SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Is a pig's ass pork?
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Is a pig's ass pork? Login/Join 
Picture of RichardC
posted
Does a teddy bear have cotton balls?

Posts: 16205 | Location: Florida | Registered: June 23, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Drill Here, Drill Now
Picture of tatortodd
posted Hide Post
Should've reversed your title with your post to avoid Para's longstanding rule on profanity in titles

Ego is the anesthesia that deadens the pain of stupidity

DISCLAIMER: These are the author's own personal views and do not represent the views of the author's employer.

Posts: 23690 | Location: Northern Suburbs of Houston | Registered: November 14, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Victim of Life's
Circumstances
Picture of doublesharp
posted Hide Post
Does a fat baby fart?

Posts: 4828 | Location: Sunnyside of Louisville | Registered: July 04, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Savor the limelight
posted Hide Post
I believe the pig’s ass would be horse meat.

Posts: 11697 | Location: SWFL | Registered: October 10, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Three Generations
of Service
Picture of PHPaul
posted Hide Post
Does a frog have a water-tight asshole?

Be careful when following the masses. Sometimes the M is silent.

Posts: 15527 | Location: Downeast Maine | Registered: March 10, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Fighting the good fight
Picture of RogueJSK
posted Hide Post
Does the Pope shit in the woods?

Does a bear wear a funny hat?

Posts: 33106 | Location: Northwest Arkansas | Registered: January 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
A Grateful American
Picture of sigmonkey
posted Hide Post
Duz yere deg bayt?

"the meaning of life, is to give life meaning" Ani Yehudi אני יהודי Le'olam lo shuv לעולם לא שוב!

Posts: 44498 | Location: ...... I am thrice divorced, and I live in a van DOWN BY THE RIVER!!! (in Arkansas) | Registered: December 20, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of PowerSurge
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by sigmonkey:
Duz yere deg bayt?

That’s not my dog. Smile

———————————————
The fool hath said in his heart, There is no God. Psalm 14:1

Posts: 4018 | Location: Northeast Georgia | Registered: November 18, 2017Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by sigmonkey:
Duz yere deg bayt?

No child No!!

Posts: 1332 | Location: Mason, Ohio | Registered: September 16, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Slayer of Agapanthus

posted Hide Post
A pig like that, you don't want to eat it all at one time.

"It is only with the heart that one can see rightly; what is essential is invisible to the eye". The Little Prince, Antoine de Saint-Exupery, pilot and author, lost on mission, July 1944, Med Theatre.

Posts: 6003 | Location: Central Texas | Registered: September 14, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Tuckerrnr1
posted Hide Post
Well aint that a pygmy calling midget short.

Posts: 5916 | Location: Florida | Registered: March 03, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Why do they always put the shore so close to the river?

Safety, Situational Awareness and proficiency.

Neck Ties, Hats and ammo brass, Never ,ever touch'em w/o asking first

Posts: 55210 | Location: Henry County , Il | Registered: February 10, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post