SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Rago Girdles...
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Rago Girdles... Login/Join 
34" Scale 5-String
Picture of bronicabill
posted
They’re not just for women!

Several models are also excellent and quite popular with men for back support. Personally, I have been wearing the 6210 and 696 for years now for my back pain, and they are awesome; much better than the ones made specifically for men! And yes, they do have “accommodations” for male parts, so they’re not uncomfortable to wear, or difficult when “nature calls”.

If you are like me and suffer from constant lower back pain and need support, do yourself a favor and check them out! They are available through quite a few different sources on the web, not the least of which is AmericanShapewear.com

Just an FYI... I’m not affiliated with them in any way, just a VERY happy customer! Smile

Posts: 4611 | Location: Madison, AL | Registered: December 06, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Uhhh.... Ok! Brings to mind a suppressed memory of my Grandmas girdles on the clothes lines, waving gently in the breeze.

End of Earth: 2 Miles
Upper Peninsula: 4 Miles

Posts: 16132 | Location: Marquette MI | Registered: July 08, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by YooperSigs:
Uhhh.... Ok! Brings to mind a suppressed memory of my Grandmas girdles on the clothes lines, waving gently in the breeze.

For those that want to know what Yoops is talking about:

Posts: 1474 | Location: Washington | Registered: August 30, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I'll wait for the Merry Widow(er).

Posts: 17153 | Location: Lexington, KY | Registered: October 15, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post