SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Sewing machine repair
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Sewing machine repair Login/Join 
Saluki
posted
I should have learned the ins and outs 32 years ago. I've learned more than I care to. My hands are too big, as are my tools.

If the wife starts showing an active interest in sewing, get your bad self to a repair school sooner than later.

God damned thing is in there hammering away again.

----------The weather is here I wish you were beautiful----------

Posts: 5151 | Location: southern Mn | Registered: February 26, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Coin Sniper
Picture of Rightwire
posted Hide Post
Maybe it just needs lubrication

Pronoun: His Royal Highness and benevolent Majesty of all he surveys

343 - Never Forget

Its better to be Pavlov's dog than Schrodinger's cat

There are three types of mistakes; Those you learn from, those you suffer from, and those you don't survive.

Posts: 37976 | Location: Above the snow line in Michigan | Registered: May 21, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
or, just spring for a new one,
http://www.vikingsewinggallery.com/

and let her do the learning.

What's 8 grand ? in the big picture Big Grin

Safety, Situational Awareness and proficiency.

Neck Ties, Hats and ammo brass, Never ,ever touch'em w/o asking first

Posts: 54651 | Location: Henry County , Il | Registered: February 10, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Saluki
posted Hide Post
She came home with a Nechi recently.

Italian... I asked when was the last time she heard Italian and trouble free and reliable used in the same sentence. Came with a beautiful leather carry bag and two accessory cases that match.

Well, we aren't that familiar with it so we still rely on the Janome that was "nearly worn out". I hear it's so hard to read all those instructions, and it threads differently...Oofda.

The good news is the matching SP-101, keeps eating 327 Feds like Cheetos.

----------The weather is here I wish you were beautiful----------

Posts: 5151 | Location: southern Mn | Registered: February 26, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post