lovesac Sactional
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Lovesac Sactional Login/Join 
The wicked flee when
no man pursueth
Picture of KevH
posted
Anyone have one?

Which fabric did you go with?

Proverbs 28:1

Posts: 4198 | Location: Contra Costa County, CA | Registered: May 28, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
A Grateful American
Picture of sigmonkey
posted Hide Post
Lovesac Sactional

"the meaning of life, is to give life meaning" Ani Yehudi אני יהודי Le'olam lo shuv לעולם לא שוב!

Posts: 43903 | Location: ...... I am thrice divorced, and I live in a van DOWN BY THE RIVER!!! (in Arkansas) | Registered: December 20, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Dances With
Tornados
posted Hide Post
Oh is that what they call it nowadays?

Posts: 11854 | Registered: October 26, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
It's not easy being me
posted Hide Post
I have six children (all with the same wife). Does that include me in this thread??

Or, are we discussing the Love Shack by the B-52's?? Then maybe I'm not included... Cool

But, I do have jukebox money....

Posts: 2769 | Location: Middle TN | Registered: March 22, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Purveyor of
Fine Avatars
Picture of Orguss
posted Hide Post
I don't have one but I've gotta say you should definitely not go with the velvet unless you want to slide off the couch constantly.

Also, I'd be extremely worried about the wear placed on the clamps that hold the sides to the couch.

"I'm yet another resource-consuming kid in an overpopulated planet raised to an alarming extent by Hollywood and Madison Avenue, poised with my cynical and alienated peers to take over the world when you're old and weak!" - Calvin, "Calvin & Hobbes"

Posts: 18025 | Location: Sonoma County, CA | Registered: April 09, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
goodheart
Picture of sjtill
posted Hide Post
Never heard of 'em. Had to watch the video. Now I'd like to know if they are actually comfortable, or just like a cheap foam sofa.

Posts: 18074 | Location: One hop from Paradise | Registered: July 27, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
The wicked flee when
no man pursueth
Picture of KevH
posted Hide Post
I sat on them today at one of their stores. They seem very comfortable and high quality.

I'm pretty sold on the idea that you can take any piece off and machine wash it and that you can replace the cover parts as needed. I've gone through three couches in the past eight years thanks to dogs and kids.

I'd really like the next one to last for awhile.

Proverbs 28:1

Posts: 4198 | Location: Contra Costa County, CA | Registered: May 28, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Striker in waiting
Picture of BurtonRW
posted Hide Post
What a timely thread! Mrs.BurtonRW and I were just talking about replacing our 8 year old couch (good bones, but needs reupholstering) with a Sactional.

We’ve been fans since we first walked into a Lovesac store 10+ years ago in Tyson’s Corner, but agree that we’re too “mature” to just replace the couch with a couple of SuperSacs.

Waiting for feedback along with the OP...

-Rob

I predict that there will be many suggestions and statements about the law made here, and some of them will be spectacularly wrong. - jhe888

A=A

Posts: 16270 | Location: Maryland, AA Co. | Registered: March 16, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post