SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Instant karma's going to get you
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Instant karma's going to get you Login/Join 
Picture of drew3630
posted
So apparently early Sunday morning on I5 near Sacramento, two men engaged in some sort of road rage incident. One man ended up striking and killing the other. Then in an example of instant karma, as the man was walking along the highway, he in turn is hit and killed by another car.

Police: Man fights, kills another man on I-5, then gets hit by passing car and dies.
A crash that led to a fight early Sunday morning left two men dead and resulted in an hours-long shutdown of all northbound lanes of Interstate 5 near Arena Boulevard in the Natomas area of Sacramento, authorities said.

The California Highway Patrol received reports of a collision shortly before 4 a.m. and "continued to receive reports that there was a fight between two individuals that was moving northbound on the freeway," according to CHP spokesperson Mike Zerfas.

The men fighting on the freeway were involved in the initial collision. Witnesses driving by said one of the men was hitting the other with some type of weapon, CHP said.
The man who was hit died from his injuries.

The suspect then continued walking north on the interstate. As he was walking, he was hit by a car and died, CHP said.

The driver of the car who killed the suspect is cooperating with CHP.

Posts: 245 | Location: Northern California | Registered: June 30, 2017Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Two idiots removed from the gene pool. The sad part is the traffic jam.

Posts: 17147 | Location: Lexington, KY | Registered: October 15, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of downtownv
posted Hide Post
Win Win!

https://www.teampython.com

Posts: 8378 | Location: 18 miles long, 6 Miles at Sea | Registered: January 22, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I too thinks it’s a win win. However is there a chance that the last victim was actually defending himself against an aggressor? I used to live in that part of town - plenty of punks to go around.

P229

Posts: 3842 | Location: Sacramento, CA | Registered: November 21, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post