SIGforum
Hogg AR Lowers

This topic can be found at:
https://sigforum.com/eve/forums/a/tpc/f/320601935/m/8030094934

March 23, 2018, 02:30 PM
pbslinger
Hogg AR Lowers
How about THS for Tory Hogg Special
March 23, 2018, 02:32 PM
DanPatWork
quote:
Originally posted by gearhounds:
quote:
Originally posted by sigmonkey:



Simple line art, like this.

Only more "Chihuahua-ish".

Loud, obnoxious and non-threatening.

Yup. Needs more "dainty".



A line-art conversion of the pup in the sweater above would work well I think. I'll talk to my wife (Graphic designer) see if she could whip something up. If the price is good, I'm in on this.
March 23, 2018, 02:37 PM
sigmonkey
^^^
Cool




"the meaning of life, is to give life meaning" ✡ Ani Yehudi אני יהודי Le'olam lo shuv לעולם לא עוד
March 23, 2018, 02:56 PM
Leemur
I am so freaking in on the group buy if it happens.
March 23, 2018, 03:07 PM
dgshooter
I have an old, almost toothless, one-eyed chihuahua who would be happy to model.
March 23, 2018, 03:08 PM
lkdr1989
Folks, I think a star is born!!!

quote:
Originally posted by dgshooter:
I have an old, almost toothless, one-eyed chihuahua who would be happy to model.





...let him who has no sword sell his robe and buy one. Luke 22:35-36 NAV

"Behold, I send you out as sheep in the midst of wolves; so be shrewd as serpents and innocent as doves." Matthew 10:16 NASV
March 23, 2018, 03:11 PM
Andyb
Once we get these made we'll have to send photos off to the Hogg camp and gun reform assholes.



"Pickin' stones and pullin' teats is a hard way to make a living. But, sure as God's got sandals, it beats fightin' dudes with treasure trails."

"We've been tricked, we've been backstabbed, and we've been quite possibly, bamboozled."
March 23, 2018, 03:19 PM
SgtGold
I'm in for one. I really want a 'Full Semi Auto' safety selector switch. Cool


_____________________________
'I'm pretty fly for a white guy'.

March 23, 2018, 03:51 PM
Tommydogg
Hmm, Cerakote it yellow and colorfill the engraving pastel green or pink?


___________________________
"I Get It Now"

Beth Greene
March 23, 2018, 04:09 PM
ersatzknarf
quote:
Originally posted by Leemur:
I am so freaking in on the group buy if it happens.


Indeed.

+1 please Smile




March 23, 2018, 04:27 PM
thunderson
I'm in.



I have the heart of a lion.......and a lifetime ban from the Toronto Zoo.- Unknown
March 23, 2018, 04:29 PM
Mech
Heh Heh....from another forum I know that TNArmsCo (manufacturer of polymer AR-15 lowers) could possibly sign up with this idea if they get enough interest...
http://www.tnarmsco.com/receivers/
Or heck, maybe see if Spikes Tactical would do it; after all, they DID make the Libtard/Unicorn/Safe Space AR-15 lower (they exist, I've seen one in my LGS)!
March 23, 2018, 04:41 PM
sigmonkey
quote:
Originally posted by Tommydogg:
Hmm, Cerakote it yellow and colorfill the engraving pastel green or pink?



Yellow probably makes him sad...




"the meaning of life, is to give life meaning" ✡ Ani Yehudi אני יהודי Le'olam lo shuv לעולם לא עוד
March 23, 2018, 04:54 PM
tlbailey1
Can it include a ‘restricted’ roll mark like the older Colts, but have something to do with the FBI? Wasn’t this kids dad former FBI? Or a statement about minimum age to be a patriot in America or whatever some of his silly reform ideas are?

Maybe Bloomberg’s bitch Hogg or something clever.

I’m in either way.


_____________________________________________
Welcome to Idaho, now take a wolf and go home!
March 23, 2018, 04:56 PM
ersatzknarf
Must.
Be.
Evil.
Black.

Big Grin




March 23, 2018, 05:05 PM
D4Heavy
I'm so in. Spikes would be the perfect company to manufacture.
March 23, 2018, 05:06 PM
Voshterkoff
I think it's better to ignore an attention hogg.
March 23, 2018, 05:08 PM
Balzé Halzé
quote:
Originally posted by ersatzknarf:
quote:
Originally posted by Leemur:
I am so freaking in on the group buy if it happens.


Indeed.

+1 please Smile


Yup, I'm in for sure.


~Alan

Acta Non Verba
NRA Life Member (Patron)
God, Family, Guns, Country

Men will fight and die to protect women... because women protect everything else. ~Andrew Klavan

March 23, 2018, 05:13 PM
g8rforester
There's no way I'm not in on this.
March 23, 2018, 05:14 PM
vulrath
I'd be excited to go in for one if we can find a vendor. I've been looking for an excuse to build myself another one.


"In order to understand recursion, you must first learn the principle of recursion."