SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    An Oldie but Goodie - Dennis Miller on Nancy Pelosi
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

An Oldie but Goodie - Dennis Miller on Nancy Pelosi Login/Join 
Political Cynic
Picture of nhtagmember
posted
he is a funny guy

https://www.youtube.com/watch?...At6SyYZ9U6a7E2np_aQU

[B] Against ALL enemies, foreign and DOMESTIC

Posts: 53850 | Location: Tucson Arizona | Registered: January 16, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Blackmore
posted Hide Post
I still laugh out loud at "Pelosi Galore".

Truth: The New Hate Speech

Posts: 3633 | Location: W. Central NH | Registered: October 05, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Legalize the Constitution
Picture of TMats
posted Hide Post
Good to hear that again. Dennis Miller is the only thing I miss about Bill O’Reilly being off tv

Posts: 13598 | Location: Wyoming | Registered: January 10, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Tinker Sailor Soldier Pie
Picture of Balzé Halzé
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by TMats:
Good to hear that again. Dennis Miller is the only thing I miss about Bill O’Reilly being off tv

You should check out his new podcast, The Dennis Miller Option. Right now new episodes are only Tuesdays and Thursdays so it's easy to keep up with.

Dennis Miller is actually one of those celebrities who I'd love to sit down and have an hour long lunch with.

~Alan

Acta Non Verba
NRA Life Member (Patron)
God, Family, Guns, Country

Men will fight and die to protect women... because women protect everything else. ~Andrew Klavan

Posts: 30952 | Location: Elv. 7,000 feet, Utah | Registered: October 29, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Legalize the Constitution
Picture of TMats
posted Hide Post
Thanks, Alan, I’ll check it out

Posts: 13598 | Location: Wyoming | Registered: January 10, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
As Extraordinary
as Everyone Else
Picture of smlsig
posted Hide Post
“ I guarantee you that woman sleeps upside down”

My wife almost spilt her wine!

------------------
Eddie

Our Founding Fathers were men who understood that the right thing is not necessarily the written thing. -kkina

Posts: 6482 | Location: In transit | Registered: February 19, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Banned
posted Hide Post
DM is a great wit.

Posts: 1396 | Registered: August 25, 2018Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Tinker Sailor Soldier Pie
Picture of Balzé Halzé
posted Hide Post
This video popped up after I watched the one in the OP. Miller from 2000 on his show Dennis Miller Live. Good stuff. He's had Hillary's number for awhile now.

Link to original video: https://youtu.be/Ohn2Q9ftU7I

~Alan

Acta Non Verba
NRA Life Member (Patron)
God, Family, Guns, Country

Men will fight and die to protect women... because women protect everything else. ~Andrew Klavan

Posts: 30952 | Location: Elv. 7,000 feet, Utah | Registered: October 29, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post