SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Opening night of the Clinton Tour- near empty arena in Toronto
Page 1 2 3 4 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Opening night of the Clinton Tour- near empty arena in Toronto Login/Join 
Stuck on
himself
posted Hide Post
It’s pathetic. Their constant need to be on stage, trying desperately to prove their relevance to empty stadiums where they couldn’t GIVE tickets away let alone command a price...

I mean come on. It’s OVER. You’ve got a couple $million in the bank, try to scrape up whatever dignity you have left and go spend whatever time you have left with the grandkid.

Posts: 4177 | Registered: January 23, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Drill Here, Drill Now
Picture of tatortodd
posted Hide Post

Ego is the anesthesia that deadens the pain of stupidity

DISCLAIMER: These are the author's own personal views and do not represent the views of the author's employer.

Posts: 23332 | Location: Northern Suburbs of Houston | Registered: November 14, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
What the hell is the backdrop in the video? It looks bizarre. Kind of like the Garden Center at the Home Depot.

Posts: 17282 | Location: Stuck at home | Registered: January 02, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Banned
posted Hide Post
Has a bad cough? I hope it’s nothin minor.

Posts: 1801 | Location: Possum Kingdom, TX | Registered: April 11, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Delusions of Adequacy
Picture of zoom6zoom
posted Hide Post
I'm pretty sure most of use wouldn't go to one of their events even if they offered to pay US.

I have my own style of humor. I call it Snarkasm.

Posts: 17944 | Location: Virginia | Registered: June 02, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of downtownv
posted Hide Post
The Clitons see the Trump Rallies and the cash register rings in their greedy minds. They want to make money off what Trump makes look easy.Funny thing is there is A) no interest in the Clitons and B) The former President is really cheapening the Office.
These two are past their expiration dates...

https://www.teampython.com

Posts: 8401 | Location: 18 miles long, 6 Miles at Sea | Registered: January 22, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Be not wise in
thine own eyes
Picture of kimber1911
posted Hide Post
Location, Location, Location

They could have a full house with every seat filled if they picked the right venue.

“We’re in a situation where we have put together, and you guys did it for our administration…President Obama’s administration before this. We have put together, I think, the most extensive and inclusive voter fraud organization in the history of American politics,”
Pres. Select, Joe Biden

“Let’s go, Brandon” Kelli Stavast, 2 Oct. 2021

Posts: 5267 | Location: USA | Registered: December 05, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Unhyphenated American
Picture of Floyd D. Barber
posted Hide Post
And I thought attendance for the Bristol race was bad.

__________________________________________________________________________________
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Always remember that others may hate you but those who hate you don't win unless you hate them. And then you destroy yourself.
Richard M Nixon

It's nice to be important, it's more important to be nice.
Billy Joe Shaver

NRA Life Member

Posts: 7353 | Location: Between the Moon and New York City. | Registered: November 27, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Banned
posted Hide Post
The Clintons are an embarrassment to our country. Still bitter over her loss. One of my joys amid all the democrat corruption and Trump trashing they do is knowing every morning for the rest of her miserable life Hillary Clinton must wake up knowing she will NEVER be president.

Posts: 1396 | Registered: August 25, 2018Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Step by step walk the thousand mile road
Picture of Sig2340
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by divil:
The real question is $6 to much for a Clinton Donkey Show?

Depends on the donkey's role.

Nice is overrated

"It's every freedom-loving individual's duty to lie to the government."
Airsoftguy, June 29, 2018

Posts: 31485 | Location: Loudoun County, Virginia | Registered: May 17, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
This is old news why post?

Posts: 464 | Location: NC | Registered: March 23, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Ignored facts
still exist
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Il Cattivo:
Why Toronto?

Because they were fairly sure that Monica wouldn't be there.

----------------------
Let's Go Brandon!

Posts: 10942 | Location: 45 miles from the Pacific Ocean | Registered: February 28, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
delicately calloused
Picture of darthfuster
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Hangtime:

Old or not, it's fun to watch the Clinton's thrash around ignominiously. The only important thing to their existence has passed them by and they can't bear it. We see that here in this story. Desperate to hang on to vanishing relevance, the tighter they squeeze, the faster it slips from their grasp. I'm pleased it was posted.

You’re a lying dog-faced pony soldier

Posts: 29734 | Location: Highland, Ut. | Registered: May 07, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by kimber1911:
Location, Location, Location

They could have a full house with every seat filled if they picked the right venue.

The strip joint in my town rents out for get together's and I hear they serve excellent steak. With the right girls working that night they may be able to fill it half way up.

Hell. A while back they were advertising Stormy Daniels coming in for a tour. So you know the joint is up to Bill's expectations.

___________________________________Sigforum - port in the fake news storm.____________Be kind to the Homeless. A lot of us are one bad decision away from there.

Posts: 1165 | Registered: July 20, 2018Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:

Because it's the clintons showing their ass again, it's funny, and Fuck Them.

___________________________________Sigforum - port in the fake news storm.____________Be kind to the Homeless. A lot of us are one bad decision away from there.

posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by highroundcount:
quote:

Agreed but would love to hear new reports about them reaping what they sowed.

Posts: 464 | Location: NC | Registered: March 23, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
quote:
Originally posted by highroundcount:
quote:

Agreed but would love to hear new reports about them reaping what they sowed.

Many here have signaled that their mug shots and/or obituaries would be fine.

Sooner rather than later.

Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
If Hillary kicks the bucket, the crowds at Trump rallies can chant "Dig her up!! Dig her up!!"

Posts: 107758 | Registered: January 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Woodman:
quote:
Originally posted by Bytes:
I see she is still suffering from that nagging cough.
And he is still suffering from the coughing nag?

Made my day. Smile

Posts: 1352 | Location: WI | Registered: July 07, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Crusty old
curmudgeon
Picture of Jimbo54
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by parabellum:
If Hillary kicks the bucket, the crowds at Trump rallies can chant "Dig her up!! Dig her up!!"

Big Grin Big Grin

"If you can't be a good example, then you'll have to be a horrible warning" -Catherine Aird

Posts: 9791 | Location: The right side of Washington State | Registered: September 14, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post