SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Smokestacks crash
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Smokestacks crash Login/Join 
Step by step walk the thousand mile road
Picture of Sig2340
posted

Perfect execution.

Nice is overrated

"It's every freedom-loving individual's duty to lie to the government."
Airsoftguy, June 29, 2018

Posts: 31441 | Location: Loudoun County, Virginia | Registered: May 17, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
I'd rather have luck
than skill any day
Picture of mjlennon
posted Hide Post
These videos usually end in disaster. I must say though, that couldn’t have choreographed any better.

Posts: 1827 | Location: Fayetteville, Georgia | Registered: December 08, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
A Grateful American
Picture of sigmonkey
posted Hide Post
It needed "Also sprach Zarathustra: Sonnenaufgang."

"the meaning of life, is to give life meaning" Ani Yehudi אני יהודי Le'olam lo shuv לעולם לא שוב!

Posts: 43882 | Location: ...... I am thrice divorced, and I live in a van DOWN BY THE RIVER!!! (in Arkansas) | Registered: December 20, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Master-at-Arms
Picture of apf383
posted Hide Post
Nice!!!

Foster's, Australian for Bud

Posts: 7507 | Location: Stuck in NY, FUAC  | Registered: November 22, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Haveme1or2
posted Hide Post
Cool !

Posts: 1002 | Location: Mint Hill NC | Registered: November 26, 2016Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Ripley
posted Hide Post
I feel fulfilled.

Set the controls for the heart of the Sun.

Posts: 8346 | Location: Flown-over country | Registered: December 25, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Step by step walk the thousand mile road
Picture of Sig2340
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by sigmonkey:
It needed "Also sprach Zarathustra: Sonnenaufgang."

Gesundheit.

Nice is overrated

"It's every freedom-loving individual's duty to lie to the government."
Airsoftguy, June 29, 2018

Posts: 31441 | Location: Loudoun County, Virginia | Registered: May 17, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Just because you can,
doesn't mean you should
posted Hide Post
Like to see them repeat that.

Posts: 9513 | Location: NE GA | Registered: August 22, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Nicely done. Best possible results, minimal cost.

Posts: 2132 | Location: south central Pennsylvania | Registered: November 05, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Freethinker
Picture of sigfreund
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by mjlennon:
These videos usually end in disaster.

Selection bias? People only post videos of the ones that end in disaster because they’re the ones that titillate?

I’m no authority, but it seems to me that no one would attempt this sort of thing if they usually didn’t turn out properly.

6.4/93.6

“Wise men talk because they have something to say; fools, because they have to say something.”
— Plato

Posts: 47410 | Location: 10,150 Feet Above Sea Level in Colorado | Registered: April 04, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of mcrimm
posted Hide Post
It probably took a year to construct these two stacks........and they're gone in seconds.

Nice Demo....

I'm sorry if I hurt you feelings when I called you stupid - I thought you already knew - Unknown
When you have no future, you live in the past. " Sycamore Row" by John Grisham

Posts: 4224 | Location: Saddlebrooke, Arizona | Registered: December 24, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Little ray
of sunshine
Picture of jhe888
posted Hide Post
Very cool.

The fish is mute, expressionless. The fish doesn't think because the fish knows everything.

Posts: 53122 | Location: Texas | Registered: February 10, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
It's not you,
it's me.
Picture of RAMIUS
posted Hide Post
That was beautiful.

Posts: 7016 | Location: Right outside Philly | Registered: September 08, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post