SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Prince Harry and Meghan Marklar's Jussie Smollett moment
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Prince Harry and Meghan Marklar's Jussie Smollett moment Login/Join 
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted
Incredible. This really does show how completely insulated from reality these two shameless attention whores are. Just as with Smollett, they actually think that people will believe their bullshit story. Clueless.

Posts: 107495 | Registered: January 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Banned for
showing his ass
posted Hide Post
Exactly what my wife and I were just talking about ...

Posts: 3190 | Location: PNW | Registered: November 16, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
The saddest day in their lives will be when the paparazzi no longer gives one shit about them.

Posts: 2479 | Location: WI | Registered: December 29, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Serenity now!
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by bigwagon:
The saddest day in their lives will be when the paparazzi no longer gives one shit about them.

Beat me to it..

------------------------------------------------

9/11/01 Never Forget

"In valor there is hope" - Tacitus

Posts: 2671 | Location: VA | Registered: April 15, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Irksome Whirling Dervish
Picture of Flashlightboy
posted Hide Post
Another day in their, "Give us our privacy" tour.

Posts: 4076 | Location: "You can't just go to Walmart with a gift card and get a new brother." Janice Serrano | Registered: May 03, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Buy high and sell "low"
Picture of archerman
posted Hide Post
South Park nailed them/it...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lCqvJW1kIv8&t=3s

Archerman

Posts: 2483 | Location: N. Idaho | Registered: February 26, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Nullus Anxietas
Picture of ensigmatic
posted Hide Post
Hahaha! What a couple of freakin’ losers.

"America is at that awkward stage. It's too late to work within the system,,,, but too early to shoot the bastards." -- Claire Wolfe
"If we let things terrify us, life will not be worth living." -- Seneca the Younger, Roman Stoic philosopher

Posts: 26009 | Location: S.E. Michigan | Registered: January 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Lawyers, Guns
and Money
Picture of chellim1
posted Hide Post
Attention whores.

"Some things are apparent. Where government moves in, community retreats, civil society disintegrates and our ability to control our own destiny atrophies. The result is: families under siege; war in the streets; unapologetic expropriation of property; the precipitous decline of the rule of law; the rapid rise of corruption; the loss of civility and the triumph of deceit. The result is a debased, debauched culture which finds moral depravity entertaining and virtue contemptible."
-- Justice Janice Rogers Brown

"The United States government is the largest criminal enterprise on earth."
-rduckwor

Posts: 24066 | Location: St. Louis, MO | Registered: April 03, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Save an Elephant
Kill a Poacher
Picture of urbanwarrior238
posted Hide Post
twits

'I am the danger'...Hiesenberg
NRA Certified Pistol Instructor
NRA Certified Rifle Instructor
NRA Life Member

Posts: 1375 | Location: Escaped from Kalifornia to Arizona February 2022! | Registered: March 02, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I have been to manhattan. There is no high speed anything going anywhere. These 2 clowns need to just go away.

Posts: 4756 | Location: Florida Panhandle  | Registered: November 23, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
A teetotaling
beer aficionado
Picture of NavyGuy
posted Hide Post
These two think they're creating buzz, but one day when the whole world is laughing at them, they will wake up and say "what the fuck were we thinking?"

Men fight for liberty and win it with hard knocks. Their children, brought up easy, let it slip away again, poor fools. And their grandchildren are once more slaves.

-D.H. Lawrence

Posts: 11524 | Location: Fort Worth, Texas | Registered: February 07, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Leemur
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by NavyGuy:
These two think they're creating buzz, but one day when the whole world is laughing at them, they will wake up and say "what the fuck were we thinking?"

That would take a level of personal growth that these turds are absolutely incapable of based on their behavior these last several years.

Posts: 13740 | Location: Shenandoah Valley, VA | Registered: October 16, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Down the Rabbit Hole
Picture of Jupiter
posted Hide Post
I don't believe for one second these two dicklicks had a falling out with the rest of the royal family. It's all theater, probably here to suck in America's young useful idiots and influence public opinion. It doesn't fly on Sigforum.

Diligentia, Vis, Celeritas

"People sleep peaceably in their beds at night only because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf."
-- George Orwell

Posts: 4832 | Location: North Mississippi | Registered: August 09, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of 229DAK
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Jupiter:
I don't believe for one second these two dicklicks had a falling out with the rest of the royal family. It's all theater, probably here to suck in America's young useful idiots and influence public opinion. It doesn't fly on Sigforum.
If they did, it's all on them...I mean her.

Posts: 9034 | Location: Northern Virginia | Registered: November 04, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Down the Rabbit Hole
Picture of Jupiter
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by 229DAK:
quote:
Originally posted by Jupiter:
If they did, it's all on them...I mean her.

Based on everything I've seen, she would be the perfect democratic presidential candidate. She checks all the boxes. Wink

https://www.newsweek.com/megha...er-tom-bower-1580106

https://www.marca.com/en/lifes...68e3e366d8b4596.html

https://nypost.com/2022/05/10/...sidential-candidate/

This is just great. I've successfully depressed myself for the rest of the day. Big Grin

Diligentia, Vis, Celeritas

"People sleep peaceably in their beds at night only because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf."
-- George Orwell

Posts: 4832 | Location: North Mississippi | Registered: August 09, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Thank you
Very little
Picture of HRK
posted Hide Post

Posts: 23386 | Location: Florida | Registered: November 07, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Ignored facts
still exist
posted Hide Post
^^^ That's awesome. and creative.

----------------------
Let's Go Brandon!

Posts: 10901 | Location: 45 miles from the Pacific Ocean | Registered: February 28, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Nullus Anxietas
Picture of ensigmatic
posted Hide Post
quote:
That's excellent!

"America is at that awkward stage. It's too late to work within the system,,,, but too early to shoot the bastards." -- Claire Wolfe
"If we let things terrify us, life will not be worth living." -- Seneca the Younger, Roman Stoic philosopher

Posts: 26009 | Location: S.E. Michigan | Registered: January 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I’ll buy the ticket to send this sad excuse for a human male anywhere he wants to go as long as it is not in the USA. How obvious is it that they moved here? WELLL the media attention as has been pointed out. Crying, whining little bitch…and her too.

Posts: 384 | Location: NE Kansas | Registered: March 28, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
I swear I had
something for this
posted Hide Post
HRK: How do you post Tweets like that?

Posts: 4155 | Location: Kansas City, MO | Registered: May 28, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post