SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Ex-Tennessee cop Maegan Hall settles fed lawsuit that will cost city whopping $500K
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Ex-Tennessee cop Maegan Hall settles fed lawsuit that will cost city whopping $500K Login/Join 
Picture of RichardC
posted
https://nypost.com/2024/03/21/...al-lawsuit-for-500k/

"A former Tennessee cop who got axed for her trysts with six other officers on the job has settled her federal civil lawsuit against her former employer for a whopping $500,000, according to reports.

Maegan Hall, who claimed she was “sexually groomed” by a cadre of male colleagues on the force, sued the city of La Vergne last year after word of her raunchy romps made national headlines.

On Wednesday, the La Vergne board voted 3-1 at a special meeting to settle the suit, WTVF News said.

“The La Vergne Board of Mayor and Aldermen voted tonight to authorize the mayor to sign a settlement agreement between the City of La Vergne and former police officer Maegan Hall,” city leaders wrote in a statement, according to the outlet."

And in more good news, it won't cost the taxpayers a dime. *coughcoughbullshitcoughcough*

Yeehaw!

Blessed be the Lord, my Rock

Posts: 15898 | Location: Florida | Registered: June 23, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
$500,000 to bang 1/2 of her department.

Well paid or not, it still makes her a whore.

“What the government is good at is collecting taxes, taking away your freedoms and killing people. It’s not good at much else.” —Author Tom Clancy

Posts: 8351 | Location: Attempting to keep the noise down around Midway Airport | Registered: February 14, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
His diet consists of black
coffee, and sarcasm.
Picture of egregore
posted Hide Post
quote:
Maegan Hall, who claimed she was “sexually groomed” by a cadre of male colleagues on the force …

I gather the sex was not forced. Apparently the word no is not in her vocabulary.

Posts: 27970 | Location: Johnson City, TN | Registered: April 28, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of DrDan
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by egregore:
quote:
Maegan Hall, who claimed she was “sexually groomed” by a cadre of male colleagues on the force …

I gather the sex was not forced. Apparently the word no is not in her vocabulary.

She forgot the punctuation between "don't" and "stop."

This space intentionally left blank.

Posts: 4878 | Location: Florida | Registered: August 16, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Coin Sniper
Picture of Rightwire
posted Hide Post
What a sad commentary on where this country is today. You manufacture the situation that results in your demise, sue for it, and walk away with a huge check.

Pronoun: His Royal Highness and benevolent Majesty of all he surveys

343 - Never Forget

Its better to be Pavlov's dog than Schrodinger's cat

There are three types of mistakes; Those you learn from, those you suffer from, and those you don't survive.

Posts: 37983 | Location: Above the snow line in Michigan | Registered: May 21, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Uppity Helot
posted Hide Post
Groomed ? Roll Eyes

More like, Maegan Hall, who is not an especially attractive member of the female species, and had heretofore never been the recipient of so much male attention, was given the opportunity to be the department “cum dumpster”, a role which she gleefully accepted.

Why the department felt the need to have a “cum dumpster”, and why so many of her male colleagues in blue decided at possibly ruinous consequences to play OPP with Maegen, are fair questions to ask, but I doubt grooming is the answer. More like she was just an attention starved Ho in the company of many degenerate dirty dicks.

Posts: 3152 | Location: Manheim, PA | Registered: September 04, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Anybody have the testimony and credentials of the indidual that suggested she was sexually groomed?

Posts: 17243 | Location: Stuck at home | Registered: January 02, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Spread the Disease
Picture of flesheatingvirus
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by CPD SIG:
$500,000 to bang 1/2 of her department.

Well paid or not, it still makes her a whore.

Hell, I would have banged 51% of her department for that much.

-- Fear is the mind-killer. Fear is the little-death that brings total obliteration. I will face my fear. I will permit it to pass over me and through me. And when it has gone past me I will turn the inner eye to see its path. Where the fear has gone there will be nothing. Only I will remain. --

Posts: 17280 | Location: New Mexico | Registered: October 14, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Tinker Sailor Soldier Pie
Picture of Balzé Halzé
posted Hide Post
Whore.

~Alan

Acta Non Verba
NRA Life Member (Patron)
God, Family, Guns, Country

Men will fight and die to protect women... because women protect everything else. ~Andrew Klavan

"Once there was only dark. If you ask me, light is winning." ~Rust Cohle

Posts: 30410 | Location: Elv. 7,000 feet, Utah | Registered: October 29, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Female cops are just like male cops.
Some good. Some mediocre. Some bad.
Maegan is bad.

End of Earth: 2 Miles
Upper Peninsula: 4 Miles

Posts: 16100 | Location: Marquette MI | Registered: July 08, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Nice to see the chief and several others were supposedly fired for their parts. I wonder if they will continue being cops and get rehired nearby.

Posts: 2368 | Registered: October 24, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
One of my old school mentors gave me this advice early in my career:
"Your badge will get you pussy and pussy will get your badge".
That advice seems to still hold true!

End of Earth: 2 Miles
Upper Peninsula: 4 Miles

Posts: 16100 | Location: Marquette MI | Registered: July 08, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
If she was "groomed" will there be lawsuits or charges filed against those that, did it?

Posts: 4592 | Location: Where ever Uncle Sam Sends Me | Registered: March 05, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
No, not like
Bill Clinton
Picture of BigSwede
posted Hide Post
Nasty Whore

Posts: 5333 | Location: GA | Registered: September 23, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
f she was "groomed" will there be lawsuits or charges filed against those that, did it?

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
I believe sexual grooming applies to children not full grown adults.

Posts: 17243 | Location: Stuck at home | Registered: January 02, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by ZSMICHAEL:
quote:
f she was "groomed" will there be lawsuits or charges filed against those that, did it?

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
I believe sexual grooming applies to children not full grown adults.

In general, I fully agree with you. I've always seen the phrase groomed in relation to kids. However, in this case the female officer claims to have been "Sexually Groomed" per the orgional post.

Posts: 4592 | Location: Where ever Uncle Sam Sends Me | Registered: March 05, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post

Posts: 197 | Location: Florida | Registered: July 07, 2016Reply With QuoteReport This Post
delicately calloused
Picture of darthfuster
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Balzé Halzé:
Whore.

Okay, but 500,000.00 I might bang those officers. Big Grin

You’re a lying dog-faced pony soldier

Posts: 29710 | Location: Highland, Ut. | Registered: May 07, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Okay, so being a whore pays off. Unreal.

Posts: 6891 | Location: Treasure Coast,Fl. | Registered: July 04, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I just finished reading the lawsuit. She’s no angel for sure, but the chief was a real dirtbag. Had a burner phone that he used to receive videos and pics from male officers of them engaged in various acts with Hall and other female officers. Then lied about these relationships during the investigation.

Posts: 996 | Location: Tampa | Registered: July 27, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post